• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

I just realized something, I think we have this wrong

The space between universes is the space between low2c universes, unlike dragon ball

A db universe is equivalent to a vsbattle 2c multiverse, so the space between low2c universes can also be the one between the living world and the Kaioshin realm

Was this scene specifically in the space between u6 and u7 or after the camera zoomed out showing more wider view showing the realm with the two universes ?
Right there’s an area between dimensions in the macrocosm is called the Subspace. It’s an area devoid of concept of time and space and contains Sugoroku Space and RoSaT. So, that acts like an insignificant 5D axis, and the neutral space acts an insignificant 6D axis. Though on the wiki it wouldn’t qualify for anything since it’d need to be significant in size to be tierable.

Right there’s an area between dimensions in the macrocosm is called the Subspace. It’s an area devoid of concept of time and space and contains Sugoroku Space and RoSaT. So, that acts like an insignificant 5D axis, and the neutral space acts an insignificant 6D axis. Though on the wiki it wouldn’t qualify for anything since it’d need to be significant in size to be tierable.
Ins´t the Subspace a Toei-only stuff?

Yea, I know this

Multipliers taking people from 2c to 2b aren't allowed because the distance between those universes in a multiverse is unknown

If it can be quantified, then a multiplier can do so, since all 3 universal space times in each macrocosm are not connected to each other, they are seperated by a 5d space.

If we can quantify the distance between the living world (or even the big globe) to the Kaioshin realm, we can use multipliers to scale them up, all we need is a timeframe of a character going from the living world to the Kaioshin realm (or a timeframe for them going to the neutral zone which would be a larger distance and act as a lowball)

Composite cosmology plus it was mentioned in chozenshu guidebook for dbs iirc
No, the Subspace is mentioned in the Chozenshuu. It isn’t Toei only.
To be honest, Chozenshuu was released when DBGT was still canon and the only future thing related to DBS was the Battle of Gods movie (which, according to Toei's website, is a sequel to DBGT), so it doesn't talk about it being canon for DBS anime/manga

It's very difficult for this to happen, since this same guide also has information about Dragon Ball Super, it even talks about Beerus and such, I think you'll need a lot more, lol
To be honest, Chozenshuu was released when DBGT was still canon and the only future thing related to DBS was the Battle of Gods movie (which, according to Toei's website, is a sequel to DBGT), so it doesn't talk about it being canon for DBS anime/manga
lol

Chozenshuu is just a refurbished version of the Daizenshuu. Iirc Toriyama decided which information to re-add along with newer information. DBGT was never canon, but BoG and RoF were. Iirc one of the Chozenshuu’s came roughly when the first super episode came out, but it still doesn’t mean that the information doesn’t apply to Super. Since Super is a continuation of Z. Also, the chozenshuu literally has information about Beerus and Whis.

Chozenshuu is just a refurbished version of the Daizenshuu. Iirc Toriyama decided which information to re-add along with newer information. DBGT was never canon, but BoG and RoF were
DBGT was canon before and BoG movie is canon to it

Iirc one of the Chozenshuu’s came roughly when the first super episode came out, but it still doesn’t mean that the information doesn’t apply to Super. Since Super is a continuation of Z. Also, the chozenshuu literally has information about Beerus and Whis.
Afaik, Chozenshuu ended even before BOG movie came out

Information about DBZ applies to DBS, but not information about DBGT

DBGT was canon before and BoG movie is canon to it

Afaik, Chozenshuu ended even before BOG movie came out

Information about DBZ applies to DBS, but not information about DBGT
BoG is not canon to GT wtf. That’s fs not getting accepted.

That doesn’t even make sense because Beerus and Whis are literally in the daizenshuu, but even if that’s true Beerus and Whis are BoG characters.

Sure, if that’s what you believe, but nonetheless subspace is a DBZ thing.

Last edited:
Do a CRT to change this, I highly doubt it will get you far without proof.
I am busy with other CRTs now

"For the first time, the events that took place between the animated series "Z" and "GT", that is, the blank 10 years between the end of the battle with Majin Buu in episode 517 and episode 518, is depicted for the first time." references the continuity of the manga and the anime simultaneously.
Yeah i used the word "sequel" wrong, BoG still canon to GT though

BoG is not canon to BoG wtf. That’s fs not getting accepted.

That doesn’t even make sense because Beerus and Whis are literally in the daizenshuu, but even if that’s true Beerus and Whis are BoG characters.
Yes, they are BoG characters.... What do you mean?

Sure, if that’s what you believe, but nonetheless subspace is a DBZ thing.
A DBZ thing that was only showed in DBGT

"For the first time, the events that took place between the animated series "Z" and "GT", that is, the blank 10 years between the end of the battle with Majin Buu in episode 517 and episode 518, is depicted for the first time."

I don´t where it references the manga tbh
DB+DBZ is only 444 episodes. The manga has 519 chapters. I might be reaching but i think it's the manga they are referring to.

DB+DBZ is only 444 episodes. The manga has 519 chapters. I might be reaching but i think it's the manga they are referring to.
Makes sense

To be honest, GT turned in the sequel to "The End of Z" part of the manga (a part that was de-canonized), so it makes sense for it to be canon to the manga

Last edited:
According to the El Manga Legendario, the Destructo Disc "probablemente habría acabado con él" ("probably would have finished [Nappa] off"), and that "el daño que puede causar no está relacionado con la fuerza de quien la utiliza" ("the damage inflicted is not proportional to the strength of the user").

According to the El Manga Legendario, the Destructo Disc "probablemente habría acabado con él" ("probably would have finished [Nappa] off"), and that "el daño que puede causar no está relacionado con la fuerza de quien la utiliza" ("the damage inflicted is not proportional to the strength of the user").
Normal for an attack that cut through the hardest metal in the multiverse

Nappa had boundless power, therefore Destructo Disc >>>> tier 0
latest

Even Nappa´s head is shaped like a zero 🗿

Back