• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dracula (Castlevania) vs Trigon (DC Comics)

Dracula finds out, that his belove Lisa has reincarnated into a different woman across oceans of Space and Time! The woman that Lisa has become is the Teen Titan Raven! Crossing over into the DC Universe Dracula aims to reclaim his lost love. However....Raven's father Trigon the Terrible, catches wind of another so called 'DARK LORD' trying to seduce her. Not one for giving up HIS possessions plus his pride in being a DARK LORD himself, Trigon appears before Dracula and challenges him.

- Both are at 2C showing

- 1v1 (No minions, summons or possessions) (Transformations and calling on their source of power is allowed however)

- No prep/1st time encounter.

- ANYTHING GOES, EVERYTHING ON THE TABLE....ALL IN!!!!

Decide the DESTINY!

Dracula castlevania by lo0bo0-d98dsud
Trigon

>_< I'm DRUNK at the moment! Plus i'm a huge DRACULA and RAVEN fan...so why not! LOL I just threw that in cause i'm a sucker for fanfiction cross-pairings :)

Besides...at the moment it's no longer about Dracula trying to gain Raven's love, but DARK LORD vs DARK LORD!

So....any thoughts on who wilns, or how easy/difficult this battle will be for Dracula?

This is a hard one I would say trigon if only because his reality warp is as such as he can make his own and rewrite the laws of reality( " Can alter the very fabric of reality on a whim, shaping the fabric of space-time, distoring or creating physical laws, and manipulating the fundamental forces of the universe" - from his page on this site ) trigon could also scatter dracula atoms across the universe, he also has mastery over nearly all forms of magic he also has preconition I guess what I am saying is it feel that trigon has more in his bag of tricks than dracula not saying that dracula has nothing on him just in the hax from what I know trigon are more Define than dracula in the reality warp department over all with both being able to come back from just about what ever the other through at him it is most likely a draw unless dracula "Power of Dominance" would work on trigon( him being a demon lord from another actually entirely ie not in his multiverse ) beyond that I can't see a clear winner in any case

@ Denpahero

You have a strong arguement there. But don't forget Dracula has Conceptual Manipulation! That the only reason the Vampire Killer Whip and other high level artifacts/magics can kill Dracula due to that reason. As they can damage a target on the Material/Astral/and Spirit Planes of Exsistance, but can go further than that. Being able to strike the very concept of one's being! Dracula also has this power both in offense and defense!

Dracula having Conceptual Manipulation is a even greater defense than say the ETERNAL ATOMS from BASTARD!! Destroying Dracula's Body/Mind/Soul isn't enough...he would just "LOL NOPE...I'M BACK BITCH!" right there on the spot.

Now not trying to wank Dracula off, but if Trigon's Reality Warping feats do have Conceptual AP in it...then it's a battle of who hits who harder and who's the first to go down.

Do anyone know if Trigon Reality Warping is that high of a tier that grants him this power. Any feats or mention of it?

I'm open too debate!

Back