• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Speed =

Infinite Zamasu: 0

Dormammu: 9 (EmperorRorepme, Arceus0x, ABoogieYesSir, IvoryAS, Xanxussama1010, Jimboydejuan12, Calaca Vs, Enryu The Red Tower, Derpinator9001, Xtasyamphetamine)

Inconclusive: 0

InfiniteZamasuvs
MCU Dormammu

Just saying, we don't know the actual AP of Dormmamu. We know that he's >2 Timelines but that's it.

Similarly with Zen'O.

We know Zen'O is >2 Timelines as well, but casually with no difficulty.

So for all intents and purposes, I'd say they're equal?

I honestly think Zen'O Should take it for the sole reason of Void Manipulation. Dormammu can do stuff like manipulate his dimension, but we see even the High 6-B Dr.Strange repel his mouth blast at least for awhile so at the very least, we know Dormmamu holds back. Zen'O is... What's holding back?

Zen'O is more than likely the first one to lift his hand and squish, especially since Dormmamu would remind Zen'O of Infinite Zamasu.

@ZacharyGrossman273

"Zeno gets absorbed"

Dormammu can't immediately turn people into their personal mindless slaves, or else Strange would've turned and would have been ordered to break the loop.

Last time I checked, Dormmamu is getting downgraded. And he has no way of combating Zeno's EE.

I gotta go with Zeno.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Dormammu mind controls and transmutates GG.
Dormammu never mind controlled anybody besides people who willingly allowed themselves to get controlled in order to draw from Dormammu's powers and transmutation was never EVER shown to be effective on living beings.

So. no. no GG.

Warren Valion said:
Last time I checked, Dormmamu is getting downgraded. And he has no way of combating Zeno's EE.

I gotta go with Zeno.
Nope on getting downgraded

Clarifying,

>"Dormammu can do stuff like manipulate his dimension, but we see even the High 6-B Dr.Strange repel his mouth blast at least for awhile so at the very least, we know Dormmamu holds back."

Outlier. +This is the equivalent of "Superman doesn't start wirh 4-B punches, he holds back".

>""Zeno gets absorbed"

Dormammu can't immediately turn people into their personal mindless slaves, or else Strange would've turned and would have been ordered to break the loop."

He said Absorption, not Transmutation+Mindhax. And killing Strange's mind wouldn't have broke the loop.

@Warren Valion He's not. Your only argument would be "he has no way of combating Zeno's EE".

>"Dormammu never mind controlled anybody besides people who willingly allowed themselves to get controlled in order to draw from Dormammu's powers and transmutation was never EVER shown to be effective on living beings"

• Not mind control
  • He can still use that on others
  • No Resistance so no.

"Outlier. +This is the equivalent of "Superman doesn't start wirh 4-B punches, he holds back"."

No, not outlier. This is his one instance of combat and he still holds back. It's something in-character, not something I'm making up. Plus Dormammu wants to absorb everything, if he went full power, he'd blow up the thing he wants.

"He said Absorption, not Transmutation+Mindhax. And killing Strange's mind wouldn't have broke the loop."

We see what happens when Dormammu absorbs beings into him (With Kaecilius). They're basically the same thing with him.

"He can still use that on others"

No. He can't. Show me where in the movie Dormammu uses it on say, a fodder sorcerer or wong. Unless he is absorbing their reality, he was never seen being able to use it on others. Plus we see his take-over actually does indeed have a finite speed. And Zen'O needs to squish.

"No Resistance so no."

Can't use it on others says no.

It was an incredibly obvious outlier, + that was accepted here.

>"We see what happens when Dormammu absorbs beings into him (With Kaecilius). They're basically the same thing with him."

He didn't absorb them, he brought them with him.

>"No. He can't"+"Can't use it on others says no"

Proof?

Eficiente said:
It was an incredibly obvious outlier, + that was that was accepted here.
>"We see what happens when Dormammu absorbs beings into him (With Kaecilius). They're basically the same thing with him."

He didn't absorb them, he brought them with him.

>"No. He can't"+"Can't use it on others says no"

Proof?
Burden of proof falls on you.

When did Dormammu ever mind control people without consent? When did he transmute them without consent? Where did he absorb people without their consent?

Also YOU YOURSELF said this.

"Eficiente

Probably an outlier, also Dormammu had no reason to use all his power."

He has no reason to go all out from the start.

PLUS the thread pretty much says Strange being able to block Dormammu's attacks is the outlier, not that Dormammu being too weak against Strange to 1-shot him is an outlier.

>mindhax only with consent

Dorm isn't nice you know. I will let others debate this.

Strange blocking Dorm's attacks being an outlier implicitly means that Dorm should ordinarily 1 shot incredibly easily.

I would give this to Zeno because it seemed as though Dormammu likes to have a little arrogant talk whilst Zeno uses his void manipualtion straight off the bat. Dormammu has no answer to this.

Obvious match is obvious

Putting a character who erases from the start against a Dude who legit never goes all out should have been an obvious match from the start

Zamasu is infinitely better

Zeno erases FRA

That kinda canonically happened though.

Thought you meant IZ vs Zeno.

is comic dorm too OP

He doesn't seem to resist EE.

Not strange, Dormammu.

This match has movie, and isn't fair as is. I suggested comic.

Has Dorm even absorbed another being before?

He could drag Zamasu to the Dark Dimension. Maybe.

I mean, would it be inaccurate to say "he starts with absorption against universes"?

Doesn't look like anything on the file stops Zamasu from hitting Dorm until he dies

Zamasu can hit non-corporals?

I don't even remember him actually attacking someone in character

Gargoyle One said:
Zamasu can hit non-corporals?
I don't even remember him actually attacking someone in character
He attempted to hit Goku and Vegeta with red ki blasts which he dodged in which they only made small craters in the ground (although the attack potency is much higher). I don't think DB characters can hit non-corpereals with ki.

Back