• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrading Ayanokouji's Intelligence

Status
Not open for further replies.
He mastered every field of martial arts and defeated instructors with more experience than he has, all at the age of 9 on top of his insane adaptability, learning, and analytical prediction
This is a pretty big exageration. There was never a statement of him mastering every field of martial arts, and the WR only references like, 4 that he was trained in, with him maybe having some knowledge in a few more. That's very far from "every"

Simply mastering a few martial arts isn't anything more impressive than gifted, especially seeing the requirements to get stuff higher than that

This is a pretty big exageration. There was never a statement of him mastering every field of martial arts, and the WR only references like, 4 that he was trained in, with him maybe having some knowledge in a few more. That's very far from "every"
“Boxing, Karate, Jeet Kune Do—it’s the same for everything. I'll win the first one or two fights, but once you turn the tables on me, I can't do anything about it. You're really great."

Personally for me, he fits the definition for extraordinary genius for knowledge, but not for intelligence. So I’d personally propose “Genius” or “At least Genius, possibly Extraordinary Genius.”
After looking at more people who are considered an extraordinary geniuses (Senku from dr. Stone), I’d personally heavily lean towards a straight Genius rating now. Ayanokouji simply doesn’t compare to any Extraordinary Genius from any series I know of.

“Boxing, Karate, Jeet Kune Do—it’s the same for everything. I'll win the first one or two fights, but once you turn the tables on me, I can't do anything about it. You're really great."
That is NOT at all proof that they know litteraly every martial art lmao. He's just saying that no matter what martial art he fights Ayano in, Ayano outskills him, not that they learn litteraly every martial art. By everything he just refers to the martial arts that they were trained in, not every single martial art. That is a REACH

They mainly learn Taijutsu based martial arts such as Judo, Karate, and Aikido, and they also threw in some Boxing & Jeet Kune Do for fun ig. And according to Ayano's page, he also picked up BJJ sometime along the way. That's 6 martial arts if you're being generous. There's over 180 martial arts. Ayano knows about 3% of all martial arts ever made

@Worthless Shiro isn't refering to literally every martial art. He's just refering for the martial arts they learned in WR, which are only confirmed to be Boxing, Judo, Jeet Kune Do, Karate and maybe Aikido and Wing Chun. I think he should qualify to be a Genius combatant even if he did not master every martial art though (which would be more like E.G BIQ if you ask me).

Edit: Damn. Is this what people call getting Ninja'd?

I don't want to make this longer than it has to be, but I don't think Ayanokoji even knows BJJ

I watched the clip myself and it looks WAY more like a Yoko-Ukemi throw, which is a JUDO throw, which Ayanokoji clearly already knows. You could maybe argue it's a Uchi-Mata throw, which is a BJJ throw, but if it is, it was really poorly executed, so even if that was a BJJ move, Ayano didn't do it all that well

So his only proof of having knowledge in BJJ is that, he recognised a BJJ move when it was used. You don't have to actually be a practicioner of a martial art in order to recognise when its moves are used. Most people that aren't boxers can recognise when someone uses a boxer stance. You don't have to be a karate expert to be able to say "hey that was a karate move!"

So that's further proof of Ayano not having genius combat intelligence, as he doesn't even know BJJ and if he does he isn't great at it

That is NOT at all proof that they know litteraly every martial art lmao. He's just saying that no matter what martial art he fights Ayano in, Ayano outskills him, not that they learn litteraly every martial art. By everything he just refers to the martial arts that they were trained in, not every single martial art. That is a REACH. They mainly learn Taijutsu based martial arts such as Judo, Karate, and Aikido, and they also threw in some Boxing & Jeet Kune Do for fun ig. And according to Ayano's page, he also picked up BJJ sometime along the way. That's 6 martial arts if you're being generous. There's over 180 martial arts. Ayano knows about 3% of all martial arts ever made
I wasn’t even trying to suggest that the statement implies "everything" in the way you're thinking, lol. While I admit that the word "everything" is strong, I was merely trying to say that he learned and mastered various martial arts beyond those mentioned. To suggest otherwise is almost laughable.

