• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I'm kinda hoping Super gets it, if Heroes does.

Mostly because I like the idea of Zeno being the same strength throughout the various properties. (AFAIR only he'd scale)

I'm kinda hoping Super gets it, if Heroes does.

Mostly because I like the idea of Zeno being the same strength throughout the various properties. (AFAIR only he'd scale)
I'm not sure about getting low 1-C cosmology but if DBH gets it, DBS should get 2-A since DBH is literaly just an infinity above what we know of the normal cosmology unless I missunderstood something.

I'm not sure about getting low 1-C cosmology but if DBH gets it, DBS should get 2-A since DBH is literaly just an infinity above what we know of the normal cosmology unless I missunderstood something.
I don't think that's how it'll work , if it's accepted than i just think DBH would be higher into Low 1-C in comparison to DBH which would be baseline

I really hope some inverse character like Whis or Elder Kaioshin is gonna explain the DB cosmology soon. How big is the universe, are different Realms their own space-time etc. This debate has been going on for way too long lol.

You expect such deep writing from the Glowy Punchy Laser Monkey show?
images

What if when Granolah goes to attack the good guys, Vegeta and Goku just casualy weave around and are like 'Damn, you're really not good at this for someone this strong'? That would legit redeem the whole thing to me.

Since Granolah just wished for his strength, he has no reason for his martial art skills to be proportionaly good unlike everyone else after all, that would be a very smart twist for once.

I mean, he's still good enough to wreck those other 73-like machines pretty handily. But honestly, I'd like that kind of thing, too. It'd give another drawback over just losing most of his lifespan.

Either against Goku and Vegeta, or against Freeza. I wouldn't mind seeing Freeza just wreck him because he's not good enough with his new skillset to do much against an actual guy trying to train to be the strongest despite his power.

Best dbz plot ever : hit somehow finds a portal, and that portal leads to the home world of majin buu, and infinite space filler with majin energy. Hit is trapped there and in order to get out, he needs to have a contract with a majin, fusion together and creating majin hit, increasing his stats and giving him majin abilities. After fighting some majin he finds out that the majin world is going to explode, destroying the entire multiverse, and thus he needs to find a away, the majin he had a contact with gave hit a solution, destroy the man in world, but hit didn't want that because the majin world has many innocent people in it, so he finds out a way in order to stop the explosion by ......... using his phase ability on the explosion, making the explosion phase through everything, thus saving the day

Yes, goku x tien is a good one, zen
o x bulma is neat. All might cheats on vegeta is definitely top tier, and we can't forget yamcha x kaguya

So i didn't understand the wish and the condition, did he get hakai energy or something, i remember him "destroying" something there to showcase his power.

The wish was basically he timeskipped his life and got all of the gains from that timeskip, more or less. Traded hundreds of years for power.

Honestly, another funny thing would be even if he was just straight up the strongest and just as skilled, but the next day someone like Goku or Vegeta just manages to overcome that through one of their training sessions. It's not like the wish'd keep him the strongest.

I'll be honest? I forgot that Black's first two instincts with his space cut was "Hey, is this another universe? Or is it somewhere else in time?"

so he finds out a way in order to stop the explosion by ......... using his phase ability on the explosion, making the explosion phase through everything, thus saving the day
This guy's imagination is unreal xD
What if when Granolah goes to attack the good guys, Vegeta and Goku just casualy weave around and are like 'Damn, you're really not good at this for someone this strong'? That would legit redeem the whole thing to me.
Yeah i really hope he gets his shit wrecked too and then he comes to some kind of realization, he's not the main villain anyway . Really hoping they go somewhere with him

I'll be honest? I forgot that Black's first two instincts with his space cut was "Hey, is this another universe? Or is it somewhere else in time?"
I was just looking at zamasu's blog and saw him talk about this .

Btw someone should tell him to remove that DBz section that talks about otherworld and the other realms , i think it'll so more harm than good , especially since he's just trynna argue low 1-C .

If he wants more proof that the universes are separate than in the novel they say that gogeta and broly's clash surpassed the boundaries of the universe , " boundaries" , so that means the Universes are in fact seperate from each other , right ?

He could add it to the justifications .

Post in thread 'Gogeta and Broly's dimensional shattering feat' https://vsbattles.com/threads/gogeta-and-brolys-dimensional-shattering-feat.40730/post-1333176

Here's where i found it btw

I vaguely remember that there was some statement that hell is decided to parts or something , could be wrong. Wait, dbs timeline consists of 12 universes + the world of void right?

Idk if wanting to get revenge on a genocidal intergalactic warlord/loan shark and his army of homicidal monkes makes you a bad guy tbh.

We need a frieza mini series about how he handles his family business, him recruiting people for his army, meeting with saiyans. And that mini series leads to granolah, granolah goes to the galactic patrol to beg them to help him stop frieza, he creates a revolutionary army to sagr the enslaved and potential destroyed planets.

Back