• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I been thinking about it but why dont Kami and elder Guru scale to the speed of the dragon balls they created? Like anything the dragon balls do including how fast they can fly is limited to the power of its creator so why wouldnt Guru and everyone stronger than him scale to it?

I been thinking about it but why dont Kami and elder Guru scale to the speed of the dragon balls they created? Like anything the dragon balls do including how fast they can fly is limited to the power of its creator so why wouldnt Guru and everyone stronger than him scale to it?
I don't see why that would be the case. The Dragon Balls can also do things that the creators cannot do actually do themselves like make planets out of nothing and bring people back to life. The Dragon Ball's speed doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the creator's speed. And... have you seen Guru? No offense to the big guy but there is nothing that suggests he is fast.

I don't see why that would be the case. The Dragon Balls can also do things that the creators cannot do actually do themselves like make planets out of nothing
which both kami and guru scale to for the same reason
and bring people back to life.
that's an ability which cant scale to any stat so idk if that's a good comparison. speed and strength are different to hax abilities
The Dragon Ball's speed doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the creator's speed.
why not? how come are the dragon balls traveling so fast when their creator supposedly lacks the ki to do the same according to you?
And... have you seen Guru? No offense to the big guy but there is nothing that suggests he is fast.
you sure? the speed of the dragon balls seems to suggest to me that he could be pretty fast himself at least in his prime days

why not? how come are the dragon balls traveling so fast when their creator supposedly lacks the ki to do the same according to you?
Guru is far weaker than Frieza, yet the Dragon Balls can fly far faster than Frieza can.

So that's one reason to think there is no connection between the Dragon Ball's and their creator's speed.

Anyone know if there's an OG DB discussion thread? I'm currently rereading OG DB, but it's practically a read through since the last time I did so was a loooooong long time ago, so I don't remember much.

9321110-c4763345-ae18-4cd9-81b3-759f4ef28119.jpeg

Saitama after the new chapter

9321110-c4763345-ae18-4cd9-81b3-759f4ef28119.jpeg

Saitama after the new chapter
I'm not trying to start an issue but why do you keep coming on this thread to start an argument between Goku and Saitama? Is it just me but how do people get away with commenting on this discussion thread with ill intent? Please stop being immature and respect this discussion thread the same way you would want the OPM discussion thread to be treated.

I'm not trying to start an issue but why do you keep coming on this thread to start an argument between Goku and Saitama? Is it just me but how do people get away with commenting on this discussion thread with ill intent? Please stop being immature and respect this discussion thread the same way you would want the OPM discussion thread to be treated.
I swear opm fans treat Saitama as a rage bait

Back