• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dr. Slump tweaks, additions and upgrades pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's make this short and simple shall we:

The current profiles are outdated
I have since worked consistently with @ArmBill and @Confluctor to have them updated
These profiles: Here, Here and Here are what the Optimal Finished products look like

The updates that have been added are:
Updates to the P&A descriptions
Addition of Calcs from the Calc Blog Here
Statistics update in part due to the Cosmology Update to Dragon Ball
A Few Miscellaneous Abilities additions and removals
And adding my sources and references

Huge shoutout, credit and thanks to @Gilad_Hyperstar and @CuteAnimeNekoGirl99 for helping and assisting with Many of these Calcs

Please browse through the profile carefully and when you are done post your comments and concerns that you may have
When all is said and done the fixes, additions and changes may be applied.

Is taking a profile from another wiki even allowed even if the creator agrees?
For the sake of clarification

The pages that you see there were all created by @ArmBill who is a member of this VSB as well Dr. Slump supporter and my friend

And also the pages on the CSAP pages were created with great detail in keeping the VSB standards as high priority

We simply didn’t want to create more Sandboxes to display the optimal finished product as that would have taken a as significant more amount of time so instead we decided on editing already existing pages on CSAP to display what the finished product would look like

And also we did this before in Part 1 of this CTR and there was no issue because everything was in line with VSB standards of how things works

For the sake of clarification

The pages that you see there were all created by @ArmBill who is a member of this VSB as well Dr. Slump supporter and my friend

And also the pages on the CSAP pages were created with great detail in keeping the VSB standards as high priority

We simply didn’t want to create more Sandboxes to display the optimal finished product as that would have taken a as significant more amount of time so instead we decided on editing already existing pages on CSAP to display what the finished product would look like

And also we did this before in Part 1 of this CTR and there was no issue because everything was in line with VSB standards of how things works
Micah, is Tori-Bot's profile ending?

Micah, is Tori-Bot's profile ending?
We’re still working on it
I had considered doing the CTR at a later date when Tori is done but there’s still a lot of content I have to add for him

So I decided to proceed with what I already had completed so I can give Tori more time and focus later on
But don’t worry it’s a WIP

We’re still working on it
I had considered doing the CTR at a later date when Tori is done but there’s still a lot of content I have to add for him

So I decided to proceed with what I already had completed so I can give Tori more time and focus later on
But don’t worry it’s a WIP
I see, it looks good! Your stuff is always correct and seeing all this, I really agree with everything.

Still disagree with the infinite combat/reaction speed. The oink dude didn't react to the "attack", he simply explained what he was doing. At best it should only be "attack speed" for himself.
So he explained something he didn't see happen or didn't remotely perceive at all?

And again I find that to be a weird nitpick because that can be used against anyone in DB overall to say that if something happens right in front of you but you say nothing until after the moment has passed then means you didn't react to it at all

And again I find that to be a weird nitpick because that can be used against anyone in DB overall to say that if something happens right in front of you but you say nothing until after the moment has passed then means you didn't react to it at all
The problem is, DB feats usually happen primarily in combat scenarios. This entire feat didn't.

I remain firm that we shouldn't scale infinite from that. If other staff agree, so be it.

and why would this result as infinite speed?
Universe is Infinite in Size
And the explosion scattered stars and matter all across the universe
That's infinite distance being covered by the explosion in Finite Time

It is. Watch the scene linked in the speed section. He watched the creation of the universe that resulted from his attack, explicitly shown as the stars flowing away from the point of impact.
How would he be able to watch anything is my question?
You say he has no Infinite Reactions and that he never perceived anything happening
So that would mean he somehow explained something he didnt perceive happening at all

The problem is, DB feats usually happen primarily in combat scenarios. This entire feat didn't.
I remain firm that we shouldn't scale infinite from that. If other staff agree, so be it.
I have no issues removing it BTW because it's not like your point doesn't have merit
I just wanted some answers to a few questions lol
Thats not too wrong is it?

Or, he knew the outcome of his action. Even simpler.
Fair Point
IMO both suggestions are equally valid
He could have watched the thing happening hence why he could comment on it
Or he maybe knew the outcome to begin with
But seeing as both are valid suggestions, wouldn't a possibly rating be in order hear as it kinda fits under these circumstances specifically?

I dont mind removing that infinite speed part tbh.

I'm still mad that characters physically flying past their infinte universe info a different space time isn't infinte speed by standards, out of pocket

I don't even agree with possibly. Very unlikely I will be convinced.
Well you can't tell me your interpretation is more valid than mine
Both are equally valid and that's one of pretext a "Possibly" rating is always given
But again I dont mind removing it outright (since most battles on VSB equalize speed anyways lolol)

Anyways lol, other than Infinite Speed matter...
Is there anything else that meets your disapproval?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back