• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball MWI undoing continuation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be a separate spacetime, all thats required is physical separation,
Wrong, that is not enough on its own whatsoever, every different dimension, be it a separated space time or not, is physically separated from another dimension, this does not prove that the kaioshin realm is a separated space time, or the afterlife, or any other dimension in the macrocosm for that matter

I am pretty sure he is given the fact he never went to a fight after fighting fat buu so you can't even say his body went through a zenkai boost and he was pretty confident that he would beat piccolo absorbed buu
Here in the wiki we consider Super Buu superior to Ssj3 Goku, he says as much when he talks to vegeta, also Gohan is there with Buucolo and he never says he can take him out himself, only that fusion wasn't needed anymore, since Gohan is much stronger than him at that moment, it doesn't say much about him scaling

Btw can we not turn this thread into a "let's try to change the accepted scaling so that our points can pass through" kind of mess? I really don't want to reach 8 pages and be forced to ask for closure to open a new thread

Wrong, that is not enough on its own whatsoever, every different dimension, be it a separated space time or not, is physically separated from another dimension, this does not prove that the kaioshin realm is a separated space time, or the afterlife, or any other dimension in the macrocosm for that matter
Yes it is, that is literally all that is required, if its physically separated, its a different spacetime, hell it can even share the same time axis and still be a different spacetime.

Yes it is, that is literally all that is required, if its physically separated, its a different spacetime, hell it can even share the same time axis and still be a different spacetime.
No it can't.

Second, is the case of timelines that at certain points are connected. Contrary to the case where one can always travel from one universe to the other via three-dimensional movement, it is only possible in those at certain times. In fact, at certain points in time they might be the same universe. E.g. if a timeline branches into two, then the timelines were the same universe before the branch split happened. Other way around, if two timelines get merged into one, then they are the same universe only after they were fused.
In those cases, the destruction of any one timeline is only counted if it was not connected to any other timeline for an infinite amount of time.
Otherwise, if there are several timelines none of which are separate for an infinite amount of time, they would all be counted as just one timeline for the purpose of Tiering their destruction or creation.

For a feat to be 2-C, they cannot share the same timeline, they need to have been separated for an infinite amount of time to qualify for 2-C.

Spatial separation alone isn't enough on here, he's right on that point. Don't look at the timeline shit, it's got nothing to do with the discussion, and it's a standard that is specifically applied to branching timelines.

Spatial separation isn't enough on here, he's right on that point. Don't look at the timeline shit, it's got nothing to do with the discussion, and it's a standard that is specifically applied to branching timelines.
No, the idea behind tier 2 is to be able to destroy individual universal sized 4D objects. 2 spacetimes in the same timeline is not 2 individual 4D objects, but 1 4D object.

2 space-times in a bigger spacetime is a perfectly fine condition,as long as the former don't merge together. By that logic, even branching multiverses would be all 3-A, with the whole thing being Low 2-C.
No, the need to be separated for an infinite amount of time:

Otherwise, if there are several timelines none of which are separate for an infinite amount of time, they would all be counted as just one timeline for the purpose of Tiering their destruction or creation.

Note that timelines, per default, are assumed to be infinitely long i.e. it’s assumed that there is no end to time. Hence, unless the contrary are shown, the destruction of timelines that branch out from each other, and then never merge together again, would still be ranked between 2-C and 2-A (depending on the amount).
The underlying idea behind all of that is that each timeline that is counted should still be a large four dimensional object, as that’s the fundamental criteria to qualify for those tiers.

It is actually really hard for MWI multiverses to be higher than low 2-C according to the FAQ (current standards).

It NEVER happens you should be ASHAMED

Mods, send a nuke to his location, thank you
Sound copy, payload will be delivered.

In other serious news, I'm swimming through the comments to see if anything has changed since I see people talking about scaling on the last page. This is still talking about the afterlife right? I just want to be sure we still on the same topic before I give my thoughts, since I was tagged.

In other serious news, I'm swimming through the comments to see if anything has changed since I see people talking about scaling on the last page. This is still talking about the afterlife right? I just want to be sure we still on the same topic before I give my thoughts, since I was tagged.
We're currently discussing the validity of the kaioshin realm being a separate spacetime

Do it, I am ready.
k657Hsv.png

Currently the topic is the afterlife, the kaioshin realm was brought up as well, but i would really like that we focus on the afterlife first since it the most important for scalling

Last bit on the Kaioshin Realm. It’s pretty heavily stated numerous times in guides (as provided earlier) that only Teleporting can reach there. So at best it’d be interdimensional range.

However, simultaneously, dimension-fuckery was pretty explicitly SSJ3 Gotenks-Super Buu levels of power, so it’s not like Goku has the capability to do that.

Both are true. They’re just contradictory.

However, more importantly, I also want to point out that “power reaching here,” in my opinion is pretty vague. Like I said before, I’ve literally always and only interpreted it as his Ki Signature, not physical shaking. In fact, I’d argue it MUST be this, because KING KAI ISN’T shaking, and he’s literally closer than the Supreme Kai World is.

