• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Granblue kinda uses the same upscaling
but we have actual proof and showcases that shows how one is definitely way better on all factors than the other + they actually interacted

I'm not sure about dragalia but we have never seen Chronos interact with anyone independently outside Prince and some other characters

We never have seen him interact with anyone but Euden and his gang (plus Vania and Grimnir), but I think its kinda silly to assume even freakin' Bahamut would be slower than Chronos Nyx, even if they never interacted.

Then again, Chronos Nyx is now a Gala unit so he'll prolly come out some time in the story and fight Nedrick or Phares or smth. I'm banking on that!

The Two Creators now have someone on par to them who is also controlling Bahamut. Called one shot too early with that CRT smh

Audric = Asriel

My sadness is immense, and my day is now ruined.

Judging by the text going along with the Primal Dragon Trials that will soon be happening, along with the statements made by the Progenitor/Phares, it sounds like there are going to be multiple Auspexes, each attuned with their own element.

We're already aware of Zethia and Origa, and by the sound of the description being laid out for the Primal Midgardsormr trial, it seems that Ilia is set to be specifically the Wind Auspex. Beren is also probably considered an Auspex, or maybe not.

Also, it seems that each of the new 6-star weapons will have a "Primal Dragalia" effect, which can't be affected by the Curse of Nihility. In other words, it looks like every adventurer that's gonna get these weapons will be resistant to Statistics Reduction via Nihility, which is pretty sick.

Considering I just added Humanoid Zodiark to the profile, I just listed it as Limited Soul Manipulation, though it could probably be something else.

Also, we still need something done for both finding a good scaling point for the 3-star Characters, as well as putting together a justification blog for Dragalia 2-B.

Hello. Im still busy with gbf anniv event crt. Wish i could help with blog. Though story chapters might lead to Elysium return + another encounter with Progenitor.

As for the blog we just need scan compilation and explanation of each possibilities being a universe on its own right and details about it

Subdueing is good enough as limited soul manip imo

Yes, I have been extremely upset over this news. I think this is some good motivation to get everything done for Dragalia, however.

So...there's that...

Imagine if the ending of dragalia is bahamut actually succeeding in nuking the entire multiverse

The BGM though a good mix of Ultimate Bahamut guitar riffs + Dragalia lost orchestra singing

Last edited:
Bahamut with super potent probability hax that is history erasure or possibly even plot erasure because of how timeline branching works.

also
Prince surviving it is high godly regen but reliant on type 8 immo

True Bahamut is damn hax lmao

His existence erasure is also likely multiversal range since it affected Zena, who’s an alternate universe version of Zethia

And yeah now Euden and Zethia got Bondforged forms and they can survive that EE as long as they have their memories I guess. which is weird since Euden initially forgot Zethia so she should have been totally erased to begin with. Plot hole?

With the conclusion of the game, it seems that Euden, the auspexes, and xenos are now universal if not multi universe level.

Xenos constantly destroyed worlds of possibility only for tbe auspexes to create new ones. I don't think multiple universes were destroyed at one time which makes the multi-universal scaling debatable.

Euden also seems to be immune to existence erasure due to the power of bonds protecting him while xenos has causality manipulation and immunity.

Overall, the high tiers of this game ended up being far stronger than anyone could've guess. Easily the strongest mobile game verse behind fate grand order.

With the conclusion of the game, it seems that Euden, the auspexes, and xenos are now universal if not multi universe level.

Xenos constantly destroyed worlds of possibility only for tbe auspexes to create new ones. I don't think multiple universes were destroyed at one time which makes the multi-universal scaling debatable.

Euden also seems to be immune to existence erasure due to the power of bonds protecting him while xenos has causality manipulation and immunity.

Overall, the high tiers of this game ended up being far stronger than anyone could've guess. Easily the strongest mobile game verse behind fate grand order.
Nice.

Euden is definitely on par with both Xenos and Bahamut in this case who are already 2-B (and I can actually see some valid argument fir it being 2-A due to infinite possibilities and possibilities = new timeline).
Euden isn't immune according to the Ultimate bahamut event he just resist it due to pactbond forge thingy. but at the same time he also have a Type 8 immo that allows him to survive even Erasure from all of time.
The EE Xenos took or his death would be on a scale higher than the EE ultimate bahamut has since it actually erased Euden and people no longer actually remembers him. But he is alive somehow as an independent being. so That could also mean he has other reason to have regenerated. so uh stronger High godly regen

Been a while since I last saw this. The fact the Euden became so strong off what is essentially the power of friendship is hilarious and very fitting for this game.

Well, I remember months ago being confident as all **** we'd get Reborn Elysium (and probably have Ilia Auspex into all the elements over time, instead of just wind). It's... sad to see none of that happened. A fantasy it started, a fantasy it dies.

Elysium is still my favourite. I can give Dragalia my gratitude for letting me experience that sort of character.

Well, I remember months ago being confident as all **** we'd get Reborn Elysium (and probably have Ilia Auspex into all the elements over time, instead of just wind). It's... sad to see none of that happened. A fantasy it started, a fantasy it dies.

Elysium is still my favourite. I can give Dragalia my gratitude for letting me experience that sort of character.
One moment, we were all hating him. The next, we were mourning his death...

2-A if infinite possibilities is actually infinite universes.

Xeno and Bahamut seems to exist beyond the cosmology that only aspect of themselves can actually hurt themselves (Euden being actually part of Xeno). I haven't seen anything to prove that both Xeno and Bahamut existence is far larger than the entire multiverse so i don't think it can reach tier 1

And High-Godly Regen.

Tldr at least 2-B likely 2-A still. With some large scaling chains starting from Half bahamut to forgebond and to Forgebond upgraded against Xeno. With Xeno being at the top end along side Euden

Back