• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Huesito88 Well not to jump too quickly to things, but it seems no one in the thread (including myself) is disagreeing with Tier 2 Zamasu. Just other matters in the thread which are now being argued.

Apparently the Zamasu low 2-C feat and the Zeno infinite speed thing may not happen even after the majority were in favor i: What is this. "Zeno is child like and was likely playing around" < wut.

It's BS, plain and simple. Now Mist Zamasu may not become even low 2-C because of this wishy washy of him only being "physically omnipresent" even though he was spreading to the other timeline...

@huesito

"Zeno has a super childish actitude i wouldn't be surprise if he after having destroyed the Universe/Zamasu was just playing around in the rubble of the universe"

Gokuiscool144 said:
Apparently the Zamasu low 2-C feat and the Zeno infinite speed thing may not happen even after the majority were in favor i: What is this. "Zeno is child like and was likely playing around" < wut.
and

Master Xar said:
It's BS, plain and simple. Now Mist Zamasu may not become even low 2-C because of this wishy washy of him only being "physically omnipresent" even though he was spreading to the other timeline...
have nothing to do with Daishikan.

The real cal howard said:
Gokuiscool144 said:
and

Master Xar said:
have nothing to do with Daishikan
Chill, it's not like I am hurting peoples feelings I: just mods of a site gosh. Sorry <3 love u

That feeling when an episode with nothing but feats somehow ends up downgrading the supreme being due to clarification.

All in all, enjoyable episode, though. The emotional moments were done pretty damn well, especially for Dragon Ball standards. I think I actually might have felt the worst for Gowasu when he was talking to himself about the burden of his sin and shutting the time ring in the box.

Downgrade,how?

He just confirmed what Whis said earlier for him = that he can erase entire multiverse if he want to,which he did to F.Trunks timeline,entire multiverse is gone

LuciferSPN said:
Downgrade,how?
He just confirmed what Whis said earlier for him = that he can erase entire multiverse if he want to,which he did to F.Trunks timeline,entire multiverse is gone
Because before it was assumed Zen'o's influence potentially spread to all timelines of all universes, but now we know that isn't the case, and that each "world" has its own Zen'o.

I would have liked Zeno to be omnipresent, but oh well and Btw Makes you wonder how powerfull future villians will be lol, Zamasu is op.

And Btw how is Zamasu not atleast low 2-c? Arent different timelines like different universes? Can someone please explain, so confused....

I still can't believe Whis's dad is Daishinkan then again they looked like each other…and Incopereal form of Zamasu is pretty powerful low 2-C finally a good feat but the arc was nice i would give it a 9.5/10

Well time to move on to some filler episodes then the next arc. I am very disappointed that their is a zeno for each timeline but that could mean there are others above him that no one knows about but that's if they keep with that "there's always someone stronger then you" thing. I keep my rating for the arc the same a 6/10 it could have done better but it was still epic at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back