• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the biggest episode in Dragon Ball Super after Episode 12. After this episode, nobody except ignorant downplayers will question Multi-Galaxy+ stats for the characters. I hope Zarama's size is shown the same as in the preview. If it does, this will be a new age for Dragon Ball.

Everyone run to Herms twitter........

Beerus: "If he felt like it, Omni-King could wipe out all 12 universes in the blink of an eye!"

Beerus' wish was for the Earth of Universe 6 to be restored, it seems.

I predicted that there would be a statement of 2-C Zeno and look

That must mean... I am Akira Toriyama????!!!!

My stream died so a missed a bit but apparalently the omni-king is indeed all he is hyped to be as he can destroy all 12 universe, great.

Celestial Pegasus said:
My stream died so a missed a bit but apparalently the omni-king is indeed all he is hyped to be as he can destroy all 12 universe, great.
THEY SAID HE CAN DESTROY ALL 12 UNIVERSES?! F**K YES!!! 2-C HERE WE COME!!!

THIS IS HAPPENING!! THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!! STRAP YOUR BRAINS IN, CAUSE THEY'RE GETTING BLASTED TO FREAKING SATURN!!!!!! I'm just so happy!

Alexcar3000 said:
So... 3-A or 2-C Zeno-sama?
The 12 universe were not shown to share same spacetime, so 2-C is possible.

Then again, we need proof if Zeno can destroy spacetime...so

At least 3-A, possibly 2-C

Alexcar3000 said:
So... 3-A or 2-C Zeno-sama?

Dont know i think 2-C would be appropriate though he is the king of 12 universes he should be able to destroy everything and we have a statement of that. Maybe 3-A possibly 2-C.

Good. Lord.... Thank you Herms!

During this episode the gold dragon is repeatedly referred to as "Super Shenlong" and never as "Zalama". So they're probably not the same.

(That is, the Super DBs were created by Zalama, and are used to summon Super Shenlong, who is a completely different dragon)

Roun12 said:
Good. Lord.... Thank you Herms!
During this episode the gold dragon is repeatedly referred to as "Super Shenlong" and never as "Zalama". So they're probably not the same.

(That is, the Super DBs were created by Zalama, and are used to summon Super Shenlong, who is a completely different dragon)
Maybe Piccolo doesn't know he's called Zarama...?

The Queen Diclonius said:
Wait, is Broly coming back?
Yamamuto wants him to come in Super But Toriyama has to decide it and if not then Toriyama should do Prequel of Broly before meeting Goku and the Group as a Movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back