• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball MWI undoing continuation thread

This is just the observed Universe, it is not to scale, it does not contain the kingdoms.
You're attacking this from the wrong angle.
We shouldn't be able to see the afterlife in the universe as it's a metaphysical realm.

It would be far more worrying if we could see the clouds in these shots of the physical universe.

So, for you the universe has only 1 galaxy as it’s showed in the video? Lmao
Getting real tired of this argument. For people who like to use guides, why suddenly ignore them when it's convient?
Also

Nice one galaxy, super massive galaxies exist.
Now show us the map that appears in Goku Black saga…
Ok.
dTkHBfn.png

Looking like less than 15m km boys.

Getting real tired of this argument. For people who like to use guides, why suddenly ignore them when it's convient?
Also

Nice one galaxy, super massive galaxies exist.

Ok.
dTkHBfn.png

Looking like less than 15m km boys.

Now, you have a map of Toriyama's manga that shows you the realms of universe 7, and also shows you that the Afterlife is the upper half of the Living World (Toriyama's intention when drawing the map in the Afterlife Tournament saga), and now you come with a visual representation of universes 6 and 7 trying to contradict something already established? Nah, this is a serious joke.

Why are we ignoring manga=/=anime now anyway, the u10 manga scan dont affect anime, and the like dozen anime contradictions dont **** with manga.
No, because it doesn't show the kingdoms.
Man, you realize that is like, 90% of the argument right?

We shouldn't be able to see the afterlife in the universe as it's a metaphysical realm.

It would be far more worrying if we could see the clouds in these shots of the physical universe.
This is not true, because the kingdoms are shown on every map of Universe 7 created by Akira Toriyama, this is just the observed Universe, where it does not contain the kingdoms, so they are not to scale.

Also, not picking sides here, but the argument of "they are not seen" can simply be explained by "they are too small to be seen", so i would use another argument than that to argue against Chariot's points

Also, not picking sides here, but the argument of "they are not seen" can simply be explained by "they are too small to be seen", so i would use another argument than that to argue against Chariot's points
Not really, because metaphysical pocket realities don't have a basis to be seen to begin with, so the argument they're too small is contingent on them being physical.

We know the afterlife makes up half the volume of the macrocosm model.
At this point in time, the argument against 2-C macrocosms is incredulity (at least for the manga).

"This is Universe 7" not "This is actually 1/3rd of Universe 7".
In fact, this is just the observed living Universe, of which there are no kingdoms shown, which contradicts Akira Toriyama's own ideas.
Do not make stuff up and slap in your headcanon please. That is not stated. That is not implied. That is also, quite literally both Universe 7 AND 6, as seen, from the outside, as a whole.
I'm not inventing anything, this is just the observed living Universe, which does not contain the kingdoms, just accepting that this round galaxy-shaped thing is not the true map of the total cosmology of the Universe, as far as i know, the map is still shown in the DBS guides, proving my point that it is just the observed living Universe shown in the anime

Here is the original DBS map

In fact, this is just the observed living Universe, of which there are no kingdoms shown, which contradicts Akira Toriyama's own ideas.

I'm not inventing anything, this is just the observed living Universe, which does not contain the kingdoms, just accepting that this round galaxy-shaped thing is not the true map of the total cosmology of the Universe, as far as i know, the map is still shown in the DBS guides, proving my point that it is just the observed living Universe shown in the anime

Exept that one shows a sphere while the mao shows is as a half sphere?

Also stop ignoring snake way

In fact, this is just the observed living Universe,
Not stated, not implied, literally not true either way. It's a fully formed sphere. Yet in the alleged super cool model, it's a hemisphere.
Ignoring that, no it ain't? It's straight up the universe, don't make stuff up and try to pass it off dude.
of which there are no kingdoms shown, which contradicts Akira Toriyama's own ideas.
Yeah, it does contradict it. And? That's the issue, the actual material contradicts the abstracted, simplified map like 5 times btw
Your point is basically "i dont like it so it's just the mortal world", as if that alone also doesn't disprove the model either way.

Can you actually show a statement where they say "hey this is uni 6 and 7" is actually "hey this is only 1/3 of them and NOT actually the uni's lol i lied" - whis and vados apparently.
DBS contradicts WotK being 100% secluded btw, like thrice.
And damn, is that a bunch of non-to scale stuff I see?

I’ve just been checking in every now and again for these threads to see how they’re going, however I haven’t been properly following so there’s a lot I haven’t seen. I have a couple questions though, and like I said I haven’t seen the entire thread or the entirety of previous ones so sorry if these have been brought up before:
  1. I’m confused on why both the Super Shenron scene and the Whis/Zeno models are being used to contradict the macrocosm map, as don’t those two models also contradict each other? Or is there something I’m missing?
  2. Wouldn’t the macrocosm map just be akin to a real world model of the Solar System or something, where the sizes aren’t fully to scale and the structure is simplified?

I’m confused on why both the Super Shenron scene and the Whis/Zeno models are being used to contradict the macrocosm map, as don’t those two models also contradict each other? Or is there something I’m missing?
Not really, big swirly funny-looking galaxy in enclosed spheres. They actually corroborate each other.
  1. Wouldn’t the macrocosm map just be akin to a real world model of the Solar System or something, where the sizes aren’t fully to scale and the structure is simplified?
You'd think, but in such a case. What is simplified, what isn't? What's to scale? What isn't? How do we know? If it's simplified, is the thing itself simplified just to convey it in an easy-to-comprehend manner? What does it actually look like? And how does that align with Point 1, either way the cosmology must align with the anime showings (WotK not being a secluded bubble off to the side, the uni as a whole being what we see in SS, etc).

