• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Let's compare the stats.

Attack Potency: Romeo's Large Planet to Strange's possible Large Planet

Durability: Romeo's Large Planet to Strange's likely Large Planet

Speed's equalized, although Romeo's got amazing reaction timing.

So far, they're pretty much the same. Strange has time manipulation, which seems to be the big difference that could give him the win. However, I feel Romeo's a bit stronger, and his only weakness seems to be the Golden Gauntlet. I'd better do some research if I can. My vote's currently inconclusive.

It seems that the Gauntlet works by sapping the Admin's powers by attacking him, glitching the power in use. Eventually, the power would break and be removed. It doesn't sound like something Strange would be able to recreate, considering it's exclusive to that world. I'm staying inconclusive for now, though Romeo may have it.

Sapping? Not possible, I don't remember anything like that, the power was an alternate version/story mode version of creative mode or just based on creative mode which means have infinite resources. He can't create an item that can reality warp day and night if it wasn't infinite. Remember they explicitly stated they can duplicate that power to share/give it to anyone just like in creative mode. Either way the Gauntlet can malfunction Romeo's powers, not absorbing. All the Gauntlet does was able to remove his power completely.

Oh okay, and that's all I have to do here. I just argue that "sapping" about Gauntlet, so I won't vote anyone. I will leave now and I leave it to people who wanted to debate about hax or AP.

Back