• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Age Downgrade

Now idk anything about Dragon Age, but it was one of the many things I was linked to when I was getting Tornados downgraded, and it seems that a decent portion of the cast probably scales to that Tornado rating.

Characters scaling to tornadoes should be downgraded to At least Large Building level, since 80% of tornadoes are usually an EF0 or an EF1 tornado, both of which are now at this tier.

How powerful was the tornado from Dragon Age? Because part of handling tornadoes involves figuring out their level of destruction.

Flashlight237 said:
How powerful was the tornado from Dragon Age? Because part of handling tornadoes involves figuring out their level of destruction.
There was no value given. It just used the tornado page as an average, so I guess they scale to average real life tornadoes.

But that's just destruction to the environment. A EF5 tornado would do no damage in an empty wasteland, for example.

A Hurricane doesn't exactly obliterate every building in its range casually despite having 8-A kinetic energy and 7-C cloud formation.

The only reason I made this thread was because Dragon Age already fully scaled to a Tornado's kinetic energy, just that the Tornado ratings got downgraded. You're opening a new can of worms.

Back