However, more importantly, I also want to point out that “power reaching here,” in my opinion is pretty vague. Like I said before, I’ve literally always and only interpreted it as his Ki Signature, not physical shaking. In fact, I’d argue it MUST be this, because KING KAI ISN’T shaking, and he’s literally closer than the Supreme Kai World is.
I've already covered how ki and power are not the same thing so it being ki signature is impossible. and King Kai's world not shaking would just mean it's not strong in that area either, both are very far away from the center of where the power is coming from

Last edited:
image0.jpg
Btw I want to make this point clearly known. I have no idea why the OP is arguing why that the kanji of the Cosmos doesn’t match. The word is literally in English even in the original Japanese guidebook. Some parts of the original daizenshuu have English words and the afterlife being called a Cosmos is one of them. So, the afterlife literally fits the bill for being synonymous for statements of universal size via our universe standards. Not sure, why people are arguing this is a translation thing or non-literal.
We're currently discussing the validity of the kaioshin realm being a separate spacetime
The RoSaT is stated to be a world with a different time dimension from the Kaioshin Realm. That means they already have distinct time dimensions. I think that it’s already been discussed that attacks can have interdimensional range. Pretty different from someone physically traveling especially when the daizenshuu and chozenshuu outright state that you can only travel to the Kaioshin Realm by teleportation.

The RoSaT is stated to be a world with a different time dimension from the Kaioshin Realm. That means they already have distinct time dimensions. I think that it’s already been discussed that attacks can have interdimensional range. Pretty different from someone physically traveling especially when the daizenshuu and chozenshuu outright state that you can only travel to the Kaioshin Realm by teleportation.
If I'm reading that right. That would prove the RoSaT has a different time from the other dimensions, but that wouldn't imply the time dimension for the Kaioshim Realm is different from the normal universe, just that the RoSaT has its own separate time dimension from everything else. At least from my understanding.

Hey, wait a second...
is that sneaky tenkai i see?
Sure, it’s called Heavenly Realm and The Cosmos. Doesn’t contradict the latter.
If I'm reading that right. That would prove the RoSaT has a different time from the other dimensions, but that wouldn't imply the time dimension for the Kaioshim Realm is different from the normal universe, just that the RoSaT has its own separate time dimension from everything else. At least from my understanding.
The different Realms within the macrocosm are referred to as Worlds. So, if the RoSaT is another world with a different time dimension from the Kaioshin Realm it would be in reference to the Kaioshin Realm. Also, the subspace being between all these realms, but lacking the space-time conceptually, also proving that their time dimensions are serviced within their own world.

image0.jpg
Btw I want to make this point clearly known. I have no idea why the OP is arguing why that the kanji of the Cosmos doesn’t match.
first off, i am not arguing this, i presented both arguments in the OP for evaluation

The word is literally in English even in the original Japanese guidebook. Some parts of the original daizenshuu have English words and the afterlife being called a Cosmos is one of them.
second off, it isn't called "a" cosmos but "the" cosmos, aka it would be saying that the afterlife is "the universe" which wouldn't make much sense when taking into account that in the same scan and guidebook the living world has the designation of "the universe", them using these 2 words to describe different things but using the same meaning for both would be......weird ngl, outside the fact that it doesn't look like our universe which is what cosmos means when used to say "universe", Null presented a good argument about it just being used to symbolize the order function the afterlife has on the universe, since cosmos is more related to universal order in its meaning

So, the afterlife literally fits the bill for being synonymous for statements of universal size via our universe standards. Not sure, why people are arguing this is a translation thing or non-literal.
the arguments used by the people disagreeing with it are in the OP......even if you don't agree you should know why they think that way

this proves that the ROSAT is a different space time from the other dimensions like the Kaioshin Realm......it doesn't prove that the Kaioshin Realm is another dimension when compared to any other dimension however since only the ROSAT is mentioned at this statement

The different Realms within the macrocosm are referred to as Worlds. So, if the RoSaT is another world with a different time dimension from the Kaioshin Realm it would be in reference to the Kaioshin Realm.
no? the ROSAT is said to be the world with a different time dimension, they are using "world" to talk about the ROSAT not the kaioshin realm

Also, the subspace being between all these realms, but lacking the space-time conceptually, also proving that their time dimensions are serviced within their own world.
how is something without time and space being between dimension with space should proof that all dimensions are separated spatial and timely if what separates them doesn't have either? how does this prove temporal separation?

first off, i am not arguing this, i presented both arguments in the OP for evaluation

second off, it isn't called "a" cosmos but "the" cosmos, aka it would be saying that the afterlife is "the universe" which wouldn't make much sense when taking into account that in the same scan and guidebook the living world has the designation of "the universe", them using these 2 words to describe different things but using the same meaning for both would be......weird ngl, outside the fact that it doesn't look like our universe which is what cosmos means when used to say "universe", Null presented a good argument about it just being used to symbolize the order function the afterlife has on the universe, since cosmos is more related to universal order in its meaning

the arguments used by the people disagreeing with it are in the OP......even if you don't agree you should know why they think that way

this proves that the ROSAT is a different space time from the other dimensions like the Kaioshin Realm......it doesn't prove that the Kaioshin Realm is another dimension when compared to any other dimension however since only the ROSAT is mentioned at this statement

no? the ROSAT is said to be the world with a different time dimension, they are using "world" to talk about the ROSAT not the kaioshin realm

how is something without time and space being between dimension with space should proof that all dimensions are separated spatial and timely if what separates them doesn't have either? how does this prove temporal separation?

