• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Feat

This is not a verse changing feat for Dragon Ball, obviously, but I was wondering how much energy explosions of this magnitude would produce on their own.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TOAFZLYg4AY

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=246mdb8_HpQ

These explosions are the result of several ultimate moves in the Dragon Ball Budokai games. Such as Frieza's Death Ball and Cooler's Supernova.

I have already posted this request on the Calc Thread, but I was just posting it here to get more attention.

This calc request is just curiosity, and they would likely not affect the Verse in a significant way. But if anyone can find the time to calc them, it would be greatly appreciated.

Am interested in these to especially since I've played a lot of these games as a kid Vegata's final explosion will always be the best tho

Can't really be bothered to calc it but the Frieza one looks Country/Continental

The cooler one would be far higher but i doubt anything above Moon level

cooler's feat.

the diameter should be inbetween 8000-10,000 kilometers, as such the area would be 16,000,000-25,000,000 kilometers. i'll assume it's just rock pulverized, as we only see rock, and we see dust.

method 1 - the explosion depth is a full sphere.

method 2 - the explosion has the same depth as the part of the explosion above the surface.

method 1 - low end 128,000,000,000 km cubed, or 128,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 cm cubed. so that's around 5,120,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 joules for method 1. 1.22370936902 petatons. continent level.

method 2 - is 12-8 times weaker. large country level.

frieza's feat covers way less area, but i think it's disintegration, which i can't calc.

i'm not really sure how to calc gohan's feat, but feats of that calibre are usually put around the small island to mountain level tiers, even island with some feats User blog:Darkanine/Hokuto no Ken: Cloud Split | VS Battles Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia, this is probably in the large island to country.

Back