• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOT

Doraemon was completely undamaged by a theropod and he can dent metal doors just by banging his head LMAO.

Yes he has, but he's always generally outpaced them, to my knowledge.

Thanos was proven to have snapped his jaws so hard that RDR2 on PC was leaked as a result UMU

Doraemon is incapped as he is too scared to do anything against the dinosaur, especially without equipment.

However, if he gets brave enought, he can just headbutt the poor dino.

I think it´s fair enought.

I took a break from the wiki for a few weeks because of work and now this weakass abelisaur gets spammed to death, both figuratively and literally, looking at its current records

If this bootleg T.rex can't put a scratch on him, a far smaller abelisaur won't do a thing to him. Also see here

Dinosaurs may scare him, but never to the degree of fainting like mice (even in cases of mice it would have to be by surprise). So no, he might panic and run away but when he realises it can't hurt him, one tackle.

Graf Thorsdottir said:
I took a break from the wiki for a few weeks because of work and now this weakass abelisaur gets spammed to death, both figuratively and literally, looking at its current records
If this bootleg T.rex can't put a scratch on him, a far smaller abelisaur won't do a thing to him. Also see here

Dinosaurs may scare him, but never to the degree of fainting like mice (even in cases of mice it would have to be by surprise). So no, he might panic and run away but when he realises it can't hurt him, one tackle.
Yeah already feel like he has been used more than a sick person uses tissues, but I agree with your statement. Cat thing should win.

If thanos can't damage the cat thing, it's a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back