• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes Anime Announcement Discussion Thread

Well this is nice. I've always wanted a DBH anime, due to its potential, along with many other DB fans.

The good side is that there will be likely be no heavy powerscaling debates like Super.

Dark649 said:
The good side is that there will be likely be no heavy powerscaling debates like Super.
The only one may be if the amount of timelines is finite or infinite.

ZERO7772 said:
I never cared about canon and non-canon in DB
It's flat story with mediocre writing at best, DB is all about fight and flashy action + fan-service these days, also this gonna fire the fandom again, it's SSB vs SSJ4 for god sake lol
It's because it was one of the first popular anime that came to western countries. You've got to remember the context it was created, I mean it's more than 30 years old actually (first eps/chapter of dragon ball)!

Also this SSB vs SSJ4 fight isn't gonna fire anything because it's not even base GT Goku but xeno Goku who will use it. Any person who uses his common sense should know that SSG and SSB are way better than SSJ4 in term of multiplier.

Jeune fou said:
ZERO7772 said:
I never cared about canon and non-canon in DB
It's flat story with mediocre writing at best, DB is all about fight and flashy action + fan-service these days, also this gonna fire the fandom again, it's SSB vs SSJ4 for god sake lol
It's because it was one of the first popular anime that came to western countries. You've got to remember the context it was created, I mean it's more than 30 years old actually (first eps/chapter of dragon ball)!
Also this SSB vs SSJ4 fight isn't gonna fire anything because it's not even base GT Goku but xeno Goku who will use it. Any person who uses his common sense should know that SSG and SSB are way better than SSJ4 in term of multiplier.
while i agree with you, age isnt the thing, you get far older manga/anime that are far more complex than dragonball

AppleLord said:
Xeno Goku SSJ4 has God Ki.
Yeah I know but if saiyan A and saiyan B's respective base forms have an equal power, then if saiyan A turns SSJ4 and if saiyan B turns SSB, then saiyan B will win because the multiplier for SSB is just insane.

SSG is superior in term of multiplier to the multiplier of a fusion with potara (of two saiyans) who turned SSJ . Because Goku knew he wouldn't stand a chance against Beerus even as SSJ Vegito.

And there are two sources for the "potara multiplier":

1) a "lowballed" one that says base Vegito is superior to SSJ3 Goku (so at least a x 400 multiplier). And if you stack SSJ on top of that, it gives you a multiplier of at least 20 000 since SSG > SSJ Vegito

2) a "highballed" one that says base Vegito = base Goku's power level multiplied by base Vegeta's power level. And since both have at least 3 millions (that's Goku's base against Frieza on namek), then Base Vegito will have a multiplier of at least 9 x 10^12. And if you stack SSJ on top of that, it gives you a multiplier of 4.5 x 10^14 at least.

Even if we use the lowballed multiplier of at least 20 000, SSG is still superior to SSJ4 since SSJ4 is often considered to be at least 10 times better than SSJ3 (so a multiplier of 4 000). And SSB is strogner than SSG.

So even if xeno Goku SSJ4 stomps SSB Goku it's not gonna change the fact SSB if a stronger form because that might simply mean Xeno Goku's base is superior.

That's why I said it would most likely not gonna fire anything.

Shadowbokunohero said:
while i agree with you, age isnt the thing, you get far older manga/anime that are far more complex than dragonball
Yeah you're got a point. But still, I don't think dragon ball can be reduced to a bunch of dudes who want to fight each others. It's true it's there, but it can't be reduced to just that.

Jeune fou said:
Shadowbokunohero said:
Yeah you're got a point. But still, I don't think dragon ball can be reduced to a bunch of dudes who want to fight each others. It's true it's there, but it can't be reduced to just that.
Yeah Dragonball specifically early Dragonball had a really simple yet fun story while it did get simplier as time went on...it's not jsut about two dudes fighting, because if you want to, you can reduce all battle manga to that simple term.

AppleLord said:
Xeno Goku knows Kaioken x100. But he can't use it on SSJ4. :/
He does? I don't remember him using Kaio-ken x100, seeing from all the previews SSJ4 and SSB seems close in power, if he can stack KK x100 on the top of that he stomp Super Goku lol

Doesn't matter, it's still SSJ4 vs SSB ,it's still GT vs Super ,People won't pay attention into details and the fact that Xeno Goku himself has god KI and much stronger base than GT Goku

btw Xeno Goku does have SSG but his strongest form is still SSJ4

@Zero

No. He just doesn't use SSJG. SSJG as stated many times and shown to be stronger than SSJ4.

Beerus>TB Bardock>GT SSJ4 Gogeta

Xeno Goku would have lost even quicker if he didn't have saiyan beyond god

IIRC there's a card in DBH that says SSG is not Xeno Goku strongest form which is why I said SSJ4 may be > SSG

I know he have godly Ki and very strong base

If I remember correctly, there's actually a DBH Zen'Oh card that has infinite stats.

Zen'oh vs. Asriel Dreemur when ovo.

Back