• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

'People progressing in a show about self-improvement is bad!!!!' That's such an overused brainlet take, I'm sick of it.
I stopped watching DB youtubers a long time ago , only garbage content ever since Super was over , not that it was good when DBS was around either .

There are some exceptions to this of course

I stopped watching DB youtubers a long time ago , only garbage content ever since Super was over , not that it was good when DBS was around either .

There are some exceptions to this of course
Same, the only reason I watched any was to have the news and leaks, now with Super gone, the manga not interesting me and no new video game, I kinda stopped following them. Only DB youtuber I still follow only makes fighterZ content.

Same, the only reason I watched any was to have the news and leaks, now with Super gone, the manga not interesting me and no new video game, I kinda stopped following them. Only DB youtuber I still follow only makes fighterZ content.
Yooooo just like me man , the FighterZ content do be hitting different.

Well, it depends on if there's going to need to be stuff changed about the Z portion, cause someone is arguing that the Universes themselves are basically 3-A in the comments already.

I think some things are a stretch, but they did point out that some of what was listed wasn't from the daizenshuu page.

Well, it depends on if there's going to need to be stuff changed about the Z portion, cause someone is arguing that the Universes themselves are basically 3-A in the comments already.

I think some things are a stretch, but they did point out that some of what was listed wasn't from the daizenshuu page.
The Z portion is irrelevant to the Low 1-C argument anyway , i think it's unnecessary and will just do more harm than good .

Just proving each universe is low 2-C is enough

We do consider them Low 2-C but it's not really set in stone as a rule so discussion about it keeps popping up with mostly the same arguments as the times before.
I mean, realms are separated such as the after life, kai realm and demon realm, and the after life state to have "no time". Isn't this enough to be low 2-c?

My stupid attempt at making Dyson overpowered:
Dyson Gains a new ability, light speed theory. Whenever he activates this ability it gives him special powers related to light speed.
First theory: light speed supernova, whenever he goes light speed, his body generates energy and explodes with like a supernova, capable of destroying everything till the quantum level in about 10 light year radius.
Second theory: light speed black hole : whenever he goes light speed, his mass and gravitational pull increases to that of a black hole, capable of pulling and crushing entire galaxies down to the atomic level.
Thrird theroy: light speed bang : whenever he goes past light speed he generates a 2-c big bang that destroys thing past the quantum level. If he goes two times faster than light, he generates a two 2-c big bang, the latter is stronger than the former by 3.5 times. And he can go to nonillions the speed of light, generating nonillipns of big bangs, each one is stronger, faster has more AOF about 3.5 times

Lol idk re
Is it because the evidence Isn't compelling or some secret vendetta against dbz because it beats naruto?
Lol what ? XD
Idk man probably just the evidence .

Btw i remembered smtg that supports U7 being it's own space-time .

Back in DBZ kai , when buu was ripping the dimensional walls of the universe , and alternate dimensions Started to leak in.

What do you think ?

This site doesn't use DBZ Kai to scale for Super's anime despite it being probably the closest thing to a solid prequel to it, so that wouldn't really apply either.

Also, it's super weird to try to use "Flat Place" or "Level" definitions of 'plane' as an argument against the demon world thing imo.

Lol idk re

Lol what ? XD
Idk man probably just the evidence .

Btw i remembered smtg that supports U7 being it's own space-time .

Back in DBZ kai , when buu was ripping the dimensional walls of the universe , and alternate dimensions Started to leak in.

What do you think ?
Prolly the don't consider kai canon. I always thought that dbs anime followed toi dbz, and dbs manga followed...well manga!

This site doesn't use DBZ Kai to scale for Super's anime despite it being probably the closest thing to a solid prequel to it, so that wouldn't really apply either.

Also, it's super weird to try to use "Flat Place" or "Level" definitions of 'plane' as an argument against the demon world thing imo.
i was told by AKM that toei and canon cosmology are the same because they both use the same map

I feel like if DB get upgraded to low 1-C, that whole tier is gonna get a lot more activity and probably many reworks and revision it very much need cause there are profiles that haven't even been looked at in years in that tier.

I feel like if DB get upgraded to low 1-C, that whole tier is gonna get a lot more activity and probably many reworks and revision it very much need cause there are profiles that haven't even been looked at in years in that tier.
yup , wonder what are the other verses that can benefit from that argument any ideas ?

Back