• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

You implying that Saitama would destroy the planet to beat Goku? I guess Saiyan Saga Vegeta beats Goku too by that logic.

Saitama would never do that in any circumstance and Goku would never allow it to happen. Even if Saitama did, Goku would still be alive for a little while, he could just kill Saitama (flick him, rip his head off, blow him up, etc. he could do it countless ways) and then use Instant Transmission to escape, bring the Earth back with the Dragon Balls on Namek, and then that's it.

I mean any planet buster can beat Goku it’s literally the main reason why blue vegeta died goku can’t IT he needs energy source to lock onto which he wouldn’t have has that requires outside help bring the dragon balls lol what never had I heard anyone say goku would run away gather the dragon balls as a win con

I mean any planet buster can beat Goku it’s literally the main reason why blue vegeta died goku can’t IT he needs energy source to lock onto which he wouldn’t have has that requires outside help bring the dragon balls lol what never had I heard anyone say goku would run away gather the dragon balls as a win con
Um? Are you okay?

he might be using an older version of goku
No he's talking about current DBS Goku and claiming Saitama would beat him because Saitama could destroy the planet and just make Goku suffocate in space, and apparently he thinks Goku will just sit there and do nothing until he's dead. But I'm pretty sure he's trolling. His last message he literally says that Saiyan's are "fodder" because they can't breathe in space.

would beat him because Saitama could destroy the planet and just make Goku suffocate in space, and apparently he thinks Goku will just sit there and do nothing until he's dead.
Because he can’t do anything just like vegeta

Saying it’s trolling because you hate the fact I’m right and that’s a huge weakness for every saiyan that can be exploited by people leagues below them

Because he can’t do anything just like vegeta

Saying it’s trolling because you hate the fact I’m right and that’s a huge weakness for every saiyan that can be exploited by people leagues below them
Vegeta doesn't have Instant Transmission. Goku can use it anywhere he senses Ki, even in the literal afterlife. It wouldn't be hard for Goku to locate a Ki signature and teleport to it before he dies in space. And imagine saying that doesn't count because "Outside help" when you're literally trying to argue with me over Saitama beating Goku by not actually beating him. If Goku came to Superman with Kryptonite and killed him while he's weakened then he didn't beat Superman. Like wtf is this argument lmao. And again, you never even regarded the fact that Goku wouldn't let Saitama do that and could literally run around the planet before Saitama could throw a single punch, or the fact that Saitama would never do that unless he was being mind controlled. Even bloodlusted, he wouldn't do that.

I'm saying it's trolling because it's a very stupid take and the only reason you're saying it is to annoy people because you know it's wrong, no offense buddy.

He isn't wrong. Any planet buster could beat Goku....but there is a difference between could and would..since speed blitz is a thing. Also he could teleport away so there is a that thing. But he could still technically die
And he's saying that Saitama WOULD "beat" Goku via this "wincon". He's saying that Goku and Vegeta are outright "fodder" because much weaker characters can kill them via exploiting a weakness. I'd be no more valid in saying that Superman is fodder because a green rock can make him weak.

Goku being a universe buster and not being able to survive without oxygen is so funny

First Form Frieza could just do a drive by on Earth and blow it up, killing everyone.
Clearly Toriyama and Toei weren't sure about it up until DBS because it was super inconsistent for a while. I mean in the OG manga in the first arc Goku straight up goes to the moon no problems but it was a gag feat obv.

Yea the space weakness is weird. I wonder if they could have gone the viltrumites route, they can't breathe but can hold their breath and fight for extends periods of time in space

Yea the space weakness is weird. I wonder if they could have gone the viltrumites route, they can't breathe but can hold their breath and fight for extends periods of time in space
For sure but sadly Toriyama doesn't care enough anymore to think about these things lol. The fact he literally forgot that Super Saiyan 2 and 3 existed is everything we need to know about how much he still cared about Dragon Ball in modern times.

