• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Speed equalisation is one of those things that I've started to dislike over time. All it does is punish characters for having high speed while giving the haxed absurd opportunities to win matches they could never win otherwise. Even starting with equalised speed and then allowing a character to use their speed-buffing abilities (e.g Dyspo with Lightspeed Mode or even just Goku using Afterimage) apparently invalidates their win.
Speed amp wins are only invalidated if they're used by the slower character

Speed equalisation is one of those things that I've started to dislike over time. All it does is punish characters for having high speed while giving the haxed absurd opportunities to win matches they could never win otherwise. Even starting with equalised speed and then allowing a character to use their speed-buffing abilities (e.g Dyspo with Lightspeed Mode or even just Goku using Afterimage) apparently invalidates their win.

I get the idea is to broaden match variety but after a while it just feels silly.
I think I've gone on record to say that speed is a useless stat on this site and it might as well not be tracked.

Obviously this is primarily an indexing site, so obviously it should be, but I've never liked speed equal fights in general.

the only one who really has a chance is Luffy. Im not really up to date but it seems the anime made Luffy more broken and he got a shot. Before that it was a GG for ma boy Gokuuuu.

Naruto is tanky with a huge amount of abilities but he aint touching Goku and im even ignoring UI and scaling from Roshis trash UI. He has some ways of putting him down but even if they dont work, he could just beat the living shit out of Naruto and make him shit in the bed.

Goku could literally restrain luffy via god bind and use deconstruction or destructo disk on him also luffy would get his devil fruit amp removed by vegeta even with luffy precog goku could predict someone who can literally skip time so he has more than enough analytical prediction to deal with luffy

GC7nRs8W8AUXpMQ

hahahahahhahahahaha

Hello.

Do you think that it would be a good idea to replace the general "Dragon Ball" category with a "Dragon Ball Games" category for the listed characters from that (loose) continuity?

We do seem to have a separate "Dragon Ball GT" category after all.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Dragon_Ball
Since this suggestion seems to have been accepted, are any of you willing and able to properly replace the "Dragon Ball" category with a "Dragon Ball Games" category for all of our wiki pages featuring characters from the games continuity?

Nothing too big, just adding scan and another skill afterwards.

r/PowerScaling members purposefully ignored Goku and Vegeta hax in DBS which really handy.
What do you expect? When I saw them rate TSO above Hakai, I knew that there is no point in arguing with them lmfao. They are worse than Comicvine and that's pretty hard to achieve ngl.

Nothing too big, just adding scan and another skill afterwards.
Lmfao omega disagreed

Well to be honest, Vegeta hard counters both Luffy and Naruto. While they would still have Chakra and Haki, Naruto would lose Kurama
That would create Kurama's body
Sage Mode
Only if he specifically doesn't absorb the energy.
Similarly, due to the spiritualistic nature of Devil Fruits, (and the fact it is an external power up given to him), Vegeta can separate it from him and nerf them.
It isn't energy tho.

That would create Kurama's body
I don't know the scan but it was somewhere stated that Jinchuriki ..at least in the Ten tails case are stronger than the Bijuu itself due to its power being focused. Not to mention Baryon mode is an exponential increase in power. So the powerloss will be more than just simple subtraction.
Additionally Forced spirit fission would send Naruto comatose.
It isn't energy tho.
Zoan fruits have a mind on their own as stated by Vegapunk, Goreosei and co.. They can even overwhelm you if you awaken your fruit and can't control them. ( Example : Impeldown Zoan fruit users and Vegapunk's statement)
If Forced Spirit fission can separate bodies, souls, and energies, there is the possibility that it could work.

Only if he specifically doesn't absorb the energy.
You need to absorb natural energy to absorb to enter Sage mode...
S6PM is the exception but he got it by receiving Hagoromo's energy so.......
Vegeta is a very very very bad match up for Naruto.

(Also Vegeta can potentiall drain their own energy as shown in the manga where he used forced spirit fission to drain Yadrat warriors or when the Yadrat elder drained Vegeta's energy. Though he won't do that in character of course because he hates hax abilities.)

Last edited:
I've done that, I just don't want to have to answer something a thousand times.
i merely asked a question about a claim you made on your OP, what do you mean "answer something a thounsand times"? you know you can just "agree to disagree" when in an impass and not answer anymore right?

What do you expect? When I saw them rate TSO above Hakai, I knew that there is no point in arguing with them lmfao. They are worse than Comicvine and that's pretty hard to achieve ngl.
TSO??? LMFAOO, the move that doesn't even effect your soul? What a joke, hakai erases the entire planet of naruto, then goes along to solo the franchise.

I'm going to stop getting involved in creating crt, I'm not going to touch DB anymore, I'm going to go to another multiverse. I don't like long things

I'm going to stop getting involved in creating crt, I'm not going to touch DB anymore, I'm going to go to another multiverse. I don't like long things
My dude, that CRT was only two pages in length and all that was asked by Omega is where the source of your scans came from....you don't have to take it so seriously like it's the end, all you had to do was provide the source for the guy and then defend your reasoning for Zeno having Self-Sustenance Type 1 and 2. And if it didn't get accepted then don't fret, either try again or move on to something else.

@omegabronic It's irrelevant now that the CRT was closed, but the source for the scans comes from Episode 67 of the show after Future Zeno erased Infinite Zamasu just so you knew where it came from.

Back