• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Ok can someone give a brief rundown of what the 5-D timeline stuff is about and it's purpose?
Well the premise was that the timelines in DB operate on a higher time axis from the lower spacetimes, spanning 4D objects instead of 3D objects. With there being proof that the spacetimes in DB make their own separate time, hence, being on a separate axis. The pendulum room, since every macrocosms should have one, it's not the source of temporality for the entire multiverse, which would contradict everything.

It says dimensionally transcendent?
...And? Do we have further context as to what that entails. Is there anything showcasing them treating the universe as infinitesimal or insignificant in scope to that degree?

Tiers don't happen cause of just mentioning "transcendent" in a sentence.

...And? Do we have further context as to what that entails. Is there anything showcasing them treating the universe as infinitesimal or insignificant in scope to that degree?

Tiers don't happen cause of just mentioning "transcendent" in a sentence.
So you are saying because they haven't explicitly shown it that this statement can be thrown away. I mean dimensionally transcendental is pretty clear. Transcending on it's own isn't a good word but dimensionally transcendent is another thing entirely.

So you are saying because they haven't explicitly shown it that this statement can be thrown away. I mean dimensionally transcendental is pretty clear. Transcending on it's own isn't a good word but dimensionally transcendent is another thing entirely.
Yes? We don't just give tiers to statements without further context unless they're very self-explanatory. Say, "He destroyed all of space and time!", "The Realm sprawled out to infinity!", etc.

"Dimensionally transcendent" can mean anything from merely being from another dimension in the sense of separate space-times, being Tier 1 or even being intangible or formless.

But eh, try your luck if you feel strongly enough about it.

Yes? We don't just give tiers to statements without further context unless they're very self-explanatory. Say, "He destroyed all of space and time!", "The Realm sprawled out to infinity!", etc.

"Dimensionally transcendent" can mean anything from merely being from another dimension in the sense of separate space-times, being Tier 1 or even being intangible or formless.

Eh I already got one downvote from you. Only one more is needed so I ain't standing on a good ground to do it. Thanks for at least preemptively sparing me from doing the task though.

I was trying to explain this too DBZ Fans on Battle Wiki Reddit,💀

I was trying to explain this too DBZ Fans on Battle Wiki Reddit,💀
Well, different people have different standards. There is nothing wrong with taking things at face value, within reason of course, but that's just not in line with this site's standards for better or for worse.

A piece of fiction isn't going to go out of its way to make sure it meets our exact requirements for things like this, so it's up to us to create a fair yet thorough set of standards to define this stuff.

Well, different people have different standards. There is nothing wrong with taking things at face value, within reason of course, but that's just not in line with this site's standards for better or for worse.

A piece of fiction isn't going to go out of its way to make sure it meets our exact requirements for things like this, so it's up to us to create a fair yet thorough set of standards to define

Yes, sir..

I still think it’s bs that Goku hasn’t mastered SSJ3 when I know he has the power to do so. If Trunks can master SSJ2 then why tf can Goku nor Vegeta do that? they too busy relying more on the godly ki rather then their roots. If they actually took the time to master the other forms like SSJ then SSJ2 and SSJ3 would be strong af that I’m sure it would be good for them to wear down the final boss of the arc then enter their more powerful forms

Like this drives me insane and let’s not forget the fact their old training methods for their base forms don’t even work anymore so now they actually need to find ways to even make themselves base form stronger via ki training

.....Is this supposed to change something?
No, it's just to add that the Gods are of utmost importance, Did you watch DBS? In the anime, Zen'ō and the Daishinkan seeing the entire Universe in the form of fiction, in addition to demonstrating the Daishinkan by observing the entire Universe 7 in a species of jellyfish

No, it's just to add that the Gods are of utmost importance, Did you watch DBS? In the anime, Zen'ō and the Daishinkan seeing the entire Universe in the form of fiction, in addition to demonstrating the Daishinkan by observing the entire Universe 7 in a species of jellyfish
Lmfao. You're actually serious.

Yes, I watched the anime. No they don't see universes as fiction. Ffs, they're physically the same level if existence as Goku.

Lmfao. You're actually serious.

Yes, I watched the anime. No they don't see universes as fiction. Ffs, they're physically the same level if existence as Goku.
Why exactly do you say that? Same existence physically? Zen'ō lives on a plane above all 12 Universes, I in no way see Zen'ō and Daishinkan having the same existence

I mean, from what I understand Botamo’s justification across the two mediums is different. Manga Botamo is just stretchy and Anime Botamo transfers damage to another dimension and all attacks in that Dimension are nullified. The former probably wouldn’t have invulnerability, just resistance to blunt force, and the latter would have invincibility (via Damage Transference.)
That.. is literally fcking insane, i wonder how he can be beat without existence erasure.

Back