• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Haha, I see what you mean but what people would find hard to believe is that I wouldn't go out of my way to downgrade a verse that I hate... I just wouldn't actively engage with it. Fairy Tail is a manga I'm fairly neutral on and for a long while I disliked it... so I just avoided it on the wiki. I like it more now, but not enough to delve too deeply into the scaling.
I have a lot of anime that i don't even like, that's not why I'm going to act wrong, you have to have patience to deal with the verses and have the ability to point out the error and sometimes assume that it is wrong.

I don't think most people would like a guy who proposes downgrades regardless of how good their arguments are. While I can see how some of my past arguments can be seen in a negative light, I thought my recent downgrade thread for the DBS manga was well-researched and thorough.
You could improve your attitudes, i'm sure everyone would love your criticism, i have nothing against some dowgrades, but some are right and others are very wrong, i've agreed with you many times, but sometimes you could do your best to change things and try to understand what we're proposing, and at least once be able to help us instead of disagreeing with things because you don't like it

Eh other than his manner of arguing i feel his attitude is generally fine. have you seen Topaz? she almost seems to have a mental breakdown whenever she doesnt get her way to the point of blatant disrespect towards both members and staff alike

that and Veronica
She has been rude to me several times, even making fun of me, as a human being, everyone can make mistakes and change with their mistakes.

Eh other than his manner of arguing i feel his attitude is generally fine. have you seen Topaz? she almost seems to have a mental breakdown whenever she doesnt get her way to the point of blatant disrespect towards both members and staff alike

that and Veronica
Topaz is straight up a prick when it comes to anything DB related. The way she talks it always seems like she's trying to piss you off. I'd argue that it's basically instigating and not actually debating.

And Fujiwara has gotten away with saying shit that if we attacked the Touhou thread in the same way, would get utterly shot down and RVR'd, but it took more than one (actually 3) instances of her pissing off DBSH supporters to actually get noticed and even then, they were pretty light with the verdict.

Topaz is straight up a prick when it comes to anything DB related. The way she talks it always seems like she's trying to piss you off. I'd argue that it's basically instigating and not actually debating.

And Fujiwara has gotten away with saying shit that if we attacked the Touhou thread in the same way, would get utterly shot down and RVR'd, but it took more than one (actually 3) instances of her pissing off DBSH supporters to actually get noticed and even then, they were pretty light with the verdict.
Wasn't Topaz banned permanent? I saw the staff talking about banning him on RVR'd

yeah there are plenty of good debaters here that aren't pricks so its clear to me that she does with the express purpose of being malicious and she knows it very well.
haven't seen much of her but I wont doubt it given how many times i've seen people come in here just to antagonize DB supporters and get away with 0 consequences

yeah there are plenty of good debaters here that aren't pricks so its clear to me that she does with the express purpose of being malicious and she knows it very well.
Without question she's just being obnoxious for a sake of it.
haven't seen much of her but I wont doubt it given how many times i've seen people come in here just to antagonize DB supporters and get away with 0 consequences
I read the RVR thread for ***** and giggles and she just so happened to have popped up. She also did this to DMC supporters too btw.

All i'll say is that while powerscaling is in fact just a hobby and there is no need to get too serious over what is really just a debate over whose fictional daddy beats who, that doesnt mean unfair behavior or treatment should be tolerated. not in real life and not online either. Dont let anyone gaslight you into thinking otherwise by labeling you as an "annoying DB fan" or any other ad hoc labels. they're just a method of silencing dissent

They couldn't take us down the other time, they tried to get the votes, and we won in votes, so they decided to create a crt on the staff page, since they touched on the subject of decomposing cosmology back into i have already prepared the crt for further justification (by the way, you can see in the crt of decomposing cosmology, where they closed the crt and it was cheating in votes), in fact Omega was doing this to us.
i did not, i would be thankful if you stopped the meaningless false accusations of my behavior, thanks also remove me from the disagree section of your crt already, really starting to think of a report at this point since you did this type of stuff 4 times already, i don't want to do it tho, so please hear me out

i did not, i would be thankful if you stopped the meaningless false accusations of my behavior, thanks also remove me from the disagree section of your crt already, really starting to think of a report at this point since you did this type of stuff 4 times already, i don't want to do it tho, so please hear me out
not trying to throw my head into this but do you not disagree anyway?

I think that an "At least Genius, likely Extraodinary Genius" to Goku looks like the bare minimum
as someone who supports a verse with such rating, yeah, Goku.......pretty should, arguably i think he is the most skilled in the site? not 100% tho, but he should be pretty up there

how could we make a "Supergenius" rating work for purely fighting skill tho?

In fact, i took you away a long time ago, i'm not falsely accusing you, that's because we have evidence of what you did in that Omega crt.

If you want to make a report and do it, i have no weight on my conscience.

Back