• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1) Doomsday could adapt to what exactly?

2) Piccolo =/=. Buu. Low-Mid vs. Mid-High regen. Buu's been blown to pieces and then had those pieces blasted into vapor and still regenerated without issue. Also, his regen has only failed him when faced with an overwhelming energy attack that completely annihilated him and when he literally fought himself as observed by Vegeta. That's not headcannon, that's fact.

BruceTheBatman said:
1) Doomsday could adapt to that

2) Headcanon, there's also a history of characters dying from trauma despite regen, such as Piccolo
When has an attack that was physical killed buu that you seen and even cell's regen prowess was 100x better than piccolo's and he wasn't on par with"fat" buu what are you implying

Also Why do people just "Doomsday could adapt that" first he has to die first no injury DIE so he can ressurect first it analyzed what killed him and then makes him better prepared like being "semi incinerated" He now can withstand the force that that took my point is Buu has a certaint versitality that adapting (even if it worked how Hits adapting does) wouldnt help + He has never faced something like Buu + He doesnt adapt through battle...

So again I ask, What were you implying?

And before you say "bs he was hit with the spirit bomb" He was basacally hit with the known universe setimental life force meaning it takes a at least Solar System++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ to Universal powered attack something Doomsday wouldnt fare well aginst either...

Kid Buu beating the crap out of Majin Buu and nearly killing him proves physical attacks can kill Buu

NGL, Doomsdays adaptation can reach NLF levels at times.

BruceTheBatman said:
Not really. There were only a handful of SS and Large Star characters.
Ok excuse me "Kid Buu beating the crap out of Majin Buu and nearly killing him proves physical attacks can kill buu" XD are you serious first it was a majorly weakened Buu and this is the same logic as 17 doesnt have infinate stamina and energy because he was panting at ToP when first he could've kept going forever it was the damage done to him. If you got gut punched your going to literally loose your breath and you could have all the stamina possable so explain why you think that proves it... especially since it only happened once where he was supposedly "Dying" from physical attacks

Also thats a fatty outlier

BruceTheBatman said:
^
@Grim

Not if the main reason he was given the win, that being his regen, is debunked or in the question
Happened to me seriously too many times so yes it can and also its not debunked or in question also verasitility

Ricsi-viragosi said:
But goku is as strong as kid buu, but couldnt counter fat buus rege
Again, that is irrelevent to the point I'm making.

@Gim

The androids don't have infinite stamina, they have an infinite ki pool. This is why they can still be KO'd or killed by traumatic injury, as well as pant

Buu can regenerate from a single cell, and can even survive as a puddle of goo. How do physical attacks work to kill him outright unless it's by another Majin? All of the major attempts to kill any of the Buu incarnations were with energy blasts, which have the ability to obliterate on a cellular level, whereas you can't do the same thing with raw punches alone.

Not to mention, what is it, exactly, that you're implying Doomsday can adapt to, on the fly? His absorption, or transmutation? Because he has resistances to neither, and it takes time for him to come back from, you know, being dead. Buu has way better hax, and for the purposes of this fight, they'd be plenty enough to incapacitate Doomsday long enough to be considered a win.

No, you are saying that kidd buu is stronger then fat buu and he could bypass fat buus regen through raw force.

Exept goku is as strong as kid buu, but couldnt bypass fat buus regen

BruceTheBatman said:
Ricsi-viragosi said:
But goku is as strong as kid buu, but couldnt counter fat buus rege
Again, that is irrelevent to the point I'm making.
@Gim

The androids don't have infinite stamina, they have an infinite ki pool. This is why they can still be KO'd or killed by traumatic injury, as well as pant
What -_- IF YOU HAD ALL THE STAMINA IN THE WORLD AND WAS SHOT IN THE HEART YOU WOULD DIE

Sorry for all caps but that remark was rather irratating

"The androids don't have infinite stamina, they have an infinite ki pool. This is why they can still be KO'd or killed by traumatic injury, as well as pant"

I just told you why they "pant" its something you do while in pain stamina doesn't mean tolerance which is what your heavily implying

BruceTheBatman said:
That doesn't prove anything dude. It isn't that someone equal can counter regen, it's that someone much stronger can.
Except, what did it take to actually beat up Buu and him not regen all the damage: him fighting himself as observed by the characters.

