• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Just make janemba canon already.
I kinda want to see a mini series where goten, trunks and gohan, hit, Califula anarndale joint the pride troopers, make goten and trunks learn a bit about saiyans, hit dropping his mantel as a hitman and joins the pride troopers permanently.

I'd even like some bullshit like that. Frieza also has some lore of his family being some kind of unique hybrid mutant race, which kinda justifies him having that potential.

Currently Granolah has just better eyes than the rest of his kind, but nothing more.
I'd like if Freezer decided to have a kid or kids since the Broly thing failed. Especialy since every other characters has kids at this point.

Like, wow, the punchy boom boom universe punched and boomed hard enough for Tier 1. Sure, they'd be the fodder of the tier by a long shot and never ever get a W again, but there's something just super funny about that to me.
You'd be surprised, there are a lot of empty low 1-C profile proportionaly speaking and even some of those with walls of abilities actualy can't use them in ways that stop them from being Dakka'd to death.

And that's without counting how half the threads would have 'wait, what's this guy's justification and feats? I never heard of him before' which lead us to see the profile was made from a single thread years ago without any real vetting by like 2 dudes and then never used or paid attention to and it really has nothing to support it's rating.

Like, wow, the punchy boom boom universe punched and boomed hard enough for Tier 1. Sure, they'd be the fodder of the tier by a long shot and never ever get a W again, but there's something just super funny about that to me.
Technically speaking DBH and Xenoverse would be infinite 5D because each hypertimeline is 5D...and there is infinite amount of them..

So DB would probably be strongest 5D bunch on the wiki raw power wise....

I wonder if we can squeeze out some infinite/immeasurable speed out of it too if we succeed....

if we succeed.....🤞🤞🤞

Damn. Ngl I wish more hax stuff start showing in dbz, super did an okay job with introducing new abilities, maybe the anime can even add some.
I want a mini series about the relationship between krillin and 18, and drop a bit of BDSM why not °-°

Man, the actual content revision thread is more civil than the cosmology thread was overall, that makes me happy to see whether or not anything comes of it.

That'd be more likely to happen in something like Heroes, if the Moro arc's existence is ever acknowledged.
Exactly the kind of thinga you'd expect from heroes , but probably won't happen until he makes it into anime format
Man, the actual content revision thread is more civil than the cosmology thread was overall, that makes me happy to see whether or not anything comes of it.
I was surprised aswell , maybe because nobody was taking it seriously

"Fun"

Watch it somehow turn into a massive horrible downgrade.....hehehehe
Why is the cosmology even being debated , U6 has a completely different History than U7 , Earth was destroyed in U6 , broly is smh a girl , and the saiyan planet is still intact , so what's the argument of them sharing space and time ?
Wait, they really made one? Or we're talking to the one with the downgrade too?
This one was just about the upgrade amd was generally well received

Back