I was specifically referring to the translation point even if you didn’t argue it. It literally CANNOT be a translation thing because the original guidebook has “The Cosmos” in English. That’s what I meant by a Cosmos, but yeah it says The Cosmos. I don’t find the statement weird and it fits the bill for our universal standards by being synonymous of a universe. That was my argument.

Elder Kai states that the RoSaT is a world with a different dimension of time in reference to the world they’re already in. So, it would be referring to the fact that the Kaioshin Realm and RoSaT themselves have different time dimensions.

The Subspace proves that they don’t share a time dimension at all, if it wasn’t already evident with the RoSaT and Kaioshin Realm. Since, the thing that separates them is conceptually devoid of that, and the statements of the RoSaT and Kaioshin Realm having their own time dimension.

I was specifically referring to the translation point even if you didn’t argue it. It literally CANNOT be a translation thing because the original guidebook has “The Cosmos” in English.
i see

That’s what I meant by a Cosmos, but yeah it says The Cosmos. I don’t find the statement weird and it fits the bill for our universal standards by being synonymous of a universe. That was my argument.
tell me, why would they have "the universe" put twice to describe what different things.....if they would be saying the same thing? the living world being said to be the universe is weird if it also that the afterlife is the universe, which one is considered "the universe" here if both are being said to have the same title as "the universe"? if it said "a cosmos" the argument could be had, but here it is just......weird

Elder Kai states that the RoSaT is a world with a different dimension of time in reference to the world they’re already in. So, it would be referring to the fact that the Kaioshin Realm and RoSaT themselves have different time dimensions.
i mean........yeah? doesn't help to say that the Kaioshin Realm and say, the afterlife, have different space times tho

The Subspace proves that they don’t share a time dimension at all, if it wasn’t already evident with the RoSaT and Kaioshin Realm. Since, the thing that separates them is conceptually devoid of that, and the statements of the RoSaT and Kaioshin Realm having their own time dimension.
again, how is something lacking both being between them a proof of them having temporal separation? i don't get that logic

i see

tell me, why would they have "the universe" put twice to describe what different things.....if they would be saying the same thing? the living world being said to be the universe is weird if it also that the afterlife is the universe, which one is considered "the universe" here if both are being said to have the same title as "the universe"? if it said "a cosmos" the argument could be had, but here it is just......weird

i mean........yeah? doesn't help to say that the Kaioshin Realm and say, the afterlife, have different space times tho

again, how is something lacking both being between them a proof of them having temporal separation? i don't get that logic
Well it’s called a Heavenly Realm in Japanese and then it’s called The Cosmos, so it could simply be a heavenly variant of the Universe. We just know it’s called The Cosmos, it seeming weird isn’t really an argument.

Also, I explained why the time kaioshin realm has would have to be separate from any other worlds including the afterlife.
They’re worlds with different time dimensions. So, that would mean it’s referring EXPLICTLY about the worlds themselves having separate time dimensions. The Kaioshin realm and afterlife for example are not one world, they’re distinct worlds within the macrocosm. The same way the RoSaT is a world within the macrocosm, but it’s a distinct world from the others within the macrocosm.

I figured the reason why a spacetimeless void existing between dimensions would prove spatiotemporal separation would be pretty straightforward? Where's the confusion?
QGTqxWD.png
This is pretty much why, as Profectus showed a message by Ultima. The logic is either way, that they can’t share the same time dimension since the thing that separates them lacks time in general. So, that would mean they’d have to be separate. As Ultima’s comment here also points out.

If a bunch of spacetimes are separated by a void that lacks time and space conceptually, then that means the dimensions will be separated in every sense of the word, spatially, and temporally, not even sharing the same time axis, they HAVE to be harboring their own spatial and temporal axis, because they are separated by a void that lacks both, that proves all the dimensions in the macrocosm are indeed separated spacetimes.

Last edited:
If a bunch of spacetimes are separated by a void that lacks time and space conceptually, then that means the dimensions will be separated in every sense of the word, spatially, and temporally, not even sharing the same time axis, they HAVE to be harboring their own spatial and temporal axis, because they are separated by a void that lacks both, that proves all the dimensions in the macrocosm are indeed separated spacetimes.
Now this is reasoning I can get behind. Yes, if there is stated to be a void that separated the worlds and has no space or time then they can't share the same time dimension as the are separated by something that doesn't have the means to connect them spatially or temporally. So they could potentially be there own space-times

Now, I may have missed it due to my busy schedule and dealing with the pain of my 3 teeth removal but can someone post the scans that directly states the is void separating the dimension/worlds in the Macrocosm and lacks time and space conceptually as stated. I don't follow the DB Cosmology so I don't know where to find the scans myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back