I wasn’t even trying to suggest that the statement implies "everything" in the way you're thinking, lol
That is not at all what you were saying earlier. Exact quote here:
He mastered every field of martial arts and defeated instructors with more experience than he has
While I admit that the word "everything" is strong, I was merely trying to say that he learned and mastered various martial arts beyond those mentioned. To suggest otherwise is almost laughable.
Yeah he probably did, but unless you can name specific martial arts, all we know is "he might've learned a few others", which isn't great support for Genius Battle IQ. We don't know what others he learned, how good he got at each of them, we don't even see most of them in his fights. We also don't know how many other martial arts he knows. Does he know 1 more that wasn't listed? 10 more? 100 more? It's to vague for us to really get anything from it unless you can name specific ones and how good he is at them

That is not at all what you were saying earlier. Exact quote here:
If "various" fields of martial had come to mind while I was writing that, I would have used it instead. I didn't even expect people to really pay attention to it honestly
Yeah he probably did, but unless you can name specific martial arts, all we know is "he might've learned a few others", which isn't great support for Genius Battle IQ. We don't know what others he learned, how good he got at each of them, we don't even see most of them in his fights. We also don't know how many other martial arts he knows. Does he know 1 more that wasn't listed? 10 more? 100 more? It's to vague for us to really get anything from it unless you can name specific ones and how good he is at them.
By the time I turned nine years old, I had defeated all the instructors who had taught me everything I knew about martial arts.
There are no statements to confirm anything yes, but nonetheless it’s clear that he learned more than what was mentioned. Even stuff like handling guns, batons, knives, and various other weapons that can be used in certain scenarios for self-defense.

If he doesn't even know every martial arts in his verse, I don't think he should even get Genius combate, just look at Daredevil and Solid Snake, both genius in combat that either know every martial arts in the world or at least incorporate multiple arts into their fighting style. And I've yet to see something similar that Koji can do.

Am I missing something here? How are we basing off the Genius criteria for Combat IQ? I mean, looking at the description of Genius on the wiki;

This level of intellect is the level of real-world geniuses, polymaths, and genuinely extremely prominent intellectuals, and, in the absence of better feats, should be the default intelligence category for fictional characters with exceptional or superhuman intelligence.
The page compares the Genius criteria to real world people, people who can achieve a certain thing realistically. I'd assume the same would apply to Combat IQ, just in Combat stuff instead of normal intelligence stuff. Why are we bringing up lolskill characters, and why are we comparing Koji to them instead of Real World people?

I don't really feel like getting back into this debate, but I wanted to correct this. That's not what superficial knowledge means. In fact superficial knowledge means the exact opposite

So if anything, you're admitting that the instructers don't have much knowledge in their field
I am sorry. English is not my primary language; therefore, I happen to know only the meaning of superficial in ordinary conversations, which is something which "appears on the surface" and failed to apply it here, something which if I can remember, was described to me when learning the difference between arteries and veins.

You are correct with this.

As Huntsman said, this would mean that the instructors with superficial knowledge had already left the White Room, and then Kiyotaka was surpassing those who were not actually that incompetent in their fields.

As for the scan for ascertaining the professionalism of the instructors and to replace the older scan, here's the scan:
image.png

Now, these all aren't just random professionals, White Room brought experts at the start of the curriculum, and there would only be more due to its increased fundings towards the end of the program. They brought an Olympic coach and the profession equivalent of that would be
image.png

It also doesn't say "far exceeds the amount that can be learnt in a lifetime". There is a difference. So it is vague on it's own.
I think this would be nitpicking.

A human learns only the amount of knowledge which they can learn (I am talking with generalization and not averaging).
No. Superficial means surface level. The instructors didn't even have the full knowledge of their own fields. Nowhere near the top PhDs of the world.
I addressed it before. It was more of a problem of my incomplete vocabulary and the possibility of meanings regarding "superficial" as a word.
If the professors only have superficial knowledge then even if Koji outclassed every one of them, he would still not be a polymath. For example, I have a STEM degree. And I am a professional in my field. I have no where near the knowledge that a PhD would possess.
The thing is that White Room was officially bringing people who were "experts" and not just random professionals.

You have STEM degree therefore your knowledge cannot in itself be regarded as "superficial" because bachelors have enough knowledge to carry out all the basic tasks and also few of the advanced tasks, but also, not on the level of expert (I don't mean to offend, I am still struggling for a degree with my current life), White Room was bringing coaches who trained Olympic athletes, and as it is Japan (a country which is actually great in Olympics), I don't think I would need to mention who the equivalent of that in teaching profession would be.

