• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion 52

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt Goku would cheat on Chi-Chi.

He's going to smash her in ways only a martial arts master like Goku can ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

LESS THAN 12 HOURS TO GO WHOS HYPED?!?!?!

Aizenishere said:
@Tsunasa yea but did he feel it though?
He was quite shocked and made a "hurt" noise when he was hit, though i'm unsure if it was because it actually hurt him or because he was surprised she managed to hit him. Also Whis remarked something about her power, though we need to wait translations to know exactly what he said about it.

I guess Dragon Ball was just rewarding someone trying their DAMNDEST by sneaking in a hit. considering Kales power made Jiren weary I suppose it can make sense she lands a blow. I haven't watched the episode yet. Did Kefla get eliminated?

Aizenishere said:
I guess Dragon Ball was just rewarding someone trying their DAMNDEST by sneaking in a hit. considering Kales power made Jiren weary I suppose it can make sense she lands a blow. I haven't watched the episode yet. Did Kefla get eliminated?
Yeah, She tried to land a seemingly super powerful energy blast at Goku, which i honestly think would've hurt him quite a bit if he was hit, but he dodged it and used a Kamehameha right in her face which throwed her out of the Arena and broke her Potaras.

K cool. GG WP to them. I guess they weren't kidding when they said their combined strength makes them the strongest O.O Like how do you think it actually hit I'm actually... huh. How much did they power up before said hit?

Aizenishere said:
K cool. GG WP to them. I guess they weren't kidding when they said their combined strength makes them the strongest O.O Like how do you think it actually hit I'm actually... huh. How much did they power up before said hit?
She became Super Saiyan 2 at the beginning of the fight, which was show to be extremely powerful to the point it rivaled Goku's UI Ki in size and power, their Ki was literally destroying the Arena and almost threw 18 out, and powered up even further later. In fact she actually managed to block a very fast punch from him and was not really damaged the first time he hit her, if that counts as anything.

Aizenishere said:
They were in ssj2, and were very angry. So i guess about 2-3 times stronger?

SS2 Kefla survived the Kamehameha. So you know what that means.

Also I agree with Tsubasa. Goku was hurt/disturbed by her lightening.

If UI Goku has problems (even a tiny bit of them) with SS2 then I am afraid to see how powerful will SS3, God and Blue are gonna be for Kefla.

Mmmmm imo the first hit he'd get in would be to "gauge" the power. The fact she blocked a punch is very impressive though. Lemme guess after she either blocked or landed a hit she or champa was like "THERES A CHAN-" *gets knocked out*

FUUUUUUU

Aizenishere said:
Mmmmm imo the first hit he'd get in would be to "gauge" the power. The fact she blocked a punch is very impressive though. Lemme guess after she either blocked or landed a hit she or champa was like "THERES A CHAN-" *gets knocked out*
FUUUUUUU
Nah, when she blocked she tried to hit him but was kicked way. When he was hit by her lighting Champa's reaction wasn't showed, just Universe 7 which were very shocked by it.

Aizenishere said:
Are you sure he didn't just have a shocked expression?
Like i said, He was quite shocked and made a "hurt" noise when he was hit (the noise Goku generally does when he is hurt by something), though i'm unsure if it was because it actually hurt him or because he was disturbed by the fact she managed to hit him.

Aizenishere said:
@KOMIE well if they didn't Goku would've been disqualified so we have to take that into account
The Kamehameha was quite powerful actually and very large, so i don't think he held back using it. He also charged it for quite a bit

Yeah, she was cool while it lasted, props for actually having more power-ups and actually using them since she technically just did the full power Vegito we never saw in Z but was always speculated about.

I do think now that she is on par with at least a full power KKx10, maybe more but I'll have to wait and see because Goku looked like he was struggling with his body during the fight and even still she was unable to touch him.

Other than that, cool fight and I hope the internet doesn't start whining about her not being vaporized everytime UI Goku blinked.

@Deu2Ex

Same. I hope they realize JIREN was twitching and dealt with her himself. (Referring to Kale) so the fact Kefla is her Max potential plus ms. Tickle of the back multiplied by 10s of times and then going up to SSJ2... yea lol. That's one powerful individual.

Aizenishere said:
Why would Goku take a risk like that though?

Last question btw, has he mastered UIO or was it still "incomplete"
He hasnt mastered it. Whis said that he can dodge without thinking, but when he attacks, he still thinks on how to attack. Whis then questions whether he can master it later on the tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back