• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dr. Mackenzie Proposal Upgrade (round 2)

Agnaa

VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Gold Supporter
The SCPverse is now confirmed to be 6-digit-dimensional, but a 001 proposal was left behind in that upgrade, still being left at 2-A.

Nah, Mackenzie's tier is alright, the most the Corruption was stated to destroy were universes

Wait, so are those 6-digit-dimensions outside of the universes, and the universes themselves are 3/4d? I thought every universe would have been 6-digit-dimensional due to the logs from the spaceship 682 slapped.

But then the problem is that, now that I look through it there are at least a few (and likely more) SCPs that have "destroy universe" feats which would become baseline 1-B from this.

No because those SCPs have strictly Low 2-C level feats, same with how the Corruption only has 2-A feats at the moment

Honestly im actually unsure about it being above 2-A

I don't quite get what "The SCP universe is 26/196884 dimensional" means if each universe only has 3 temporal and one spatial dimension. Or if that does mean that each universe has 26/196884 dimensions, I don't get how destroying one of those universes wouldn't be 1-B.

Or is this a matter best left for the SCP revisions you were talking over with Azathoth?

Ahh okay. So the reality as a whole has that many dimensions while each universe only has 4?

Back