• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
Beepbeep
Kirbyzzzz

Sheep vs Amoeba

Speed is equalized. Battle takes place inside Doremy's Dream World. Both are bloodlusted and they start at 20 meters away from each other.

Kirby should take this via being resistant to some of Doremy's hax, plus a lot of versatile abilities and hax.

^ Elaborate, Kirby has to switch for each of his specific abilities, so much of the versatility is hindered. Also, doesn't look like Kirby can resist Multi-Universal BFR. Only Stellar range is listed, and his teleportation is not good enough. That of course, is the most effective method of winning for Doremy since Kirby appears to have no answer to it.

There's also just putting Kirby to sleep forcibly or the good ol brute force tactic (From what I hear, Kirby is only "sky full of stars" level of 4-A. A single dream from Doremy is literally that. It seems the "at least" part for Kirby was debunked here).

But still. If Kirby has no answer to BFR, voting Doremy via that method of victory

Well its Resistance is self explanatory.

Kirby has precognition, which can help it avoid Doremy's abilities, it can BFR via its inhale ability (or use supernova for overkill if it wants to).

Does Doremy abuse her range at all?

She's bloodlusted here, so yea, she will.

Doremy changed the battlefield with just a shrug in one of her win scenarios (aka: Instant). That's much faster than inhaling her and I don't really see Kirby being able to avoid that with precog. That only gets you so far.

Also, as for Kirby's own BFR, she has portals. Portals with 2-C range.

What does Supernova do? Not gonna read through that loooong profile rn.

Supernova iirc is pretty much it's inhale ability on crack cocaine.

But alright, Doremy should take this for the reasons stated above.

What does Supernova do again? If it simply eats people, Low-Godly takes care of that and if it's BFR, Doremy can just portal her way out of it.

It's listed as void manipulation since whoever gets inhaled by it gets erased. And I think void manipulation can handle low-godly regen.

I was waiting for this. Anyway, Kirby's versatility destroys her. Several ways to bypass her regen compared to her BFR way to win (and it gets bypassed by the Crystal Shard). Also, he's still scaled from Drawcia, who's not the "sky full of stars" variety.

And dreams aren't gonna be that...effective with the Star Rod in play...

Kirby's dreams are only of the mental variety. Meanwhile, in Touhou, it's more like putting you to sleep and shoving your soul into another world.

I mean he's not a literal Nightmare. He's just an old man who flashes darkness at Kirby.

Hello everyone. I've been on this wiki for quite some time now but this is my first time actually discussing, so please be patient with me. After looking at both profiles, I think Doremy wins. Kirby has a load of resistances and experience against people like Doremy except one thing; sleep inducement. And since Doremy is bloodousted, she would danmaku spam Kirby to high hell. Kirby has danmaku too, but not on the level of Touhou. Plus Doremy has force fields to defend against it. And while Kirby can easily inhale it, he couldn't do it effectively if she duplicates herself to overwhelm him with even more nightmare bullet hell. On top of that, she can summon MORE touhou characters such as the time stopping Sakuya. With all this while Kirby's trying to defend against the danmaku, she could put him to sleep and use her portals to slice him beyond his mid Regenerationn as she's bloodlusted here.

Drawcia is far above base line 4-A, but was Dark Nebula really debunked? I just remember Matt saying he didn't agree with his feat.

Also Kirby has ways to avoid BFR depending on the circumstances.

Plus she has an extreme amount of experience with variety of powers as she has been in the dreams thus has knowledge of many if not most Touhou characters.

I'm not certain. In a spellcard battle it would be limited of course but this isn't one. I am not trying to nlf, but since this is in her own realm, I assume she can do it as much as she wants as she's the ruler in her dream world.

And on Kirby's versatility, she has the ability to enter all his dreams, gaining knowledge on his powers and weaknesses.

How many she has shown to create?

Sarvaughan said:
And on Kirby's versatility, she has the ability to enter all his dreams, gaining knowledge on his powers and weaknesses.
Can you elaborate that? Kirby is a complicated guy.

Can it do it to multiple targets? And it would be difficult to do it more than once as the other Doremys now see what it can do. And even moving would be tasking against that unthinkable amount of danmaku. Doremy would have more than enough chances to destroy or BFR his items across multiuniversal

Code:
distances. And since she can know even about his obsession with food, she can manipulate his child mind by distracting him with his food fantasies.

As stated in the Touhou wiki:" As someone who manages the dream world, she has a wide knowledge of dreams and can observe anyone's dream inside the dream world. As such, she can also gain knowledge of a character through their dreams alone."

That... sounds kinda vague. I'm thinking in voting her via duplication tho.

Yeah. Tbh Touhou can sometimes be a little vague when it comes to some specific powers, Yuugi being a perfect example.

Wait, if there's a character named Yuugi, and fights run off of spellcard rules, does that make Touhou secretly Yuugi Oh!?!

ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back