Secondly, these guys would need to be professors at the least for teaching subjects for which you would need PhDs/master's degree at least.
All of this would apply once you have proven that his professors were PhD level, let alone knew everything there was to know about their respective fields.
(Above)
Also. Even if the instructors were PhD holders, surpassing their combined knowledge would only be impressive if each instructor was at the top of their own field. Believe it or not, a PhD degree doesn't even guarantee genius levels of knowledge.
Knowledge itself doesn't guarantee genius levels of knowledge.

My own professor in anatomy won a World level competition (but I will not reveal his true name or anything due to doxxing issues) but he himself revealed that when he was in high school and was trying to select a career option, he did what every student does, i.e., get an IQ test, and he showed that his IQ was 112, which is a great IQ for doing college or a PhD, but still, not even Gifted (130 IQ), in fact, as this website states:
While the average IQ score of PhD students and academics, according to some studies, falls in the ‘superior’ range of around 125, this doesn’t exclude those with an average IQ from undertaking a PhD.

Knowledge isn't even intelligence in the first place, it is just the measure of how much you have memorized in reality. The only IQ index I remember it helps with is VCI (i.e. Verbal Comprehension Index, and that too, particularly Vocabulary and Information), so not really.

I can get this if I only brought up DD, but Snake's CQC is anything but "lolskill"
Last I checked, Snake was on a higher plane of bullshittery in terms of skill, according to Chariot at least.

Regardless, no point in mentioning them. We want to see IF Koji's combat stuff surpasses real world geniuses that excel/focus on combat shit (Military, boxing, whatever else idk)

Last I checked, Snake was on a higher plane of bullshittery in terms of skill, according to Chariot at least.
I mean, his overall skill level is, but I was talking merely to CQC and how it works. Which works very realistically.

Regardless, no point in mentioning them. We want to see IF Koji's combat stuff surpasses real world geniuses that excel/focus on combat shit (Military, boxing, whatever else idk)
I mean, there is a point; since the wiki does not have a proper measurement system to index skill, we need to use what other users decided to put on other profiles and see from there. I understand what you say, but it's difficult to not bring others of the same level and say "Hm, yeah, they're comparable"

I think this would be nitpicking.

A human learns only the amount of knowledge which they can learn (I am talking with generalization and not averaging).
This is not nitpicking. My point is that the statement on its own is not enough.
I addressed it before. It was more of a problem of my incomplete vocabulary and the possibility of meanings regarding "superficial" as a word.

The thing is that White Room was officially bringing people who were "experts" and not just random professionals.
Source for experts?
You have STEM degree therefore your knowledge cannot in itself be regarded as "superficial" because bachelors have enough knowledge to carry out all the basic tasks and also few of the advanced tasks, but also, not on the level of expert (I don't mean to offend, I am still struggling for a degree with my current life),
I agree with you that Bachelor's aren't on the same level as PhDs. No offense taken lol. You're fine. But my point was that the word "professionals" on it's own doesn't mean PhD holder. That's what I was trying to demonstrate. Professional can be of any degree and the lowest being a bachelor so you'd need a concrete statement of them being at PhD level.
White Room was bringing coaches who trained Olympic athletes, and as it is Japan (a country which is actually great in Olympics), I don't think I would need to mention who the equivalent of that in teaching profession would be.
This is sports not sciences. Also can I get sources for this?
Secondly, these guys would need to be professors at the least for teaching subjects for which you would need PhDs/master's degree at least.
Not really. There are teachers who are not professors in this world. And the sources you provided only referred to them as professionals, not professors. Though you may have other sources.
Knowledge itself doesn't guarantee genius levels of knowledge.
Yes.
My own professor in anatomy won a World level competition (but I will not reveal his true name or anything due to doxxing issues) but he himself revealed that when he was in high school and was trying to select a career option, he did what every student does, i.e., get an IQ test, and he showed that his IQ was 112, which is a great IQ for doing college or a PhD, but still, not even Gifted (130 IQ), in fact, as this website states:

Knowledge isn't even intelligence in the first place, it is just the measure of how much you have memorized in reality. The only IQ index I remember it helps with is VCI (i.e. Verbal Comprehension Index, and that too, particularly Vocabulary and Information), so not really.
This is exactly my point. Your professor seems pretty knowledgeable, but that doesn't mean every professor is as knowledgeable. You need to prove the instructors of koji had the knowledge comparable to the top PhDs in the world.

I dont care how good Ayanokouji's combat skill is, If he gets absolutely shitstomped in pure skill then he doesnt deserve a higher rating/tier than said characters. What would be the point of a higher rating in skill if he was dogwater in it?

