• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

You mean 14th?
My reaction to that information:
fGn2l.jpg

Toeiverse will become the main canon, pog
No, Daima is manga canon (more involvement from Toriyama than with anything Super had, and the Buu Saga flashbacks already has frames that are manga only and weren't in Toeiverse), anything from Daima simply retroactively applies to the manga canon

No, Daima is manga canon (more involvement from Toriyama than with anything Super had, and the Buu Saga flashbacks already has frames that are manga only and weren't in Toeiverse), anything from Daima simply retroactively applies to the manga canon
I'm like 99.99% sure that manga only scenes don't exist

Toriyama wrote for Dragon Ball Online, Dragon Ball: Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!!, Battle of Gods, and Resurrection 'F'.
Pump the breaks for a second.

I'm like 99.99% sure that manga only scenes don't exist
Manga only frames and shots do, the Daima Buu Saga recap has original animations of frames that weren't in the Anime.

Shin and Kibito are unfused in Daima too so it obviously takes place somewhere within or post Super
Toriyama wrote for Dragon Ball Online, Dragon Ball: Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!!, Battle of Gods, and Resurrection 'F'.
Pump the breaks for a second.
I never played DBO but it's canonicity was always something debated from what I saw, but BoG and RoF were literally manga canon, and I don't think anything placed the OVA into Toeiverse either

I am against trying to make gt more canon.
GT is not canon, but it is official and is part of the alternative timelines in DB, adding another timeline does not make it canon, but rather that it is an alternative line like Trunks, it is only canon if Akira Toriyama becomes public, but nothing changes the fact that it exists in the same multiverse shared by DB (there is even an interview with Akira Toriyama mentioning that it is a secondary story to his manga and is treated as an alternative line)

I don't see any problem with adding the GT, the problem is that it is canon, as we have no proof of this, but it is part of the work according to various materials.

people, try to control your feelings, we barely have information on Daima as it is, calm down lol

would love GT to be more canon tho

I know none of you will recognize him so I'll spill it. He is evil Goku SSJ5 from a very popular DBAF animated sprite series from back in the day by Blazejecar, it's kinda like "SSJ5 Limit Breaker". Scaling wise, he solos Super and possibly Heroes too

I know none of you will recognize him so I'll spill it. He is evil Goku SSJ5 from a very popular DBAF animated sprite series from back in the day by Blazejecar, it's kinda like "SSJ5 Limit Breaker". Scaling wise, he solos Super and possibly Heroes too
I just googled they name, and wow.
364466.png

Back