• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I really want there to be some Hispanic inspired music to play when he transformes.

For some reason my mind thinks it fits him.

^Well, it's considered good and bad in some ways. Good, being that the thing zeno wants to talk to goku about will make the fandom stir in anticipation. Bad, being that we have to endure 2 breaks in a row.

Wow, there is already over 350 messages for this Thread, pretty soon we will have to make thread 18 XD, probably by the time to new episode gets released, anyway, question, one of the reasons why Zeno is Tier 2 is because Beerus states that he could destroy all 12 Universes in an instant right? Also, are we assuming each Universe has its own Space Time Continuum? Cause Zeno wouldn't be 2-C if all Universes shared the same Time Space, the point I'm getting at is, remember when Super his around episode 30? Whis AND Vados state that Beerus and Champa would destroy both Universe 6 AND 7 if they continued to fight, therefore destroying 2 Universes that don't share the same time and space, or do they considering their twin universes? Cause I'm pretty sure 2 3-A characters could NOT generate enough power to destroy 2 Universes with different space time continuums

^Well, if each Universe has its own timelines then it's safe to assume that they have separate space-time continuums.

Regarding the destruction of Universe 6 and 7, we need to remember that we've never seen Beerus and Champa use 100% of their power. Also, Whis and Vados could've been refering to the physical matter in their universes instead of the entire space-time continuums.

Beerus1000 said:
guys I think there could be a great feat in dbs episode 54. when beerus was holding whis staff when zeno was calling him.beerus said call later and then the staff moved on it's own meaning that zeno could of use tk to move the staff and zeno is like universes away.it would be a really high lv tk if zeno did that
Very interesting remark. Maybe we should add this to his list of powers.

Šakacrophejter said:
Jeune fou said:
It sucks to wait 2 weeks, but this has one good thing: they'll have more time to prepare the next episode.
Except next episode is finished by long time
Alright ... then the one after the next one ... they still have one more week than usual.

What if Zeno knows about Black's incident, and then invited Goku to become a new god?

Something like a hero god to protect the universe 7 from time disturbs. Goku would decline it ... But then Zeno invites Future Trunks, and Future Trunks will train with Time Kaioshin and become the first Time Patroller. (wow)

Well ... and what about that guy in the NEP? Whis' Master? I would like that. ;-;

Nibbler3100 said:
I hope Zeno is looking for an Apprentice and trains Goku to be the new God of Everything
i would be nice for him to gain hax also lol being that kind might not of job won't really work but definately will make Goku a ton stronger

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Nibbler3100 said:
I hope Zeno is looking for an Apprentice and trains Goku to be the new God of Everything
i would be nice for him to gain hax also lol being that kind might not of job won't really work but definately will make Goku a ton stronger
Zeno: "alright Goku today were gonna learn Time and Soul Manipulation, ready?"

Shock97 said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
Nibbler3100 said:
Zeno: "alright Goku today were gonna lear Time and Soul Manipulation, ready?"
Zeno: I saw you going blue and then red.

Zeno: You where able to move in erased time/time stop, huh?

Zeno: Then learning this will be a lot easy for you.

>mfwWANT

i just wish for confirmation of endless/countless timelines per universe

along with a massively powerful anti hax quality of god ki

Beerus1000 said:
can any of u guys add telekenisis to zeno abilities.he moved whis staff universes away
Also we should add Whis' new speed feat to his profile and to dragon ball super respect thread.

Guys chill, if you ask me such important facts like there being infinite timelines will not be changed suddenly from the games to the show, it's not like Trunk's pretty blue hair. Just think about it.

Ps: on tiii.com they calculate the time you need to bingewatch shows. Aparently to bingewatch db,dbz,dbkai,dbgt,dbs you'll need 13 days 16 hours and 27 min.

Lol at all those fans who think that 2-B tier DB characters are possible 😂😂😂😂

Considering Akira intelligence and creativity, I would be shocked if 2-C feat was shown.

He isn't Araki(Jojo mangaka) or Saint Seiya mangaka.

Hit The Badass said:
Considering Akira intelligence and creativity, I would be shocked if 2-C feat was shown.

Don't be an asshole. Many have been banned for things like that. I suggest you stop.

Hit The Badass said:

Chill dude, don't strample over the fans dreams even though i myself am a bit skeptical about dragon ball characters reaching 2-B but it's possible.

Hit The Badass said:

who cares about tiers

Hit The Badass said:

Funny thing is he's actually pretty creative when he wants to be, also known as when he's not being lazy.

Funny thing is he's actually pretty creative when he wants to be, also known as when he's not being lazy.

Well obviously cause you know...he like, created the most popular anime ever, an anime where a monkey boy becomes a god. So I really trust Akira-sensei.

I really wanna know how powerful Zeno's guards are. Also seeing that other being that looks like whis really makes me think there's a race of them that live with Zeno in his realm outside of time and space and he selects twelve of them to train the gods of destruction. I know we have only seen three of them so far so this is unlikely.

Mario23429 said:
>Infinite Timelines confirmed
>Goku becomes new God of Everything >He becomes 2-A >Matthew agonizes as he solos Saint Seiya with one hand.

Mfw.

>Goku becomes 1-A >Death Battle collapses as he solos DC and Marvel.
I am sorry what? goku becoming the new god of everything isn't happening it's not in dragon balls nature, it's always been about surpassing your limits and that there will always be someone stronger than you.

Why the need to bring matt and saint seiya into this, i am pretty sure he doesn't care whether dragon ball can beat saint seiya that's just your desire why? because you're jealous, saint seiya is what you want dragon ball to be for all the raw power dragon ball has it's not comparable to saint seiya because of it's ridiculous hax and speed.

There is nothing wrong with wanting characters you love to get stronger but at a point you have to be realistic here, before dragon ball can even dream to compete with saint seiya lets see them get some good hax, basic bronze saints have more decent hax than dragon ball.

Now this doesn't mean i don't think any dragon ball character won't reach 2-A or be able to compete with saint seiya, as i think zeno could very be 5-D but definetly not goku.

Also what's with all the dragon ball vs superman threads you did today i am pretty sure dragon ball vs superman threads are banned.

You guys think Zeno and his garuds possess all the abilities Whis's staff has. I say this because Zeno's guards used that warp thing to take him home and didn't use a staff. I know that's just one thing but that would be cool if the could send people to that place with a thought, see across the universe and past events and whatever else the staff can do naturally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back