• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doremy Sweet Vs Miden

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to find an Opponent to Doremy, let's see how far this thread can go.

• Speed Equalized
  • Both 4-A
  • Both start at 100 meters
Miden Proffile Render
Dodoremy sweet

As Doremi should really only have madness resistance based on what's on her profile only has baseline resistance, Miden can babify, the only question is if he'll have the chance to. What does Doremy start with?

Miden can come back from BFR with Setsuna's teleportation. Sleep will work, I think (DokiDoki Precure defeated a Jikochuu with sleep inducement, but they don't outright resist it. If resistance to mind manipulation covers this, then no, it doesn't work). Shall we compare our attack potencies?

It looks like Doremy is casually 11X baseline, while Miden is a scaling chain above Universe-Shaking that I can't be bothered to type. The only reason that she doesn't die in one hit is because of low-godly. Miden babifies.

Setsuna's Teleportation doesn't allow to come back from a literal dream where nothing but dream exist, Without feat I don't think he can come back. But her BFR is used to erase the reality where the opponent exist. Mind Resistance doesn't cover Sleep Manipulation since it work on Soul itself.

No, in AP, dozens of her attack create worlds which can countain something like a nebula, a nebula is greatly above baseline

She can enter and exit a mirror with it, and can travel to parallel worlds just as easily.

Something something fifteen years of scaling, including at least three stomps and dozens of minor increases.

That's Not enough to Coming back from a literal dream.

I see, but the Nuke isn't purely AP based, it just teleport you in another reality (dream) and Erase the whole reality inside it.

Looks like Causality has a more convincing argument here.

Doramy just Dream GGs, as IIRC Yukari can't travel to the Dream world easily and she has Multiversal+ Range, so Low-Multiversal Range isn't enough.

The Causality said:
That's Not enough to Coming back from a literal Dream
And according to Udl's reasoning, a character with Multiversal range can't go into her dream

@Udl that's a vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back