What did it take to kill him: an energy attack that annhiliated all of him and left nothing behind for Buu to regenerate from.

Doomsday is stronger than Buu, but the most he can do is splatter Buu across the enviroment. That has been done before and Buu just pulled himself back together. Doomsday, for all his strength, cannot destory enough of Buu to put him down.

Korudo Daio said:
Buu can regenerate from a single cell, and can even survive as a puddle of goo. How do physical attacks work to kill him outright unless it's by another Majin? All of the major attempts to kill any of the Buu incarnations were with energy blasts, which have the ability to obliterate on a cellular level, whereas you can't do the same thing with raw punches alone.

Not to mention, what is it, exactly, that you're implying Doomsday can adapt to, on the fly? His absorption, or transmutation? Because he has resistances to neither, and it takes time for him to come back from, you know, being dead. Buu has way better hax, and for the purposes of this fight, they'd be plenty enough to incapacitate Doomsday long enough to be considered a win.
THIS IS WHAT I SAID I'm feeling a troll or a wank but this isn't facts this needs to be closed

Ricsi-viragosi said:
No, you are saying that kidd buu is stronger then fat buu and he could bypass fat buus regen through raw force.
Exept goku is as strong as kid buu, but couldnt bypass fat buus regen
Thats not what he's saying it is "hax" not raw force

"Kid Buu beating the crap out of Majin Buu and nearly killing him proves physical attacks can kill Buu"

Are you sure grim?

DD being 600 kilofoe does not mean he has the AP advantage. For all we know, Buuhan could have the AP advantage as he scales somewhere between base and ssj1 Vegito.

I just found the discussion about how strong are DBZ/DBS 4-Bs are. So, if we take that: Buuhan is somewhere between 80 kilofoe (Vegito's base) and 4 megafoe (SSJ Vegito)? With 4 megafoe being a lowball.

Also, that discussion is very enlightening on a topic I found to be kind of murky.

Grimreaperofjustice said:
And I am confident that that was an statement by you not a fact
No, i meant that you said bruce meant doomsdays hax, but he clearly didnt, that was a qoute from him to prove that.

For all arguments stating that DD will evolve/adapt, its not not going to happen, but the time it will take will result in DD losing by incapacitation. If you give them a year or something worth of time to gain a result, then DD will win eventually. But in the short time frame that SBA specifies, DD won't gain the time to regen/adapt/evolve and loses by incap.

Doomsday has adapted to things on the fly though. In Hunter/Prey, he adapted to be immune a sonic attack by closing his ear canal, which only took seconds, and in another storyline, he adapted to hit intangible beings. He doesn't have to die to adapt. It varies upon incarnation a lot though.

If you are wondering, both of these are the main Doomsday, not a clone.

He still needs to experience something in order to adapt to it. Only, transmutation and absorbtion would likely scew him over before he adapts to them as he doesn't have resistance to them in the beginning. Its not like he'll adapt to them before Buu even uses them.

How's Buu going to be able to aborb him? Doomsday's not going to slow down at any point, which is what Buuhan needed to take down Vegito (plus Vegito let it happen).

And how is Buu goint to transmute him when he's resistant to something as powerful as the Omega Beams from Darkseid?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Dude, did you not read how the omega beam was debunked before?
To be fair I only just got here.

And I wouldn't say it was necessarily debunked. I won't argue whether or not he was going to try to transmute him, I'd rather a person who's an expert on Omege Beams cover that.

However, I will say that Doomsday had never encountered existence erasure beforehand, but was able to adapt to it right then and there.

Sigh...

Doomsday breathes fire and annihilates Buu past his regen via his stupidly high AP advantage.

No one in the Buu Saga near Doomsday on the 4-B scale.

Back