• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
yeah, Monsoon can oneshot him with the hf blade and he has a very significant range advantage, I'm voting Monsoon

Unless Doomguy got some new hax, the deal remains the same, Monsoon oneshots with HF blade and dodges everything

Yeaaah... Doomguy might need to physically hit Monsoon once. Blood Punch has a chance of that since it's a shockwave attack

Same goes for Monsoon, though. He also has shockwave attacks as HF Blade have extended range with vacuum blades, and Monsoon can do shockwave kicks though that might not damage Doomguy via AP difference

SpookyShadow said:
Yeaaah... Doomguy might need to physically hit Monsoon once. Blood Punch has a chance of that since it's a shockwave attack
During the bossfight Raiden's Thunder strike, which is an aoe shockwave, can't hit Monsoon while he's "disembodied"

Ice grenade combined with a BFG shot or crucible would one monsoon. With the haste power up on he can just endless chuck ice grenades until the timer runs out. The guy doesn't have any heat resist so the crucible or BFG is going to fry him. I vote doomguy

Monsoon scales to peope who can tank plasma, and there is no timer. I still don't understand how Doomguy can bypass Monsoon's detachment

Can he detach dodge an AOE ice grenade especially when there's going to be like 20 of them coming after him? He doesn't have any ice resistance either, seems like to me he can still get frozen solid.

Back