• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup my brotha!

Waiting to get that ultimate speed feat that might boost DBS into having a better chance at fighting Saint Seiya characters.

That would be great, and it can possibly help some dbz characters fight high tier dc or marvel characters.

Where do you guys watch it though? Does it have translation? I usually watch it on *********, cause I have work tomorow and I will have to watch it after I come home :( or tonight if I know how and where.

Do people actually expect anything from gohan anymore he is completly irrelevant these days, he will never be what he once was he is a different character,just accept it and move on is what i would say.

I am not sure I didn't pay pay attention but I did see trunks sleep and dream in the middle of of the episode and whis goku and beerus still weren't their edit never mind not sure

Ok I checked and it seems beerus goku and whis are going like at the end of the episode so considering their is a fight they might get their in like 4 minutes but you know video time doesn't equal how long they actually took so maybe a 10- 100 quadrillion ftl feat (15-16 zeros) if 4 minutes I actually claculated in my own time how much universe crossing is in 1 second that like 1 quintillion ftl (18 zeros)

Huesito88 said:
Ok I checked and it seems beerus goku and whis are going like at the end of the episode so considering their is a fight they might get their in like 4 minutes but you know video time doesn't equal how long they actually took
Did they give an estimated size for the gap of space between universes?

No but if we base it on what the imagines where when whis explains the universe. the space they are in between is like 1/3 of a universe compared to its diameter so then may actually be traveling 4 universe

12universes.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back