• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Cosmology Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always have been DDM side.

While true, we do realise that how we are talking about the verse with no higher dimensional existence involved whatsoever. Cubes, SDBs are as well can cross the universe and normally at that. Whis as well just fly cross universes like he cross planets. That's never implied to be 4D movement but just his way to travel that makes him fastest in the universe.
plus what separates the universes is just regular cosmos

So, the only thing people could come up with is
1. it is physical fly
2. it doesn't fit new standard

Anyway, i already brought up my points which confirm:
1. Whis can dimensional travelling
2. Universe 7 is its own space-time because of Whis dimension, back then ROSAT being inside universe is proof for U7 is its own space-time continuum and in turn other universes as well
3. A larger timeline contains smaller universal-sized space-time continuums, which mean space between universe is not regular 3D space
Having 4D raw power has nothing to do with SDBs, cubes as well being capable of crossing the universe and whis just normally cross Dimensions as well, like he cross planets, realms etc.
The cube is Angel's equipment so it is very normal to be able to do the same as Angel. SDB is Super Shenron, he is a strongest wish granting dragon, stated by Zeno to be able to do anything, and he scale above almost everyone else minus Grand Priest and Zeno
plus what separates the universes is just regular cosmos
No, the Romaji of it is Kukan which mean Outer Space, however, due to it being isolated contexts it prove nothing at all, you can't even say it is a 3D space because nothing ever elaborated on it

Super Dragon Balls flight is a neutral; not a positive or negative. It's never stated to have Dimensional Travel, nor is it stated to not have it. I know positives require more evidence, but I think secondary evidence can still be used. But Super Dragon Balls flying is neither evidence nor counter evidence and thus dependent on secondary topics.

But, we already have proof that Whis has dimensional travel via the dozens of face value scans brought up above and via this post is face value evidence about U7 and U6 being different bodies of space. Which means if one travels via flight, it has to be dimensional flight. Just because there are no portals or teleportation doesn't mean it isn't dimensional travel and 4-D space flight is a thing. And if Super Dragon Balls can travel via flight, given it's a neutral statement where the positive half is dependent on secondary sources that are backed up, I think the logical conclusion is SDB also have dimensional travel/4D flight.

Vietthai also makes sense to me.
I believe that this can be closed, taking the time room as part of the universe, but still being part of the macrocosm, and adding the justification of the @Vietthai, the other arguments were all debunked here, apart from that there are several proofs that the universes are separated by space-time and having their dimensions with different space-time

And who added, don't forget to put my arguments, they will help, where it is said that the world of the Kaioshins is separated by a barrier, we also have a statement from the novel stating that that dimension is dimensional limit of the Universe

Super Dragon Balls flight is a neutral; not a positive or negative. It's never stated to have Dimensional Travel, nor is it stated to not have it. I know positives require more evidence, but I think secondary evidence can still be used. But Super Dragon Balls flying is neither evidence nor counter evidence and thus dependent on secondary topics.

But, we already have proof that Whis has dimensional travel via the dozens of face value scans brought up above and via this post is face value evidence about U7 and U6 being different bodies of space. Which means if one travels via flight, it has to be dimensional flight. Just because there are no portals or teleportation doesn't mean it isn't dimensional travel and 4-D space flight is a thing. And if Super Dragon Balls can travel via flight, given it's a neutral statement where the positive half is dependent on secondary sources that are backed up, I think the logical conclusion is SDB also have dimensional travel/4D flight.
the dragon spheres about flying through the Universes have already been refuted by me, the Dragon spheres crossed the world of emptiness that is a dimension, and broke through all Universes restoring them

I believe that this can be closed
considering that 3 staff fully agree, one agrees with the premise and one that also agrees but it prefered to be put in neutral, yeah no, stop trying to rush ir just because you personally believe it to be over, the downgrade side has more staff in favor of this, but we still need more to reach a compromise, stop trying to rush it

also the part about a barrier suggests that it is physically connected and that there is a physical barrier separating it

I already refuted this, stop repeating the same arguments, man, this is exhausting, you're not helping, you're disturbing refuted comments.
it wasn't refuted tho

we don't take things at face value? we see them physically flying therefore they are physically flying

what separates the universes is not 4D, it is just a regular cosmos, as shown in the end of the uni 7 and 6 tournament, the super dragon balls don't have even that, they are just flying just like how the normal dragon balls do

taking the time room as part of the universe, but still being part of the macrocosm, and adding the justification of the @Vietthai, the other arguments were all debunked here
aside from the fact that they weren't debunked, the rosat is not part of the macrocosm, the granola arc makes that clear

considering that 3 staff fully agree, one agrees with the premise and one that also agrees but it prefered to be put in neutral, yeah no, stop trying to rush ir just because you personally believe it to be over, the downgrade side has more staff in favor of this, but we still need more to reach a compromise, stop trying to rush it

also the part about a barrier suggests that it is physically connected and that there is a physical barrier separating it

it wasn't refuted tho

we don't take things at face value? we see them physically flying therefore they are physically flying

what separates the universes is not 4D, it is just a regular cosmos, as shown in the end of the uni 7 and 6 tournament, the super dragon balls don't have even that, they are just flying just like how the normal dragon balls do

aside from the fact that they weren't debunked, the rosat is not part of the macrocosm, the granola arc makes that clear
he may not be part of the universe, but he is still part of the macrocosm, and yes, the arguments have all been debunked, you're just repeating the same things, stop it!