Are you the same user in Comicvine that always has "What's the damage 💀"

Go back to CV, bro

Goku being a universe buster and not being able to survive without oxygen is so funny

First Form Frieza could just do a drive by on Earth and blow it up, killing everyone.
Isn't it weird Z Toei Vegeta has Self-Sustenace Type 1 but Toei Goku doesn't? Like, they're the same race wwwww

Isn't it weird Z Toei Vegeta has Self-Sustenace Type 1 but Toei Goku doesn't? Like, they're the same race wwwww
Vs. Battles Wiki "standards". If a character doesn't do something and it's not said that they can then they can't do it no matter what, even if there are perfectly valid reasons to say they could. But of course, I'm sure that if Babidi mind-controlled Piccolo instead he wouldn't be able to resist like Vegeta did. I'm sure if Beerus got hit by the candy beam he'd die. I'm sure that if Beast Gohan got hit by the Hakai Sidra gave to assassinate Goku, it would erase Beast Gohan for sure. I'm sure that if Beerus was in lava he'd be killed in seconds. Etc..

It's one of the reasons why people call the wiki a joke. Yet the standards will never change.

Vs. Battles Wiki "standards". If a character doesn't do something and it's not said that they can then they can't do it no matter what, even if there are perfectly valid reasons to say they could. But of course, I'm sure that if Babidi mind-controlled Piccolo instead he wouldn't be able to resist like Vegeta did. I'm sure if Beerus got hit by the candy beam he'd die. I'm sure that if Beast Gohan got hit by the Hakai Sidra gave to assassinate Goku, it would erase Beast Gohan for sure. I'm sure that if Beerus was in lava he'd be killed in seconds. Etc..

It's one of the reasons why people call the wiki a joke. Yet the standards will never change.
Yeah, for some reasons. Beerus and the Angels doesn’t have resistance to high level heat and radiation despite literally standing at the core of Earth. The same can be said for Frieza who literally have the core of an entire planet exploding on him.

He's 2-C, by definition he already has "infinite power" so saying his speed couldn't be infinite makes no sense based on that mindset

Granted, I don't care for infinite speed DBS
Toriyama lacks awareness of these details; the necessity for finite multipliers to enhance his speed serves as compelling evidence.

The reason why Vegeta died in RF was due to the fact he can't survive in space not before of his durability being below planet level. Goku can IT, it just depends if there are living organisms outside of the fight itself, otherwise he can't

The reason why Vegeta died in RF was due to the fact he can't survive in space not before of his durability being below planet level. Goku can IT, it just depends if there are living organisms outside of the fight itself, otherwise he can't
bruh we all know that dude haven’t you seen that several people have been talking about oxygen

Talking about infinite speed

Although 2-C is already "infinite power", the characters do not demonstrate infinite ki, like those in SS who explicitly spoke infinite cosmos. In addition, in SS there were some support feats for infinite speed, such as a character doing infinite punches.

Talking about Goku vs Saitama and destroying the planet

ou're talking about bloodlust, aren't you? Because seriously, I doubt that Saitama being Saitama and Goku being Goku, I doubt he would hear the destruction of the planet.

Talking about infinite speed

Although 2-C is already "infinite power", the characters do not demonstrate infinite ki, like those in SS who explicitly spoke infinite cosmos. In addition, in SS there were some support feats for infinite speed, such as a character doing infinite punches.

I think Android 17 and 18 could be a good fit since they have infinite energy and it's not infinite stamina, as it was demonstrated in the tournament of power that Androids can get tired, they don't have infinite stamina but rather energy which is like ki, which is infinite, they can give as much energy as they want in the genkidama was Android 17's speech

I think if someone tries to give Android infinite speed it could work

No it couldn’t none of the regular cast makes any since to be infinite speed they’ve never demonstrated that speed at all and still use measurements of finite time for their speed
So all anime characters listed as infinite speed should be removed from infinite speed, since it uses time measurement too, apart from the other things that disqualify

So all anime characters listed as infinite speed should be removed from infinite speed, since it uses time measurement too, apart from the other things that disqualify
If it take finite time for you to do anything then you shouldn’t be infinite speed

Beerus literally didn’t think goku could even do 1 trillion sit ups in a short time period literally none of the main cast has any feat of infinite speed only people reaching

Like dude Goku isn’t septillion times infinite speed by stacking his finite multipliers and growth boosts infinite speed in db just doesn’t make any since and is consistent

If it take finite time for you to do anything then you shouldn’t be infinite speed

Beerus literally didn’t think goku could even do 1 trillion sit ups in a short time period literally none of the main cast has any feat of infinite speed only people reaching
This is hilarious, other verses can have infinite speed and Dragon Ball no, right?

Back