Oh and also worth mentioning that knowing multiple martial arts..isnt really a skill feat at all 💀

Source for experts?

Not really. There are teachers who are not professors in this world. And the sources you provided only referred to them as professionals, not professors. Though you may have other sources.
I have provided these scans earlier in the thread but I'll link again. The instructors are referred to as "geniuses in all kinds of fields" and made mention of the coach training Olympic athletes.

The page compares the Genius criteria to real world people, people who can achieve a certain thing realistically. I'd assume the same would apply to Combat IQ, just in Combat stuff instead of normal intelligence stuff. Why are we bringing up lolskill characters, and why are we comparing Koji to them instead of Real World people?
This is true. We are directly comparing Kiyotaka's skill with characters who are above his realm of tiers and wouldn't really consider most of the real-world things as difficult.
Combat IQ is highly dependent upon Bodily Kinesthetic, Kiyotaka in that is very cracked.
- Learnt skiing and improved his skills in skiing by just observing Ryuuen and Kitou do it for once.
image.png

image.png

He used the basics he knew from other sports to learn skiing instantly and mimicked the movements of Ryuuen and Kitou.
- Learnt archery by only watching tutorial videos and got this score:
image.png

They could get 60 points maximum and there were 6 rounds of shooting, meaning that 10 points maximum for a bullseye. Kiyotaka hit the bullseye 4 times and got 9 points two times.

- The White Room itself mentions that White Room after level 5 or 6 is above the human potential limit (and White Room focused on both sectors of Physical and Mental development). Also performed the Beta curriculum which is described to be dimensions above the normal levels of the White Room:
image.png

Now, saying that the "limit of human development" addressed here is just the limit of a kid, then no, the statement itself talked about "humans" and not basically kids. White Room defies this logic by the time when they give university level Maths to literally subjects of age less than 6, and also, White Room itself, with Suzukake's curriculum, is evident in pushing anyone beyond the established human limits itself.
image.png

- Surpassed all of his instructors by the age of 9:
image.png

His instructors would be professionals in martial arts (above many dans, presumably even 10), considering normal COTE mid tiers in fighting are black belt (mastery) and have a much higher super-mastery above it.

image.png

This feat is performed by Manabu Horikita. The important thing about this is that fifth dan in karate takes 15-20 years (so 17.5 for average) or so to do, and fourth dan in aikido also takes about 13-15 years to do (dans above mastery take much more time to be obtained) and it's general for everyone, even the best ones, meaning that something which is collectively done in about 30 years was done by Manabu in the age of about 14, meaning that via this single achievement alone, Manabu would himself be Gifted-Genius.

Manabu also has this crazy feat of predicting Ryuuen's sneak attack with the correct timing and acting at the correct time, while having his vision obstructed:
image.png

About Kiyotaka, I don't think I need to mention his Analytical Prediction achievements, since they are already on his profile.

- Kiyotaka also has crazy Information Analysis, just from the muscle mass, he could judge the power of his opponents, and from the way they moved (not even in combat, but by just walking), he judged that their movements in fighting would be rough and spirited, and that the terrain his opponents usually fought were uphill battles.
image.png

Or... he was able to tell that Nanase possessed a dynamic visual acuity far higher than that of a normal person with certainty.
image.png

Or... he deduced that Housen had been in various life-or-death situations just upon his demeanor and his demonstrated abilities.
image.png

This is confirmed later on when Housen is revealed to be a delinquent and being getting in a lot of troubles.

And now, I am going to do something very atrocious.
This is from the profile of the greatest chad, Yujiro Hanma. I used him as an example because he has had this rating for a long time now, it has been widely accepted on the wiki and hasn't been controversial ever, and also, he's purely based on physical feats and not anything like magic, which is very good because he would make the best thing for a comparison.
Extraordinary Genius (Yujiro is known as the single most dangerous being on the planet, mastering virtually every martial art known to man including ones only passed down through noble blood and single-handedly defeating the entire U.S. Army during the Vietnam War with nothing but his bare fists. He is extremely analytical, being able to decipher and fully utilize virtually any technique after seeing it once and knows over twenty languages.
Now, I will not address two things here:
1. Defeating the entire U.S. Army during the Vietnam War with nothing but his bare fists: Not addressing because this isn't combat IQ but outclassing. This dude is Tier 7, which is higher than or equivalent to some of the nuclear bombs and has a speed against which bullets cannot do crap.
2. Knows over twenty languages: Ziad Fazah knows 59 languages, so not even a feat for Extraordinary General Intelligence, which is cool because his intelligence achievement on his profile is purely due to combat IQ.

