• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well another issue is that doomsday can't actually hurt Kharn. His dura is in the gigafoe.

There's also that gorechild doesn't take average "souls". Souls in 40k are really weird, especially those pf daemons. Each daemon is a concept in the warp that exists until its progenitor chaos god or something sufficiently powerful wills otherwise. Gorechild is something sufficiently powerful. It can consume these higher essences just off of killing material manifestations, not exactly a regular soul.

so are you saying it instead of consuming the soul of the person it consumes the soul of the concept?

i have no ******* clue i need some help with this

Wokistan said:
Well another issue is that doomsday can't actually hurt Kharn. His dura is in the gigafoe.
There's also that gorechild doesn't take average "souls". Souls in 40k are really weird, especially those pf daemons. Each daemon is a concept in the warp that exists until its progenitor chaos god or something sufficiently powerful wills otherwise. Gorechild is something sufficiently powerful. It can consume these higher essences just off of killing material manifestations, not exactly a regular soul.
Well, if the scan I posted isn't an "outlier", or a different clone of Doomsday, than it should be safe to assure he either has resistance to Soul Manip, or just down right has no soul at all right?

Doomsday definitely doesn't resist Gorechild since its capable of killing Greater Daemons true forms which can be 1-B (Though Gorechild might not scale) and simply having a resistance to an ability doesnt make you immune to so even if it isnt an outlier that doesnt mean it protects him from the soul manip (Him being souless is different however) but theres still the conceptual damage.

Also whats DDs AP? Cause I know Kharns Dura is insane.

Doomsday is currently above 616 Kilofoe, from consistantly beating down and overpowering Superman level characters, however, I just learned that clone of the Doomsday from the Reign of Doomsday storyline, the one that resisted Katana's soul sealing sword. I haven't beenable to find any other soul manipulation resistance, besides withstanding Darkseids omega beams that erase the targets body and soul.

yeah doomsday is not gonna resist gorechild if its even somewhat on the level of 1-B

hell i doubt god head darkseid could tank it but about if doomsday does not have a soul

concept hax would kill him just as well

Well it doesnt just perma kill if it just scraches DD, its just if DD is dealt a blow that would be considered fatal to a human by GC then its fatal to him.

well that makes it a lot more annoying

where is it said that it needs to be a fatal human blow for it to consume souls?

kharn one hit killed a greater daemon of slaanesh was that a fatal wound for a human?

also by the way would this fight change the fight of kharn vs superman?

He's like a cosmic lynchpin in DC. So trying to destroy him on a conceptual level would be the same as trying to destroy Cosmic Armor Superman who is legit the concept of Superman.

And in another storyline. A 1-A organisation that viewed DC as fiction couldn't alter the concept of Superman in anyway so they had to make a replica instead.

ok i have made a bad idea when i brought up superman lets leave that to another post for another time. ok?

ANYWAYS gorechild either by soul hax or concept hax.

right?

Don't really see any way Doomsday could take this tbh.

Even discounting Kharn's hax, he should be able to kill Doomsday at least once while Doomsday literally cannot do anything at all to hurt him (no hax and ridiculously higher-than-AP dura).

Voting Kharn

Does the one Doomsday vote have any validity? Cause if the point is debunked then the vote should be removed.

I have to agree, that this seems like a stomp.

What is Doomsday supposed to do? He can't hurt Kharn, he can't out last him, he can't BFR, he can't incapcitate nor is he intelligent enough to really think of a plan or some alternate wincon. Kharn can end this with one good attack with Gorechild and massively outskills.

Back