• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

@Jaakor48 here's the size of the vortex :

9249938-img_20240126_171739.jpg
This part that says it swallows the Universe seems quite interesting

ごはん どう けれど悟飯は動じない。

それどころか、なぜかニヤリと笑みを浮かべてさえいる。 せんとう この ほんのうごはん 戦闘を 好むサイヤ人として本能が悟飯をそうさせているのか。

ちょうきょだいきだん つきぎょうしゅく 超巨大な気弾をうみだしたセルマックスは、エネルギーをギュンッと一気に凝縮させた。 うちゅうめ ちょうきょうりょく きだん 右手で持ちあげられるほどの大きさだが、宇宙を飲みこむブラックホールのような超強力なセルマックスの気弾は、まわりか きゅうしゅう らエネルギーを吸収して、さらにどんどんパワーをあげる。

How about dinner? But Gohan remains unfazed.

On the contrary, for some reason he even smiled. He sat down: As a Saiyan who loves combat, would Gohan's instincts lead him to do this?

Cellmax, who produced a gigantic energy bullet, condensed the energy all at once.

Although it is large enough to be lifted with Uchu's right hand, Cellmax's super-powerful air bullet, like a black hole swallowing the universe, absorbs energy from the environment and becomes even
more powerful.

This part that says it swallows the Universe seems quite interesting

ごはん どう けれど悟飯は動じない。

それどころか、なぜかニヤリと笑みを浮かべてさえいる。 せんとう この ほんのうごはん 戦闘を 好むサイヤ人として本能が悟飯をそうさせているのか。

ちょうきょだいきだん つきぎょうしゅく 超巨大な気弾をうみだしたセルマックスは、エネルギーをギュンッと一気に凝縮させた。 うちゅうめ ちょうきょうりょく きだん 右手で持ちあげられるほどの大きさだが、宇宙を飲みこむブラックホールのような超強力なセルマックスの気弾は、まわりか きゅうしゅう らエネルギーを吸収して、さらにどんどんパワーをあげる。

How about dinner? But Gohan remains unfazed.

On the contrary, for some reason he even smiled. He sat down: As a Saiyan who loves combat, would Gohan's instincts lead him to do this?

Cellmax, who produced a gigantic energy bullet, condensed the energy all at once.

Although it is large enough to be lifted with Uchu's right hand, Cellmax's super-powerful air bullet, like a black hole swallowing the universe, absorbs energy from the environment and becomes even
more powerful.

Via scaling it would make sense tbh

Ya wanna know whats funny? You could fill an entire Olympic swimming pool with evidence when it comes to Universal Kid Buu.

Then you got DBS manga und Toriyamas statement.

Yall still believe stuff like Cell solar system from statements.
Bruh.

Ya wanna know whats funny? You could fill an entire Olympic swimming pool with evidence when it comes to Universal Kid Buu.

Then you got DBS manga und Toriyamas statement.

Yall still believe stuff like Cell solar system from statements.
Bruh.
As I said, Akira gave a nice retcon to the Buu saga, I think we should make a crt to change the tiers of the Buu saga characters

Kid Buu after that Moro arc retcon moment.
Unless you're making SSJ3 Goku who is unthinkably below even Base Cabbe, scale to Moro or Jiren, let's stop.
It's easier to assume Kid Buu didn't know how to even use that God Ki of his, otherwise circular scaling do be circular scaling.

9249884-img_20240126_162641.jpg

9249889-fotor_1706282969725.jpg

The way how the attack was described (strong gravitational pull that creates a vortex, absorbing energy and objects,...etc etc), it can possibly refer to a black hole or at least an attack with the same potency as a black hole.
From a translation standpoint, word for word. It doesn't really mention a black hole.

However y'all seem to have another page that says the exact same lines I translated, only with the BH part mentioned as an extra. In my scene Gohan is about to use the Makankosappo.

Unless you're making SSJ3 Goku who is unthinkably below even Base Cabbe, scale to Moro or Jiren, let's stop.
It's easier to assume Kid Buu didn't know how to even use that God Ki of his, otherwise circular scaling do be circular scaling.
Topaz when SSJ3 Goku was Rick Roll'd from Kid Buu and even admitted that the latter was just toying with him.

Topaz when SSJ3 Goku was Rick Roll'd from Kid Buu and even admitted that the latter was just toying with him.
Strym when several guides stated their abilities/power is equal:

Strym when the gap between Kid Buu and SSJ3 Goku should be so high Goku should bore Kid Buu, and Buu should one shot the mf:

Strym when simply having god ki doesn't do anything, you need evidence of scaling and Uub might scale to Buu, but the reverse isn't possible (because Uub has the potential to be stronger):

Kid Buu is objectively not the strongest Majin Buu in the manga, I'll fight literally everyone on that belief.

EDIT: And I mean debate. I might have to explain that I'm using "fight" in a joking context otherwise I might get cooked.

It wasn't. This is a different excerpt entirely.
The black hole they were referring to was the jet-black sphere.
I assume you meant, Chapter? Is the Black Hole present in two separate chapters? Damn.
Either way, the black orb was just said to be doing things similarly to what a Black Hole would do (absorb energy), it still wouldn't scale.

Back