• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DR WONDERTAINMENT

i have no knowledge of whether im allowed to do this a s im quite new but doctor wondertainment is a anomalous creator of toys and he is possibly the strongest scp in all of non-existence, existence and beyond

the scp 001 article of him/her/they/it/i dont care about life states that he is literally every anomalous thing in the scp verse here is a direct quote from it

You want examples of my creations? Then look upon your collected list of anomalies, Foundation. Look upon those of the Unusual Incidents Unit, the Office for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, the Global Occult Coalition, and so many others. I made them. I made them all, from the most harmless Safe to the most nightmarish Keter, and they are mine!

Are We Cool Yet? The Circus of the Disquieting? Marshall, Carter & Dark? The Church of the Broken God, Anderson Robotics, the Fifthist Church, and so many more? My institutions! Mine! I founded all of them, created all of their artifacts! Their leaders?! Their GODS?! When you fight against the likes of FULLER and ION and MEKHANE and THE SCARLET BLOODY KING, you were really fighting against ME! I AM ALL OF THEM, I AM EVERYTHING YOU FEAR AND DON'T UNDERSTAND! I AM THE GOD OF PURE CHAOS, AND YOU WILL BE DRIVEN BEFORE MY POWER, YOU WILL CRUMBLE AND DECAY INTO NOTHINGNESS, YOU WILL BOW BEFORE ME YOU

WRETCHED

PATHETIC
this is quite the peculiar statement as it means that he is most likely in the top 3 of the verse

or not as he says himself he has no ******* clue what he is anymore

which most likely means he will be in that god forsaken tier of unknown as he is either A GOD OF PURE ENTROPY WITH LIMITLESS POWER WHO HAS A MIND SO SICK AND DEPRAVED THAT NOT EVEN THE ALL MIGHTY CAN PERCIEVE A SINGLE ONE OF HIS INFINITE THOUGHTS

or shes just a girl who likes making toys and just so happens to be a reality warper idk im just hoping someone notices and expands on the job of making her a profile

let me get you a gist of what i think his profile tier should be

Tier: 1-A

attack potency: outerversal(is the the embodiment and is above every creature and entity in the verse)

speed:eek:mnipresent

lifting strength:irrelevent

durability:eek:uterversal

stamina:irrelevent

range:irrelevent

intelligence:nigh-omnisient or omnicient (contains all the knowledge of creatures that can look and percieve the entirety of time and space)

weaknesses: is very confused on its own existence and wants to contain a hint of stillness

or not as he says himself he has no ******* clue what he is anymore

Yeah that's what we're going with. Wondertainment has other feats to go off of, and actually scaling Wondertainment to everything anomalous makes no sense cosmology-wise.

Back