So, the first feat of knowing virtually every martial art known to man including the ones only passed down during noble blood, and due to his extreme analytical nature and knowledge, being able to decipher and fully utilize virutally any technique after seeing it once, Kiyotaka has a feat similar to this.
-> Kiyotaka mentions that his body has been trained in countless situations, and therefore, he has gained the experience enough to connect any information gained and mimic it to his own expertise and connect the information between the sports which he has learnt.
(Already sent the scans for it.)
Yujiro also has an extremely in-depth knowledge of human anatomy, even more than skilled surgeons, high tech x-ray machines or talented medicine men. He's able to use this knowledge to exploit his foes' weaknesses and make fights last longer. He has extensive knowledge in many fields, such as cooking, biomechanics, biology, chemistry, arithmetic, zoology, and more)
Not even comparison to Kiyotaka if we talk about pure knowledge. Kiyotaka would canonically possess more knowledge than experts, which would be the equivalent of just the anatomy part, not to mention Kiyotaka's knowledge in much more fields which includes multiple fields of sciences, politics, liberal arts, linguistics and economics.

With this, I will also establish that Kiyotaka has similar analytical abilities here.
Can detect the physical conditions and weaknesses of a person with 100% accuracy by glancing at them - Kiyotaka also characterized the physical strength of his opponents based on their muscle mass and the way they walk. Kouenji, someone whose powers were readily absorbed by Kiyotaka in his deductions in Y2V3, is stated to have an ability which allows him to detect someone's physical abilities via the heat emitted by their body.
image.png

As for Analytical Prediction, Kiyotaka in Y1V7 was already predicting the entire fight with Ryuuen and even mentioned that everything was going according to how he planned it and that, he was considering each and every possibility. Though yes, here, he is talking about how he planned and predicted everything about what happened in about literally three light novel volumes of content.
ptDFwyx.png

9Tlv6WM.png

And he also has Upper Limit Analysis and Intuition prediction, something which Yujiro doesn't possess and would falter in comparison here because he can be countered via unpredictability (which I genuinely saw in a thread), while Kiyotaka cannot because his predictions are just out of thin air upon analyzing his opponent's upper limits and doing the information analysis in that way.

Further, Yujiro knows techniques that accelerated develop his single stats, and similar to this, Kiyotaka has his adaptability where his learning speed increases in a pre-dip sigmoid way.

Hence, I think while Kiyotaka falls in comparison to Yujiro in terms of pure knowledge of martial arts techniques, but both are similar in bodily experiences (Kiyotaka has fought in about 15000 battles upon just the White Room schedule and that's just his kid self) and having the Bodily Kinesthetic enough to mimic moves entirely in instants and absorbing information. Further, Kiyotaka has supreme demonstrated analytical nature inside fights and actually has feats for strategizing even battles, while Yujiro is still driven by his motivations.

So yes, I bet on at least an "At least Genius" to probably even an "Extraordinary Genius" rating, the latter, of course being the one which I think more suits his feats imo, due to both being a biased Kiyotaka fan (I admit), and an SCD scaler from 3.5 years about these feats never being replicable IRL and outclassing the upper world limits fairly easily.

So yes, this would be my piece of comments on Kiyotaka's combat IQ, take it any way you want.

The source of information is from V0, Y1V7, Y1V1, Y1V8, Y1V10, Y2V1, Y2V3, Y2V4, Y2V8.

All of that just for Elsa to see him once and instantly create perfect counters for every single ability 💀

Ayanokouji when high tier gifted characters solo his entire verse on skill alone

This is not nitpicking. My point is that the statement on its own is not enough.
It is? Because it's obvious that a person will learn as much as THEY CAN learn, they cannot do it, it's a generalized statement rather than being averaged which is pretty clear.
Source for experts?
I gave that in the same reply, also Huntsman did it as well.
I agree with you that Bachelor's aren't on the same level as PhDs. No offense taken lol. You're fine. But my point was that the word "professionals" on it's own doesn't mean PhD holder. That's what I was trying to demonstrate. Professional can be of any degree and the lowest being a bachelor so you'd need a concrete statement of them being at PhD level.
I gave the idea of them bringing experts and Olympic level coaches, the equivalent of that would be college professors with expert experience. College professors themselves need masters/doctorate to even begin teaching in most countries, so I don't even see this as being debatable.
Volume 0. The basic thing which I would say is that if you find any feat which is performed at young age, then it should presumably be from Volume 0 mostly.

