• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doom Eternal Revision Thread Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still vague, surviving deep wounds that would kill normal people isn't Immortality Type 2, unless the wound is in somewhere vital and the person has no need to heal in order to survive indefinitely.

It is said that the Seraphim administered worlds, studied divine experiments, and reported progress to The Father about his creation. It is not implied that any of the Maykrs are as powerful as a primeval god or that they created new realities.

Where was the infinite power statement made? It would be a hyperbole since the Codex states that Davoth wanted to absorb The Father's infinite power, implying only The Father has it as far as the Seraphs are concerned.

Any thoughts about the Crucible being able to cover the energy demand for humans across the planets they colonized?

Midnight Spoke with Hugo and he gave Midnight a hint about the Divinity Machine and The Dark Lord. It's possible that the Divinity Machine might've been used to Create God's. If this is the case, Then the Slayer is a Primeval and is Probably Comparable to Devoth. Probably

-MicDaniel on another thread

Before the events of Doom Eternal, the Crucible was the last remaining source of Argent energy in the universe, and Dr. Samuel Hayden used the Crucible as a conductor in order to solve the human energy crisis.

Doomguy didn't have his power before the Divinity Machine, so it seems to me that he is a reincarnation of Devoth.

It came from the seraphim the person who came directly from the creator of the multiverse(low 1-C), the only other time we here the phrase infinite power is in regards to the father. If I recall Davoth was after the father’s immortality not his power.-correction- immortality for his people(the demons) not himself.

Yes it is immortality type 2 because for the entire time he was in argent de nur he did not once treat his certain death wounds, if you don’t have enough blood in you body for extended period of time your organs will fail and being to die and wilt away.

Last edited:
Something's I would like to add about Davoth. He's a fairly Powerful entity because of course he is but there are things I believe people are going to over look. Hell wasn't always hell, It was Jekkad. The way the codex described Jakkad, it was a reality similar to Urdak. Due to Davoths influences, Hell became a living breathing dimension that Lives off of the pain and torment of living things.

The codex State Jakkad fell into Chaos and it was most likely due to Davoths action.
Davoth is the first Primeval/God created by the father. According to the Codex (Realm=dimension in the codex.) only one primeval could exist in each realm due to how powerful they were.
During Devoths search for power, He bent the Walls between realms and killed other gods created by the father and absorbed there power.
According to InternGuy, If Davoths is ever truly killed, Every Demon outside of hell will die.

It should also be noted that Hell and Urdak are seen as higherplanes of existence. Jekkad however is superior to Urdak.

Infinite power statements are indeed vague, but Seraphim is also indeed much stronger than the Titan; thus further confirming Doom Slayer >>>> Titan. And even the "Shook all creation" codex while hyperbolic initially, seems to be closer to possibly getting better results.

yo just beat the blood swamps on UN
wish me luck with the holt(cuse that one kicked my ass the most(**** you hayden))

I’m saying within the context that the only other time infinite power was referenced it was in the statement talking about how the father created the multiverse. I’m saying there are more and more things stacking up for a tier 2 or 1 rating.

Again

Let’s focus on the stuff we’ve all reason got rather then what may or may not scale to Slayer

To clarify the scaling of the Night Sentinels:

Barons of Hell < Night Sentinels < BFG 9K (8-A) < Fireborne Barons of Hell

Last edited:
we are not ready yet to decide whenever Doomguy will become Low Complex Multiversal or not untill Ancient Gods Part 2 DLC is released.

Last edited:
To clarify the scaling of the Night Sentinels:

Night Sentinels = Barons of Hell < BFG 9K (8-A) < Fireborne Barons of Hell
I would say night sentinels are above the Barons of Hell since they were shown to take on multiple Barrons at once. In the picture 2 or 3 at a time.

Also the father struck down Davoth because he was concerned that one day he would challenge him. Meaning he was constantly growing stronger, to reach that low 1-C level.

Also the father struck down Davoth because he was concerned that one day he would challenge him. Meaning he was constantly growing stronger, to reach that low 1-C level.
well i advise to wait untill ancient gods part 2 is released like Dark Dragon Medeus and several others said here, because only then we can truly confirm all of this because otherwise the codex of the seraph it's unusable in power scaling at least in my opinion, so i suggest patience.

well i advise to wait untill ancient gods part 2 is released like Dark Dragon Medeus and several others said here, because only then we can truly confirm all of this because otherwise the codex of the seraph it's unusable in power scaling at least in my opinion, so i suggest patience.
Plus we still have stuff to do with normal Slayer’s tier

Barons probably wouldn't fully scale to BFG when the heat based durability revisions feat comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back