it wasn't refuted tho

it doesn't matter if the three of the team agree, the arguments have been refuted, and two top administrators are against.

it doesn't matter if the three of the team agree, the arguments have been refuted, and two top administrators are against.
yes it does, who gets to decided if they were refuted is not you, it is the staff, the two staff in disagreement are outvoted, we need more input, if for example 8 staff agreed then this would pass, this is just an example tho, i have seen cases like these before, this is nowhere close to being enough for it to be closed

he mean Broly and Gogeta broke dimensional barriers/boundaries in their fight
oh okay, that is more of an ap or hax based thing then flight tho, idk why bring up here?

he may not be part of the universe, but he is still part of the macrocosm
no since the wish covered all of the macrocosm, but the rosat freeza was in was still not counted

, and yes, the arguments have all been debunked, you're just repeating the same things, stop it!
you know that i can say the same thing to you right? you don't get to decide if it was debunked or not, we need more staff to give their opinions here, that is what will decide if this passes or not

Yes, I'm also talking about Dragon Balls, which came out of the world of emptiness and went around restoring all Universes.
what about the world of void?

yes it does, who gets to decided if they were refuted is not you, it is the staff, the two staff in disagreement are outvoted, we need more input, if for example 8 staff agreed then this would pass, this is just an example tho, i have seen cases like these before, this is nowhere close to being enough for it to be closed

oh okay, that is more of an ap or hax based thing then flight tho, idk why bring up here?

no since the wish covered all of the macrocosm, but the rosat freeza was in was still not counted

you know that i can say the same thing to you right? you don't get to decide if it was debunked or not, we need more staff to give their opinions here, that is what will decide if this passes or not

what about the world of void?
in fact, I'm not the one who decided this, but the administrators here, your arguments were refuted, you're repeating this throughout the topic, it is noted that more than three pages were yours alone comments again and again, with even refuted arguments.

Also guys. Please do not multi post if possible. Even if it's not a staff discussion (not in this life that I can accept it being a staff discussion), we should maintain a proper debate and keep things organized.
I'm trying, but our little friend is repeating the same things since the beginning of the thread.

I'm trying, but our little friend is repeating the same things since the beginning of the thread.
So the everyone does. One side believing they are correct than the other side otherwise. That's all there is to see. As a neutral member here, I can see that both side has a valid points and both sides are lacking something, for me, my only concern is that I myself do not think that physical travel should discredit something but if it's what tier 2 revision has accepted, so be it.

What he trying to say that there is a dimensional barries/boundaries for the universe, in turn mean it is isolated, separate space-time
When we do realise that all kinds of realms and Dimensions has dimensional barrier to separate Dimensions.

well, it is dimensional travel, but since it is made via flight it is a problem to the universes being space times as per out standards

no, it means that bellow that gap there is a portal to another dimension

it is not shown to be dimensional travel in the video, and he clearly uses flight to go to other universes

this doesn't debunk much, all you shown is that whis can create another dimension, which isn't a space time as per our new standards, how does this mean anything for his flight is something i didn't understood
Why can’t Dimensional Travel happen via flight are you claiming that this is something the wiki doesn’t accept? I would love to hear why that possibly can’t happen

“well, it is dimensional travel, but since it is made via flight it is a problem to the universes being space times as per out standards”
i said that it is dimensional travel, while you said "Why can’t Dimensional Travel happen via flight", i said that it can

can you please explain your point fully instead of making several posts? when did i said that it was?
Basically in your post you said that dimensional travel via flight is breaking our standards but perhaps you might’ve meant something else by it but that’s what was said and I was trying to correct it
Dimensional travel is nothing more than travelling btw dimensions regardless the way you do it. So, dimensional travel physically via flying, do remains same.
Well it’s not normal flight as Vietthai has shown above and Luffy has explained countless times and even I have shown and explained

Basically in your post you said that dimensional travel via flight is breaking our standards but perhaps you might’ve meant something else by it but that’s what was said and I was trying to correct it

Well it’s not normal flight as Vietthai has shown above and Luffy has explained countless times and even I have shown and explained
Wdym not a normal flight? It's their way to fly, that's all to it. Characters in fiction flies and name it different as well. At the end of the day, it is a flight and for it to prove anything, it must be higher dimensional.

Wdym not a normal flight? It's their way to fly, that's all to it. Characters in fiction flies and name it different as well. At the end of the day, it is a flight and for it to prove anything, it must be higher dimensional.
It’s how Whis travels if you consider it a flight or not doesn’t matter it’s just a way of transportation I’m confused on what you mean by it being higher dimensional flight

It’s how Whis travels if you consider it a flight or not doesn’t matter it’s just a way of transportation I’m confused on what you mean by it being higher dimensional flight
Wtf, it's flight, he takes 2 legit days in reaching zenoh palace. Where does teleportation and all came from?

A way of transportation and time isn’t relevant here and I never mentioned teleportation it’s simply DT
Time is very much relevant here and Dimensional travel doesn't mean anything here in this case if done via physical flight, and leave me with all that "Teleportation" headcanon.

To clarify, the general argument of the OP is the proposal that all universes share the same Space-Time continuum and exist in the same 3-D space?

To clarify, the general argument of the OP is the proposal that all universes share the same Space-Time continuum and exist in the same 3-D space?
Yeah, they exist in same timeline/spacetime continuum because of several reasons mentioned in the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back