The facility itself focusses on creating perfect individuals, and after that statement, there's one more statement of them trying to bring more and more 'educators' who could help fulfill that criterion.
image.png

University-level subjects are taught by professors, so not really worth any deduction. You need to have masters' degree for being a professor, but PhDs are often recommended more for the job, not to mention that there are countries which have strict guidance for being university professors needing PhDs at the very least.

Further, there's no reason to believe that White Room had budget issues to not hire someone on that level. They were actively taking Olympic coaches when they actually had budget issues in comparison, there's a statement of literally creating educators to gain the perfection, which can only be achieved by PhDs.

Also, the subjects cannot forget anything they are taught, because you need to get perfect scores every time to survive in the White Room.

I will provide the scan for it. This will also be a scan for the reason of why Kiyotaka is a machine who only keeps on improving.
image.png

This is exactly my point. Your professor seems pretty knowledgeable, but that doesn't mean every professor is as knowledgeable. You need to prove the instructors of koji had the knowledge comparable to the top PhDs in the world.
This isn't true really. My professor in his winning speech himself said that it was a very close contest. I can tell because I had to go abroad just to help him with getting his medicine, lol.

Secondly, as Huntsman and I provided, White Room was actively trying to get the perfect educators to create perfect individuals. This is not an assumption, but rather just an inference. In fact, it would be bad to assume the otherwise lol.

All of that just for Elsa to see him once and instantly create perfect counters for every single ability 💀

Ayanokouji when high tier gifted characters solo his entire verse on skill alone
I don't mean to hurt the point of her character or anything, but her entire Intelligence section is full of just abilities.

More than half of her intelligence sections quotes her extrasensory perception, and accelerated development which is not intelligence. Only thing which is intelligence is her adaptability and combat intuition.

Meanwhile, Amasawa in Y2V6 also has intuition:
image.png

With her intuition, she can read moves of her opponents and develop resistance against them by fully examining their attack patterns (literally the same freaking thing).
image.png

Also, even if her opponent changes their attack patterns/rhythms, she can still resist them by her resistance where she predicts their attacks indefinitely.
image.png

I don't even want to mention how badly she falters against Kiyotaka's intuition, which is basically Amasawa's intuition ultra pro maxxed and allows him to predict a series of attacks much before they even happen.
Yeah, I can see him being high-end gifted in Battle IQ considering this feats.
I wish I could dropkick you.

Well, sure. But this would mean that you would have the burden of proof for getting Kiyotaka on the same level as a gifted battle intelligent, like Bruce Lee for example, so I will ask you again...
1. Does Bruce Lee have the capacity to perform feats of mimicking something like an entire sport by just observing it for once?
2. Does Bruce Lee have enough perseverance and mental fortitude to survive in the White Room?
3. Does Bruce Lee have the enough capacity to predict attacks using the ability which doesn't get him hit even once?
4. Does Bruce Lee have the capacity to process his opponent's intentions the same way Kiyotaka did in Y2V1 against Housen?

If not, then get dropkicked.
Good job compile references too.
I will surely condense it into VSBW writable way and take help of Zetsu with it since he is more knowledgeable with making compiled references.

I don’t think there’s any point to splitting his combat intelligence from his general intelligence. It isn’t split right now, and I don’t see a reason why it should be. a straight Genius is fine.

Reggor shows feats with scans as proof for why Ayanokouji's BIQ (which is different from combat prowess or skills) match an accepted EG in combat
He din't no, none of what he said is even remotetelly EG in combat😴

I can actually see him being Genius trought. But EG is just 👎
But this would mean that you would have the burden of proof for getting Kiyotaka on the same level as a gifted battle intelligent,
No? I just said that I read all you written, and only see Gifted intelligence, I don't need to prove he is the same level as someone, since I just saying my opinion.