Not stated, not implied, literally not true either way. It's a fully formed sphere. Yet in the alleged super cool model, it's a hemisphere.
Ignoring that, no it ain't? It's straight up the universe, don't make stuff up and try to pass it off dude.

And does it need to be cited? It is shown that it is just the living Universe observed, you are seeing a huge galaxy, representing the entire Universe, sometimes you don't need quotes to understand something simple like this.

Ok, so where's the Kai Realm? In there? Ok. Proof?
What? You asking where the planet is, in a sphere containing galaxies? It ain't visible dude? As it should be?

Man you realize shit being visible when it shouldn't is half the reason the model sucks right?

Which it is 🫠

Okay, but where are the other realms like the afterlife and the Kaioshin realm? None of this refutes our point, just the observed living Universe.

Otherwise the other kingdoms would not exist, but it is simply shown in the work that these kingdoms exist in each Universe

And does it need to be cited?
Yes.
It is shown that it is just the living Universe observed, you are seeing a huge galaxy, representing the entire Universe, sometimes you don't need quotes to understand something simple like this.
Actually, we're seeing a super massive galaxy, surrounded by probably more super massive galaxies, representing (not even, it IS, straight up) uni 7 and 6.

So yes. statement, headcanon need not apply.

Yes.

Actually, we're seeing a super massive galaxy, surrounded by probably more super massive galaxies, representing (not even, it IS, straight up) uni 7 and 6.

So yes. statement, headcanon need not apply.
It's really not a good argument, I've proven that this is just the living Universe and you're just talking, could you show me where the other realms are?

I’ve just been checking in every now and again for these threads to see how they’re going, however I haven’t been properly following so there’s a lot I haven’t seen. I have a couple questions though, and like I said I haven’t seen the entire thread or the entirety of previous ones so sorry if these have been brought up before:
  1. I’m confused on why both the Super Shenron scene and the Whis/Zeno models are being used to contradict the macrocosm map, as don’t those two models also contradict each other? Or is there something I’m missing?
  2. Wouldn’t the macrocosm map just be akin to a real world model of the Solar System or something, where the sizes aren’t fully to scale and the structure is simplified?
I pointed that out too. But then apparently this example doesn’t hold up, according to Omega and Chariot.

Okay, but where are the other realms like the afterlife and the Kaioshin realm? None of this refutes our point, just the observed living Universe.
Who knows maybe they're tiny compared to the mortal realm, maybe the dimensional walls transparent much like the uh, dimensional walls we see in that very scene? Maybe it's retconned. Maybe the anime just went and did its own thing.

Don't know, don't care, all I know is that it's the only actual time we see the universe without fluff and abstraction.
Otherwise the other kingdoms would not exist, but it is simply shown in the work that these kingdoms exist in each Universe
Or maybe they're just a part of it? Like WotK? We get like 3-4 zooms out in Super showing that alone, in the anime it def ain't enclosed🗿
It's really not a good argument, I've proven that this is just the living Universe and you're just talking, could you show me where the other realms are?
Do you not understand what this CRT is even about?

Now the counter argument is the anime map that only shows galaxies, not even the realms of Universe 7? Nah you’re kidding me bro
I don't know how he is trying something like that, since the Universe is represented by the living Universe, another world, and the world of the kaioshins, which this map does not contain in any way.

Who knows maybe they're tiny compared to the mortal realm, maybe the dimensional walls transparent much like the uh, dimensional walls we see in that very scene? Maybe it's retconned. Maybe the anime just went and did its own thing.

Don't know, don't care, all I know is that it's the only actual time we see the universe without fluff and abstraction.

Or maybe they're just a part of it? Like WotK? We get like 3-4 zooms out in Super showing that alone, in the anime it def ain't enclosed🗿

Dude, I'm not going to repeat the same points with you.

I don't know how he is trying something like that, since the Universe is represented by the living Universe, another world, and the world of the kaioshins, which this map does not contain in any way.
It isn't a map, it is literally Universe 6 and 7 in real time, zoomed out, interacting with Super Shenron.

The sole, single, time, in DB where we see the universe, without a map, abstraction, or whatever, it ain't exposition like Whis'. It's quite literally the most important scene in regards to what they look like.

What? You asking where the planet is, in a sphere containing galaxies? It ain't visible dude? As it should be?

Man you realize shit being visible when it shouldn't is half the reason the model sucks right?
He asking about the kaioshin realm you know the place which is one tenth of the universe if small galaxies are visible then a structure which is 1/10 of a size should be visible to

This thread is about Afterlife low 2-C as well, and it seems that you don’t have any good counter argument about that…

He asking about the kaioshin realm you know the place which is one tenth of the universe if small galaxies are visible then a structure which is 1/10 of a size should be visible to
In it? At least in the DBS anime. We see a few times panning shots through space, leading to the Kai realm. It evidently, is not, enclosed in its own sphere with the mortal world behind a big ass wall 🗿

Idk about the manga tho, dont remember scenes like that

Back