• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Actually we do use it. And no, calc stacking only appear when you Someone else calc as base (name should tell it already)

Huh, mustve misheard what calc stacking is then.

Also, since when were multipliers allowed?

calc stacking is taking a momcanon calculation, and making another calculation using the first one.

Multipliers in general are allowed, unlrss contradicted in series (like issei from dxd), in ss case, I donot know much

Multipliers are fine as long as nothing contradicts them. Like SSJ2 only being 2x regular Super Saiyan and SSJ4 being 4x SSJ2 despite the opponent stomping SSJ1s like they're jokes and takes on several SSJ1s at once.

Don't forget ssj2 should be 2x mastered ssj, which would be a huge multiplier, when does grace period begin by the way?

Yeah, let's not make this a multiplier thread. My point was DD doesn't have stupidly higher AP advantage to neg Buuhan's regen. And Buuhan is smart enough to leave pieces of himself here and there. Transmutation or absorption will at least incapacitate DD long enough to count it as a W.

Yeah, grace period is over.

@akm there is a lot of multiplier confusion among people...which to follow, which to not...i think only the manga should be followed...can you make a separate thread about multipliers?

not derailing so super buu+goten+trunks+piccolo+gohan fra

Meh. I don't think I'll make a thread for multipliers as mostly everyone is aware of them.

100% sure a staff member was gonna make a page for toeiverse goku to set the standard basically, but never got to it.

Which was why I deleted my prototype of the page sadly.

I am sure Kep, Dark and Prom were discussing about making a profile for Toeiland's King.

I am also sure we were going to make a DBS manga Goku and Zamas too.

Toieverse vegito from z/kai would be at least multi galaxy based on buu's universal vice shout which was going to destroy the entire living realm not including heaven etc.

I am almost 100% sure votes for Doomsday has been thoroughly debunked, so keeping that in mind, I'm pretty sure Buu is in the lead?

I counted 18 votes for Buu in total. Not sure for Doomsday, because they have been debunked, in fact, all the votes for the latter were:

1) "Doomsday adapts, GG".

Which is wrong, because h never adapted to Buu's stuff, and his adaptation isn't that fast anyway, it takes time (at least in the version of Doomsday are using).

2) "Doomsday scales to 600 kilofoe, so he one-shots, since Buu scales to 1 kilofoe only"

Which is wrong because Buu should at the very least be dozens of times stronger than Super Perfect Cell, so the AP difference isn't nearly as big as people make it out to be. Is it enough for Doomsday to one-shot? Yes. Is it enough for the latter to completely overpower Buu's healing factor? No.

So yeah grace period ended long ago, and this can be requested.

Doomsday is going to get Transmuted and absorbed before doing any significant damage to Buu.

Although i'd love to see a fight without equalized speed where Doomsday beats the crap out of that pink bubblegum XD

Back