• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The real cal howard said:
Sigh...
Doomsday breathes fire and annihilates Buu past his regen via his stupidly high AP advantage.

No one in the Buu Saga near Doomsday on the 4-B scale.
Assuming the stupidly high AP advantage is due to the IMP from Flash, why do we use the high end method for him?

DD doesn't have stupidly higher AP advantage over Buuhan.

Plus, Buuhan is smart. He leaves traces of himself here and there.

Buuhan uses Ki sensing and goes "Holy crap, this guy might be even stronger than Vegito!" and proceeds to scatter himself across the planet or even solar system, so even if the main body gets erased, he just comes back 5 minutes later.

Akreious said:
Buuhan uses Ki sensing and goes "Holy crap, this guy might be even stronger than Vegito!" and proceeds to scatter himself across the planet or even solar system, so even if the main body gets erased, he just comes back 5 minutes later.
Nah, Buuhan is extremely overconfident, just like in his fight with Vegito. If all he needed was Ki sensing to deterimine strength, he would've never messed with Vegito in the first place.

Plus, Doomsday's strength isn't derived from his Ki (if he has any), so he going to be able to determine Doomsday's strength until after being ragdolled.

Doomsday hasn't drawn it out, trained his ki, etc. At most he'd be able to sense his life energy, and that's assuming a creature with no organs has ki, he's just solid bones, a rock like flesh, and eyes (also some hair depending on incarnation), who runs on a 1000 year solar reserve.

Also, to add to Cal's point, Doomsday literally did adapt to get firebreath on the fly.

The high end of the infinite mass punch was accepted, which is 0.6159 MegaFoe (which Doomsday is superior to in Hunter/Prey), Cell's solar system feat is 1.053 KiloFOE.

Buu would have to be that much higher than Cell's power to match Buu. And Doomsday once got more durable when Superman hurt it in Hunter/Prey, not even killing, just hurting, so Buu might not be able to even do that eventually, and that's assuming he could in the first place.

Also, to add to my point about having nothing but solid mass, he doesn't even have a nervous system (also an example of adaptation on the fly).

Buuhan is so far above Cell its not even close, he would completely one shot cell with no effort, buuhan was causing tears in the universe and threatened to collapse it when enraged, this is in kai which is canon within dragonball anime as it ties directly to super.

We don't use Kai as canon due to contradictions, i believe Matt formed this, idk though.

Not the point. The point is he'd have to be hundreds of times Cell.

Doomsday: 3-5?

Buu: 16

Feel free to double check. There was quite a bit to sort through...

What's the time on the grace period?

I'm not voting, just saying Doomsday's reactive evolution is kind of being downplayed.

@ByAsura

I actually never counted you. The reason that I put "3-5?" was because a few of the votes were based on Doomsday adapting to transmutation or absorption.

Many of us didn't accept that argument, but I never feel right just dismissing a vote, you know? So, I compromised and included them just in case for accuracy/bookkeeping, if nothing else.

Oh, wait, Doomsday doesn't have an AP Advantage? or no? Cuz' even Fat Buu would roflstomp Cell so easily that I swear a pinkie flex would completely atomize him. So, that's a thing.

Gargoyle One said:
Hundreds of times stronger=Stupidly higher
DD is not hundreds of times stronger than Buuhan. I could easily make a case of Buuhan being stronger. Buuhan is also stupidly higher than Cell.

I believe this was the case in another thread. Naturally, feel free to correct me.

AKM sama said:
Well we know Gohan was at less than half of his max power when he defeated SPC. So full-powered Gohan is > 2 kiloFoe.
We also know ssj2 Goku and ssj2 Vegeta in the Buu saga were stronger than ssj2 Gohan. So ssj2 Goku/Vegeta > 2 kiloFoe.

We also have an idea about the potara boost now, courtesy of DBS. Fusion is stronger than the sum of their parts and their power increases tens of times.

Fusion = (Fusee 1 + Fusee 2) x tens of times

Now "tens of times" is at least 20 and at most 190. So let's use the lowball.

Base Vegito = (ssj3 Goku + ssj2 Vegeta) x20

Let's lowball both ssj3 Goku and ssj2 Vegeta to be 2 kiloFoe.

So base Vegito = (2+2) x20 kiloFoe = 80 kiloFoe

Which makes ssj1 Vegito = 80*50 kiloFoe = 4 MegaFoe

The SS Vegito one uses the Super Saiyan Multiplier, as does the Fusion.

I'm actually pretty sure Potara is significantly stronger than merely 20x but meh. But yeah, didn't see the 50x. We don't use dat.

SSJ is some number higher than 20x (Kaiokenx20) so yeah.

The saiyans multipliers aren't a thing it's contradicted in the series many times eg- Katopesla having a 300x multiplier in his ultimate form and Vegeta only had to go ssj1 to beat him

Why are people assuming that Buuhan is just "ugh, a bit superior to 1 KiloFoe for"? He should be at the very least a few dozens of times stronger than SPC, and that's by lowballing. Yes, Doomsday can still one-shot, but the gap isn't as big as they make it too be, and considering regen and stuff like that, Buu has a chance.

Multipliers can be confusing but they are legit and with some research it has become clear that the original 50x multiplier for ssj1 only applies to unmastered ssj1. So when Vegeta and trunks etc. unlocked their ascended forms of ssj they had a higher multiplier than original ssj, they were more powerful forms, and when gohan and goku unlocked their mastered ssj states it had higher multiplier than those other ascended forms, which in turn would mean ssj2 and ssj3 would naturally have a higher multiplier than originally thought. I dont believe there is an officially stated number for these different grades of ssj so i get why multipliers arent used but i do believe they should be allowed to be used as a rough guideline to how powerful saiyans are as we know for sure they exist and are a real thing in dragonball created from toriyama, all ssj forms not including ultra instinct have a multiplier of the base power its an undeniable fact.

It would be cool if you could add a low-ball and high-ball key to certain character(not just DB) profiles. Would be interesting for vs debates.

And when vegeta went ssj1 to beat katopesla it was mastered ssj which has a much higher multiplier than normal ssj and vegeta was probably supressed in base form as well.

And why kai is not accepted when its basically intended to be basically an anime canon of z and so any scenes in kai that are not in the manga were more than likely confirmed by toriyama also font forget that a lot of filler from z was actually stuff toriyama would come up with or be heavily involved, he's talked about it numerous times

Potara is clealy stronger then fusion in power multiplier.

Buuhan already state that Normal fusion between Goku and Vegeta would get own by him.

And after potara, BAM! Vegito stomp Buuhan Who just eat ultimate gohan and Gotenk and everyone else.

Vegito in base was at the very least more powerful than a full power ssj3 goku. Anyway I vote buuhan due to hax, unconventional durability and the fact that Doomsday's ap advantage may not be that much at all if any

Multipliers for ssj2 and ssj3 aren't used. Ssj1 multiplier is consistent with the show and Akira Toriyama also acknowledged it in an interview (although he thought it was an exaggeration, but he acknowledged it). It's fine to use.

50x multiplier only applies to regular ssj, mastered ssj which vegito utilised would be a much bigger multiplier than 50x

Actually Vegito went ssj2 against Buuhan, so Buuhan scales above ssj1 Vegito. And yeah, ssj grade 4 is much stronger than ssj grade 1.

Why are people talking about multipliers? We don't use those, and using them in any calc would be considered calc stacking.

Hunterzillas said:
Why are people talking about multipliers? We don't use those, and using them in any calc would be considered calc stacking.
Actually we do use it. And no, calc stacking only appear when you Someone else calc as base (name should tell it already)

Back