• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doom Eternal Revision Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean.He’s literally fighting the guy who “threatened all of creation” and the father deemed a credible threat to his rule.

I disagree that he should get the rating now,but maybe later when the ancient gods dlc gets released revealing more info.He might only be able to defeat the dark lord with life spheres or something.

I mean.He’s literally fighting the guy who “threatened all of creation” and the father deemed a credible threat to his rule.
I don't think "he's a threat to creation" is good evidence. A lot of people can be threats without scaling to the size of something. See every bloodthirsty military leader in the history of the world.

He was also warping the walls between realms/dimensions and should be far superior to the seraphim who with aid of the father created humanity’s reality.

Father still deemed him a very credible threat to him(and urdak),and father created hell to begin with.Davoth would have destroyed everything if it were not for him,as he managed to kill all gods who opposed him.

They did not use tech

According to the father,he was born into the void and simply breathed life into the world.Jekkad being his first creation and making urdak soon after.

Im pretty sure it would’ve been an important plot point if they did use tech to create all of reality,especially for the father.But it doesn’t mention that anywhere for him.

I don't think "he's a threat to creation" is good evidence. A lot of people can be threats without scaling to the size of something. See every bloodthirsty military leader in the history of the world.
Hell has a stated history of absorbing entire universes into itself so it would mean the size of the structure.

The Father's dimension creation was initially passive, but he started planning the worlds he create starting from Jekkad.

Omniscience used by the Maykrs however seems to require technology as The Father lacks it.

Multiversal Doom slayer is very much not a joke, and the upgrade will likely happen after the second part of the DLC is released. Not sure about the multiversal shark though. The end of the new codex reads:

If it came to pass that the Dark Lord were ever reincarnated in physical form only another Primeval, or something more powerful, could slay him.

However, we should not assign such tier based on speculations about the Doom Slayer's current full strength, or based on what is likely to happen in the future. We should be patient and wait for Part 2.

Since the BFG being superior to the megakelvin laser will likely not scale to AP, what are the prospects of scaling the BFG to the Ion Catapult?

Davoth was the one that started invading other dimensions and conquering them, corrupting Jekkad into Hell as we know it now.

Sorry about that.

So is Doomguy going to scale to the High 6-C calc or will he downgraded back to a sad 8-A?

Also how will we take him beating the **** out of the seraphim?

tfw Doomguy can beat Kratos now.

Also, shouldn't the super shotgun scale to the Slayer? It's considered his main weapon and refered to as "Lucifer's Bane" q-q

“Davoth saw this act as an unforgivable betrayal by his creator, directing his fury at the barriers that encircled his domain as his people continued to fall to mortality.”

“Davoth continued to test at the boundaries of his prison, with his legions spilling forth into other realms, defeating many forces sent by The Father to stop them. With each victory, the Primeval's power grew greater.”

Can we please save the cosmology talk for when Part 2 comes out? We still have more concrete revisions to discuss.
I don’t really see anything else that we can do right now. Tbh. We have the acausality and buff cheat codes. Any other revision would just get turned on it’s head when part 2 comes out.

“Davoth continued to test at the boundaries of his prison, with his legions spilling forth into other realms, defeating many forces sent by The Father to stop them. With each victory, the Primeval's power grew greater.”
This explicitly says he's conquering other realms with his legions tho. It's not universal shit.

It’s because the father trapped him in hell as stated by the previous quote. Come on man work with me here.
What does "work with me" even mean? Blindly agree?

I don't. Something of this magnitude requires evidence.

You haven't even proven that he's personally responsible for absorbing the other dimensions of if it's just a thing hell naturally does.

He was the one who started the invasions and when they conquer the dimensions he was stated to grow in power from it. I’m saying work with me because it seems like I’m doing all the work to walk you though this.

He was the one who started the invasions and when they conquer the dimensions he was stated to grow in power from it. I’m saying work with me because it seems like I’m doing all the work to walk you though this.
Yeah but this doesn't mean he is physically fusing the dimensions. Just seems like something hell itself does and not something that scales.

He was testing the boundaries of his prison by extending his forces out to other realms. The father did not design Jekkad for the purpose of conquering and absorbing universes he wants all of his creations to live peacefully, Davoth was the one who changed that.

He was testing the boundaries of his prison by extending his forces out to other realms. The father did not design Jekkad for the purpose of conquering and absorbing universes he wants all of his creations to live peacefully, Davoth was the one who changed that.
That still doesn't mean it's his power just that it's something that Jekkad does after it was changed.

Well we know that the father did not create Jekkad for the purpose of conquering realms.

We know that Hell conquers universes entirely

We know that Davoth gains power when he conquers these universes

We know the low 1-C Father was threatened by Davoth

and this quote again “directing his fury at the barriers that encircled his domain“ so it would seem like reality warping to me because how else would you interact with a low 1-C realm.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken No, the BFG calculation is fine. It vaporizes large bodies and it's implied to be more dangerous than the 2 megakelvin laser. But, surviving extreme heat won't necessarily mean they can withstand blunt force trauma on the same level. And on top of that, most heat based attacks require a large blackbody in order to eat all that thermal energy, as small bodies and targets with low Emissivity will evade most of it via Equilibrium.

The Over 2000000 degrees Kelvin statement is probably fine for an 8-A calculation. But stuff like, "The character survived shots from BFG" probably won't be something that requires 8-A durability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back