Unless you want to actually argue with me about BIQ for Koji, I not gonna say anything else.
like Bruce Lee for example
That's a random example 🤨
He also not Gifted in this Wiki?

so I will ask you again...
1. Does Bruce Lee have the capacity to perform feats of mimicking something like an entire sport by just observing it for once?
2. Does Bruce Lee have enough perseverance and mental fortitude to survive in the White Room?
3. Does Bruce Lee have the enough capacity to predict attacks using the ability which doesn't get him hit even once?
4. Does Bruce Lee have the capacity to process his opponent's intentions the same way Kiyotaka did in Y2V1 against Housen?
Huh? You never asked any of that.
Also, I don't know Bruce Lee, so i can't answer any of that.

But yeah, I can see Genius for Koji at best.

No? I just said that I read all you written, and only see Gifted intelligence, I don't need to prove he is the same level as someone, since I just saying my opinion.

Unless you want to actually argue with me about BIQ for Koji, I not gonna say anything else.
This dude is mentioning "Gifted" and then writing in a last line about him being a Genius. 😡
That's a random example 🤨
He also not Gifted in this Wiki?
He's an IRL gifted martial artist.

In fact, gifted is still a very common BIQ, every 80th person out of a 100 would have Gifted BIQ.

Not even Bruce Lee, you would need to prove that each and every feat of Kiyotaka (which I got to be similar with literally Yujiro Hanma) is replicable IRL.

Muhammad Ali, for example, would be Genius in martial arts like Boxing with his processing and prediction feats and being a boxing prodigy who defeat most of the boxers of his time and is also known as the greatest for his era or for all times for his legacy.

All the intelligence categories from Mindless to Genius are replicable IRL.

Good luck with that. 😭
Huh? You never asked any of that.
Also, I don't know Bruce Lee, so i can't answer any of that.

But yeah, I can see Genius for Koji at best.
Take any gifted IRL person, and do it, then.

Just mentioned about agreeing with Kiyotaka being gifted, and then talks about him being Genius at best. 😡
Now, don't even make an excuse for his Genius intelligence in general, nope, that would be too bad.

Well, I was mostly joking when I said he is just Gifted lol.
See, you deserve to get more dropkicked than I do. 😡
I agree with Genius. But EG I have a number of issues.
Can you actually address them?

For example, something like a feat in which you actually have problems with, or if you think the feat should be of some other level. If you tell me, I will try to search the novel and search for more appropriate feats. This is just a handful of feats, he has much more.

Also, even if you say Genius, you would need to prove that the feats are still somewhat replicable IRL.

I don't mean to hurt the point of her character or anything, but her entire Intelligence section is full of just abilities.

More than half of her intelligence sections quotes her extrasensory perception, and accelerated development which is not intelligence. Only thing which is intelligence is her adaptability and combat intuition.
combat skill based abilities are still counted as such, they are just skills which have been listed under the P&A section. It doesnt take away from the fact that they are able to perform such absurd skill feats
Meanwhile, Amasawa in Y2V6 also has intuition:
image.png

With her intuition, she can read moves of her opponents and develop resistance against them by fully examining their attack patterns (literally the same freaking thing).
image.png

Also, even if her opponent changes their attack patterns/rhythms, she can still resist them by her resistance where she predicts their attacks indefinitely.
image.png

I don't even want to mention how badly she falters against Kiyotaka's intuition, which is basically Amasawa's intuition ultra pro maxxed and allows him to predict a series of attacks much before they even happen.
literally mediocre as **** in comparison to her, how is this even close to the same thing as hers?
I wish I could dropkick you.

Well, sure. But this would mean that you would have the burden of proof for getting Kiyotaka on the same level as a gifted battle intelligent, like Bruce Lee for example, so I will ask you again...

If not, then get dropkicked.

I will surely condense it into VSBW writable way and take help of Zetsu with it since he is more knowledgeable with making compiled references.
her intuition is a bit..well a lot more broken

When she is split between a choice, her intuition would tell her the correct choice
The question was whether or not the dragon carriage was worth postponing the capture of the enemy territory.
Elsa: [...Well, I can think about it after I catch it.]
Even if gaining control of the battlefront was delayed a bit, Logres and the others would be able to hold out.
Elsa chose to follow her intuition rather than thinking. And her intuition ordered her to chase the dragon carriage.
Even if all of her senses were cut off, she could still hit her targets vitals via intuition alone. She also dodged an attack on her intuition alone which blew up the entire room...all without exiting said room.
365cf29b8de007284835957c385926aa.png

We also have this:

Which means she straight up can fight based on intuition alone
And ofc this also comes under her combat intelligence:

She outdoes Kouji in almost every skill based field iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back