• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commander Shepard vs Doomguy - Soldiers of Mankind 0-1-4

Fd7YobcWAAEJGAI.jpg

the fate hax which specifically targets the Maykers...?

commander shepard is not a Mayker.
No it does not. It makes doomslayer incap or death impossible and I am adding even more justifications and haxes such as Immortality 8.

No it does not. It makes doomslayer incap or death impossible and I am adding even more justifications and haxes such as Immortality 8.

very clearly states it's an ability which allows him to defeat the maykers no matter what, considering the fact it was specified that it was to bring the maykers to destruction, theres no reason to assume it would suddenly consider Shepard as a mayker.

very clearly states it's an ability which allows him to defeat the maykers no matter what, considering the fact it was specified that it was to bring the maykers to destruction, theres no reason to assume it would suddenly consider Shepard as a mayker.
Shepard cannot kill doomguy since if he does then doomguy wont be able to defeat the maykers. Like I said it doesnt matter as Doomguy is getting Immo 8 anyway

That doom fate manip is driving folks up the wall it seems, tho from what's been said in the past knocking DG out works as a win con still might have a match idea for him with arkham batman I guess

Back