• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed with AKM Sama, that these discussions are kind of over done.

Zamasu Chan said:
Please remember this isn't made to upgrade the 3-As to low 2-C, just their range.
Wait wait but why won't their AP get upgraded for this?

Btw someone should call admins to see if they approve of this lol.

Wait wait but why won't their AP get upgraded for this?

Btw someone should call admins to see if they approve of this lol.

Range =/= AP.

Well considering that Goku and Beerus's universe destruction was only going to affect the physical matter and not space-time, everyone who scale to SSjG Goku would still remain 3-A.

On the other hand, characters who scale to Gods of Destruction would be upgraded to 2-C, since Beerus and Champa's feat will be turn in a complete 2-C feat for each of them.

It was only accepted as being unknown degrees of being above baseline Low 2-C. Beerus and Champa's combined might is 2-C when the clash with all their might. And it would be a range feat. But as far as AP is concerned, they only have half the power required to cross the "5th dimensional line" that separates the two universes. And it's also implied they would both die in the process due to having no space left to live in. And because they'd kill the Kaioshin in the process. Though, the angels are 2-C since they'd live.

As for Infinite Zamasu, they're clearly merging with an entire timeline, but there's a lot of debate on whether it's simply Universe 7's Brane timeline or the whole timeline as a whole. And would eventually reach 2-C upon reaching other timelines as well. But I'm doubtful of everyone including the GoD's being 2-C in general.

How would Zamasu be only Low 2-C? As far as I understand he became one with Universe 7 which has more realms to it like this is proposing, Goku's BoG feat is 3-A because it's just 3-A with shockwaves reaching 2-C range.

Zamasu Chan said:
Omegas03 said:
How would Zamasu be only Low 2-C? As far as I understand he became one with Universe 7 which has more realms to it like this is proposing, Goku's BoG feat is 3-A because it's just 3-A with shockwaves reaching 2-C range.
The afterlife isn't inside the universe.
That's the damn point!

^yet that one single soul can except this why?? Because a sphere that the gods have that doesn't contradict one bit with the structure is shown to for the Mortal Universe? SMH

Lol I guess Majin Buu didn't need Kai Kai after all.

AKM sama said:
Again, nothing is gonna happen unless you message all the knowledgeable staff members to comment here.
I have message the following:

Ultima Reality

Dargoo Faust

Andytrenom

Kepekley23

Dark649

SomebodyData

Soldier Blue

Sera EX

Dragonmasterxyz

Omg this is gonna be horrible. They're gonna think it's another 2-C upgrade, which it shouldn't even be. This should only affect Zeno's AP. No one else.

If the point is that the realms are separate and should be treated as their own space-time continuums then it would upgrade almost all of DBS.

I reject anything that isn't a massive downgrade, why have you summoned me here

It seems one of the biggest arguments this has to make is that the afterlife-dimensions are the size of infinite/observable universes with their own spacetimes. Although I only see that a single, slightly vague image in the OP was used to supports them being of comparable size. Do we have anything more concrete that supports them being of similar sizes?

The afterlifes are clearly within their own space-time. Universes 6 and 7 could be debated more, but not looking forward to yet another discussion. Doubt any of those listed people are either.

About those Universal things...

when people calced again and again Goku and Beerus' 3-A feat, they often mentioned how the Mortal universe is the size of our universe.

... Yet, I'm pretty sure that the Demon Realm is also a part of the mortal universe, just its lowest one. I know that they size of the Dm realm compared to the rest of the Universe is inconsistent, though that would change the calculation.

I've seen regulars and staff claim the following:

• 3-A universes that have no space time.
  • The universes being hundreds of times bigger than baseline.
  • The map drawing is what the universe looks.
  • The starry orb is what the universe looks like, including the afterlife.
  • All the realms have separate space times.
  • Only the afterlives have separate space times while the universes don't.
There seems to be so much disagree yet it's pushed away.

Afterlifes share the timelines with their living worlds; case and point. There are mixed debates about the 12 universes withing each timeline, but that's kind of reserved for a staff only discussion. And all parties of the staff are kind of tired of debating that.

It's the first time I see someone bringing up Goku apparently stating that there is no time in the afterlife, this doesn't seem like the same space-time continuum but also not another space-time continuum since there is no time so how do we treat this?

I'm going to say this now as well, while I'm at it: We shouldn't even touch range since we have a massive range scaling problem in our wikia as it is that desperately needs to be addressed soon.

Sera EX said:
I'm going to say this now as well, while I'm at it: We shouldn't even touch range since we have a massive range scaling problem in our wikia as it is that desperately needs to be addressed soon.
You yourself said that the shockwaves reaching an object outside of space time would be range at best. That's why I said above range =/= AP and the 3-As would have 2-C range at best.

Low multiversal range would be covering two or more timelines, not just slightly reaching outside of one timeline.

Zamasu Chan said:
I've seen regulars and staff claim the following:
  • 3-A universes that have no space time.
  • The universes being hundreds of times bigger than baseline.
  • The map drawing is what the universe looks.
  • The starry orb is what the universe looks like, including the afterlife.
  • All the realms have separate space times.
  • Only the afterlives have separate space times while the universes don't.
There seems to be so much disagree yet it's pushed away.
Here's some examples.

@Zamasu Those are some really old threads. I'll only comment on the ones that I'm still aware on.

"The universes being hundreds of times bigger than baseline."

Well, it's currently accepted as 110x above baseline, from https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...on_Ball_Universe_size#Part_2_-_Beerus.27_Feat

So I'm not really sure who disagrees there.

"Only the afterlives have separate space times while the universes don't."

Kinda funny how that switched around. But I don't believe there's too much disagreement on this one either. But I'm fairly neutral on the whole afterlife having seperate space-time.

The rest there seems to be quite a bit more of disagreement with from at least what I've seen as of late.

Giygas3 said:
"Only the afterlives have separate space times while the universes don't."

Kinda funny how that switched around. But I don't believe there's too much disagreement on this one either. But I'm fairly neutral on the whole afterlife having seperate space-time.
It's suspiciously funny. Why would the afterlives, and the afterlives only, be treated to have tier own space times, but not the universe, then go around and change that without a CRT? It's basically spewing out headcanon.

Sera EX said:
Each universe is not 2-C sized and I'm tired of discussing this.
reason? a universe contain multiple universe sized realms and they are separated from each other......gokus statement also points about time being different

The math is accurate, it's the method that feels wrong to me. The DB universe having such a large afterlife and a 4-A to 3-B sized world orbiting it already puts it far above baseline 3-A. Trying to calc the mortal universe as larger than the observable universe just inflates an already impressive above-baseline cosmology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back