• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Some people are guessing that since seemingly Vegeta is gonna be the focus of this new what if, the mystery character at the end could possibly be Vegeta Black. Either that, or a heroes GB.
Thinking more along the lines of Crimson Masked Saiyan. Vegeta Black seems a bit too fanfic for Xenoverse. More of a Heroes idea

Dark vegeta? Doesn't sound a bad idea tbh
Dark Vegeta as in like Majin Vegeta? Would be cool, but I was speaking moreso like a Vegeta equivalent to Goku Black.

But if you were referring to Vegeta version of GB then nevermind.

Last edited:
Thinking more along the lines of Crimson Masked Saiyan. Vegeta Black seems a bit too fanfic for Xenoverse. More of a Heroes idea
Tbf Xenoverse and Heroes already are basically official fanfics, so it's not like Xenoverse can't make new ideas or characters. Besides, if this what if is basically DBS but Vegeta is the central focus (I say this because Vegeta is the one facing Beerus in SSG the same way Goku did), it's entirely likely that Zamasu would steal Vegeta's body rather than Goku's this time around. I do agree that CMS (Crimson Masked Saiyan) is more likely.

I still think that based off of the aura, it's most likely ssj rose themed, so it's either a new GB (likely CMS as you said), or a theoretical Vegeta Black, cause ain't no way they're gonna hype up a character we already have in the game (normal Rose GB).

Who knows, maybe it'll be Ultra Ego Vegeta.

We actually did get news about Heroes today lol, but the big Dragon Ball news won't be that.
Are there many people who like DBH? We here in Brazil don't really like DBH (this is due to the fact that it doesn't have an essence that doesn't make you excited like DB and random characters appearing without explanations or context )

Are there many people who like DBH? We here in Brazil don't really like DBH (this is due to the fact that it doesn't have an essence that doesn't make you excited like DB and random characters appearing without explanations or context )
Honestly, there's a part of me which likes Heroes more then the canon material like Super and the recent movies. It definitely does pretty absurd in some instances but, at least in the manga and games, a lot of the crazy stuff we see or the characters that randomly appear are explained or given context as to why they show up out of nowhere.

Now obviously it's still fan service at the end of the day, and it doesn't come close to the highs of the OG manga and Z, but I'll take Heroes any day over Super in most instances

Back