• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
the killer of superman that has a deep hatred for anything that moves, doomsday

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Doomsday_(Post-Crisis)

vs

the greatest mortal Champion of Khorne who lives for the slaughter, Khârn the betrayer

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Khârn_the_Betrayer

who would win in a one on one fight to the death? (who ever dies or is incapacitated first loses if they come back it doesnt matter if they die or are otherwise incapacitated at any point they lose.)

(both are 4-B, speed is equal)

Khârn: 4 (EmperorRorepme, Deerofdreams, Crabwhale, Ionliosite)

doomsday:

tie/incon: 0

Don't think this ends any differently than Kharn vs Superman. Doomsday has no hax so Kharn's null is useless, Doomsday has the AP advantage, and he could probably adapt to anything Kharn can do to him.

im gonna vote for kharn i guess

if doomsday has a soul which i would assume then gorechild slays him

im assuming that kharn can just res if he is ever killed

also kharn has the power to destroy conceptual entities so could kharn just destroy the concept of doomsday

and i should just mention this kharn could most likely find a way to kill doomsday i know this is a little wank but i think that kharn has probably fought entities similar to doomsday as he has millenia of experience of fighting the worst creations known to man

another thing i may bring up is that khorne himself wishes for an equal playing field so would he allow such things as reactive evolution?

Doomsday has resisted Darkseid's Omega Beams which erases both body and soul so he can definitely resist Gorechild. Doomsday can simply resurrect if he's killed as well, and Kharn only has conceptual manipulation because he can kill Daemons. Kharn has 10,000 years of experience but Doomsday has around 245,000 years.

can kharn wait doomsday out it says that he has limitless stamina whereas doomsday just has high

so could kharn just keep fighting for thousands of years until the healing factors and other things just run out?

also another thing does doomsdays 245,000 years even matter if he was just killing entities who werent on the same level as him?

Doomsday's profile is barebones. His stamina should be equal to Superman, who has limitless stamina under a yellow star. I have no idea why it says "high", it's far more than that. Doomsday's healing factors and adaptations won't "run out" either, he's been doing it since he was born and he's been alive for a long time. And Kharn was basically doing the same, no? He kills marines and daemons and whatnot and most of the time he just stomps them. One of the first thing Doomsday did after leaving Krypton was slaughtering a bunch of 4-B's (GL corps).

As stated before, Doomsday has resisted Darkseid's Omega Beams, which erases both body and soul. Their battle could also just wreck the planet and Kharn is stranded in space unable to do anything while Doomsday gains the ability to fly.

im gonna switch it to incon

khorne isnt gonna let kharn die and doomsday just gonna keep goin

i will change it if someone brings up how doomsday gonna take out kharn

Darkseid's emanation Omega Beams isn't conceptual erasure according to this wiki. Gorechild is. Kharn stomps in the skill category too. Since he has a whole chain Pre-Heresy.

I guess I'll vote Kharn. Durability Negation and Conceptual Erasure with Gorechild that Doomsday cannot resist and far more skilled from what I've seen of both characters. Doomsday's best skill feats in combat are probably beating Superman in combat whilst they're relative and Superman is extremely skilled himself. Pre Heresy Kharn has a chain above the most skilled of the Space Marines. I think it's been implied if you even touch Gorechild your soul gets annihilated by Kharn himself when fighting an extremely skilled Monster without it to his minions.

i missed the fact that khorne himself destroys the soul so the omega beam comparison isnt viable

thus kharn would stab doomsday then doomsday immediatly is destroyed

Except no.

See, Doomsday would likely be able to just punch and BFR him away into space, which isn't unfair by Khorne's standards.

lets go step by step in this matter

strength they are comparable but eventually doomsday will be stronger

speed is equal so doesnt matter

durability this is the main issue

if doomsday can withstand gorechild then its incon as doomsday kill kharn then kharn comes back repeat till bored

if doomsday cant withstand gorechild then Kharn wins

its just the matter of is gorechild strong enough

and i personally believe that yeah gorechild is strong enough since it killed a greater daemon of slaanesh in one blow

so vote for kharn

i have no clue im just arguing who would win also about doomsday BFRing kharn

would he forget about kharn what i know of doomsday he is an unstoppable monster who kills for the sake of killing. Doomsday if he did punch him into space would probably just follow him and keep on trying to kill him.

he acts on instinct he runs through anything that tries to kill him

he does not know that the big chain axe would destroy him he cant sense it

if doomsday looks at kharn he would think

enemy-kill-fail-kill-fail-repeat

he doesnt really dodge anything unless he knows hes in danger he has no knowledge of demonic artifacts from another plane of existence

he kills and kills until he is stopped and i think kharne can stop him

yeah i only got that from daemons

but i think that soul manipulation should be enough to take out doomsday even without concept manip

Kharns Rez isn't combat applicable and doomsday isnt going to resisr gorechild. Don't feel like commenting rn yet.

i really need to start paying more attention. any ways i changed the op a little so reread and tell me if anything changes.

If this feat isn't considered an "outlier", This feat is probably enough for Doomsday to resist gorechild, as it doesn't seem he has a soul in the first place?

Doomsdaybeingaboss

well there are two scenarios for why that didnt work

number one it is true that doomsday has no soul

number two is that the sword was just not strong enough to take his soul

does that sword have any other feats?

gore child has taken souls that are comparable in strength with doomsday

so he should be able to

we just need proof that doomsday has no soul and this comic page you referenced just is about a woman trying to steal doomsdays soul with a sword if given more context i would believe your point but i would like more evidence

im still sticking with kharn

(plus might be an outlier)

Back