• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

people, try to control your feelings, we barely have information on Daima as it is, calm down lol

would love GT to be more canon tho
The fact remains that we still see Buu destroying the galaxy on the trailer lol.

This doesn't mean Daima will canonize Toei, simply that the scene will be incorporated to the main canon.

4-A Canon Buu saga is a thing now lol...

The fact remains that we still see Buu destroying the galaxy on the trailer lol.

This doesn't mean Daima will canonize Toei, simply that the scene will be incorporated to the main canon.

4-A Canon Buu saga is a thing now lol...
Basically that. The canon hasn't changed. Just any scene Daima shows is taken as having happened and just never shown. Can anyone post the screenshot though?

Can I have a screenshot of Buu destroying the galaxy?

Feels like an overestimation. Dude died by a kamehameha that barely destroyed the rock underneath him. Maybe city block level?

I love the Codex wiki, you get stuff like 6-C DBZ and 1-C Zelda it's genuinely funny

I love the Codex wiki, you get stuff like 6-C DBZ and 1-C Zelda it's genuinely funny
1-C Zelda use to be 1-A then you got this atrocity

Note: Broly's feat of destroying Southern Galaxy is not 3-C as he didn't in actuality destroy all of it, even though we visually see the scene, Goku later in the movie teleports into South Galaxy. This video explains the context further.
Wow, they used Geeks videos 🤓
Note 2: The speed scaling for PLs are taken with a grain of salt as there are noticeable times where someone's speed isn't equal to their power, such as Burter being faster then Recoome and Jeice, along with Super Saiyan Grade 3 Trunks having his power greatly increased but his speed decreased.
I mean, what can i even say about this, lol.

1-C Zelda use to be 1-A then you got this atrocity
It's been years since I've seen some of those power scaling terms "Meta Hierarchal Multiversal" and "Extra-Temporal" lol!

I will say Codex does have some cool ideas like separating combat and travel speed as two categories, showing the physical dimensionality of the character, listing the characters moral alignment, etc. I'm definitely going to see where some of my favourite characters rate on it just for fun but yeah island level Toei Broly and outerversal manga Sailor Moon is pretty bold to say the very least, I would say other things too but we aren't here to bash other Vs communities plus I know of other places where Broly is boundless and Moon is well moon level so kek!

At least Broly has company in the High 6-A club also it's hilarious that it takes direct statements from WoG even tho he has admitted to trolling power scalers and to not take his statements at face value.

I always knew Classic Super Sonic > Current Super Sonic 💀.

So the overall standards from this wiki are unless the feat is done instantly (including cinematic timing) and in your face you don't get full scaling also the balance between feats Vs statements is very erratic imo, definitely a unique form of battle-boarding to be sure but I think I'll stick to VSBW (I really do like the distinction between combat and travel speed tho).

Last edited:
Note: There is an argument that Sonic was able to stay in super form for a few days meaning the time limit is a game mechanic, this however isn't correct. Sonic staying in Super Form for a few days does not prove anything when he was off-screen and it's very easy to accept he merely just collected rings.
This is based trought.

Um can someone post the kid buu scan for destroying a galaxy? I think it would be good to have.

Ok I might have found the scene. Problem is the galaxy is not getting destroyed. Just some pink stuff. And the one behind it is also pink.

Last edited:
F4vrE.jpg

You can almost always be sure they're comic book fans if they have a hate boner for Dragon Ball. It is the 3rd law of powerscaling.

Uh, its probably stupid for me to bring this up… but is that whole effort to de-composite the cosmologies still going? Deagon and Damage said they would create a staff thread to convince Ant on de-compositing the cosmologies, but I feel like they’ve forgotten about that.
i was also wondering about that

I don't think it's a good idea to use a feat from a trailer, especially when we don't actually see the galaxy being destroyed in said trailer. It's best to wait for the series to come out next year and then rationalise from there. Perhaps it will show the galaxy being outright destroyed.

But hey if someone uses that to justify the Toei feat being canon and it gets accepted I'm not complaining.

I am way more interested in the supposed namekian eye we saw in the trailer, a new namek or is it the famous creator of the supet dragon balls Zarama?

I don't think it's a good idea to use a feat from a trailer, especially when we don't actually see the galaxy being destroyed in said trailer. It's best to wait for the series to come out next year and then rationalise from there. Perhaps it will show the galaxy being outright destroyed.

But hey if someone uses that to justify the Toei feat being canon and it gets accepted I'm not complaining.
I said it but noone cared.....

I am way more interested in the supposed namekian eye we saw in the trailer, a new namek or is it the famous creator of the supet dragon balls Zarama?
I'm betting that they will reveal Namekians are from the Demon Realm (as Moori in the Granolah Saga explains that Namekians are from a different realm) and may even be a demon race. It'd go well with how Namekians (Demon King Piccolo, Narak from DBO) can mutate and gain new powers from being evil and their inherent magical abilities.

The Namekian eye we see could be someone who refused to leave the realm and is likely a demon Namek like King Piccolo, possibly introducing new mutant namekian spawn as grunts for the weaker Z-Fighters to battle. Maybe they'll even reveal the Demon Realm has their own set of Dragon Balls they couldn't use on U7 due to dimensional barriers or something.

I said it but noone cared.....
Too caught up in the 4-A hype.

Back