• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can he dodge sans first attack? How potent is his danmaku
If Sans dodges his first attack, he will probably teleport or dash to his next position. He would then probably repeat that until Sans is either tired or his homing snakes catch him, since they get tighter the longer they exist.

If Sans dodges his first attack, he will probably teleport or dash to his next position. He would then probably repeat that until Sans is either tired or his homing snakes catch him, since they get tighter the longer they exist.
I see can he dodge sans first attack? If so I might lean over for the king but it depends on how good he can dodge

I see can he dodge sans first attack?
I'd say he probably could by teleporting out of the way of his attacks, due to him having centuries worth of experience (Might be wrong, but oh well). But can he do anything about Sans' TK tho?

I'd say he probably could by teleporting out of the way of his attacks,
I mean sans attacks cover the screen + if sans realizes he is teleporting away he can just teleport him back to his location
due to him having centuries worth of experience (Might be wrong, but oh well)
Did he dodge danmaku this potent?
But can he do anything about Sans' TK tho?
Nope, Superhuman vs Class 25 his ass is getting SLAMMED

Superhuman through sheer size | Unknown | Superhuman (Should be stronger than its Husk)
Who ever made this profile must of been a lazy mofo who doesn't believe lifting strength exist if they think 445833640.511 kg is only superhuman via sheer size.

Superhuman through sheer size | Unknown | Superhuman (Should be stronger than its Husk)
Who ever made this profile must of been a lazy mofo who doesn't believe lifting strength exist if they think 445833640.511 kg is only superhuman via sheer size.
Pretty sure it wouldn’t really matter what Minos’ LS is, considering sans’ TK is based on the soul.

Back