• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Games should have its own page.

No spamming, especially not in the work-related forums, such as this one.

I know this is not related and minor thing but i think we should change Goku's description from Dragon Ball Manga and Anime (Not Toei), it is already established in DBS Broly movie that he was sent to Earth not for mission of destroying it, that was Toei thing from 90s with those Episode of Bardock. In DBS Broly movie Bardock sent him to Earth so he could be safe, not destroy it
This seems fine to me.

Back