• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

It's more because at a certain point, unless you're explicitly of the "Bully" archetype, all power and no training due to innate talent (Frieza), use of Ki/Chakra/Nen/Reishi/Qi/Chi is in itself a massive demonstration of Martial Arts capability. It's "Super Martial Arts." So doing a basic task like, I don't know, using telekinesis to lift up mild objects would actually if quantified be thousands of years of combat experience in Martial Arts, or dozens of Martial Arts. But because that can't BE quantified, you're kinda just left to assume they're just "really really reeaaallly good" (because they "are"). Or if you're a feat-monger, they're shit at MA because all they do is "fire fuckass energy beams."

That's why before RoF most people kinda assumed Frieza DID train. He alluded to taking damage from his parents, he has specifically coordinated movements and attacks, can use Ki (which was explicitly connected to Martial Arts in OG DB), and so on. Obviously he hadn't become a "real fighter," because that was a large portion of how the Z-Fighters were able to last as long as they did-(Using their Earthling Training to get around their lack of Martial Arts)-But it's made pretty clear at one point by Vegeta that Earthlings Energy Use is unique in the Galaxy/Universe. (Which is why despite having trained HIMSELF, he did not have Energy Detection and relied on a Scouter.) So no one really thought harder on it. It just made sense. It's for those same reasons why everyone kinda scoffs at the logic of RoF. If he had did one pushup, he'd of gotten past the thing he feared casually. It's laughable, really.

I mean Roshi styled on someone who had a 30th degree blackbelt in Kenpo, an art that only goes up to 10 belts iirc. Roshi straight up said the difference in skill between them was just too vast.

Either way, that's an insane feat.

POV: You just realized that Black Frieza's reveal was already over half a year ago.

anBn

Shouldn't Vegito and others have some kind of resistance to power absorption?

Like, using a ki barrier, Vegito prevented Buu from absorbing his powers despite having absorbed his body.

Like that poison resistance thing that happened in the super with the barrier too.

Gohan Beast vs anyone from the (sub-) god tiers ( Goku, Vegeta, Frieza, Broly) is the most toxic debate right now. I wonder if Goku will teleport Gohan to Beerus planet and spar him.,..or let Broly spar him

Shouldn't Vegito and others have some kind of resistance to power absorption?

Like, using a ki barrier, Vegito prevented Buu from absorbing his powers despite having absorbed his body.

Like that poison resistance thing that happened in the super with the barrier too.
In theory yes but I don't think we scale resistances like that on this Wiki

Summary of the next chapter 101, this is going to be incredible and I'm enjoying seeing it, Beerus is above Goku and Vegeta (none of that hyperbole about Goku being superior to all the gods of destruction)

Did Bleach lose their Soul crush layers?
Man, from the numbers I think.

Since - more number of souls ≠ hax layers of souls

Bleach no longer had layers of established souls. Before they could use "this is in the thousands because of thearrars", but after the number thing it became nebulous.

And now with the layering thread thing, it kind of came to an end. So they don't have hax layers yet.

when was this
Pretty much as long as more manipulated souls ≠ layers of soul hax.

From then on, the bleach soul hax layers were practically lost as the overwhelming amount was based on that.

With the creation of the hax layers thread, they kind of lost it completely since it has to go through that crt or the creation of a new crt. And they don't have a blog or created a crt for it.

Back