• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doom eternal Predictions

The final boss is described as a creature that can destroy the earth and the universe. Distorts reality and fundamental metaphysical rules. Doom killed him. There are also scalings from the All-Father and the divine mechanism

I know the Cosmology of Hell was actually Low 1-C structured according to Ultima Reality.

The game might have some statement about a being capable of doing something to Hell, those are common quotes, like Destroying, Warping, Shaking, etc

Also, something created Hell, so I guess Low 1-C will scale to at least one character

There was another funny description of the divine mechanism. That it / the creators can see all possible variants of the future in the fractal structure of being up to infinity. But there is only one constant constant - it is the Destroyer (As I understand the Executioner) which is "outside" of this. As I understand it, this implies that the only option is the executioner's victory. It was also described that Seraphim stole the essence of the All-Father, a creature that created at least the dimension of Paradise (which is behind the universe) and possibly other dimensions, using a divine mechanism. It is possible that he placed this essence in the executioner. Various scaling from the Titans, energy in BFG 9000, the Icon of Sin, which changes reality and destroys the planet with all the space and beyond the universe, and the like.

I do not know. You need to thoroughly and thoroughly study everything (notes, cut scenes, and so on) and think about a lot of interesting things

Wow, the Icon of Sin warps reality on a universal level by existing and can create a black hole that would suck in our entire universe into Hell if it is left unchecked according to VEGA's description. Makes sense since it gets stronger the longer it lives according to Hayden. Not saying universe level Doomguy, just stating that this Icon of Sin is really powerful.

Holy shit, I just realized VEGA is heavily implied to be The Father and Hayden the Seraphim who gave Doomman his super juice.

samuel claims (indirectly but is confirmed to be) that the source of the BFG 10000 is the BFG 9000, would that be a massive upgrade for BFG 9000?

The source of the BFG 10000 is literally a BFG 9000 but the UAC made a machine around it that amplifies the power of a shot. The regular BFG isn't that powerful.

I don't think he should be left at 8-A after all of this but from what I'm picking up all the upgrades seem to be getting turned down.

Dienomite22 said:
Holy shit, I just realized VEGA is heavily implied to be The Father and Hayden the Seraphim who gave Doomman his super juice.
Yeah, I saw that too

They have the same VA apparently

Foxthefox1000 said:
I don't see those on his profile and I never saw those tiers discussed in tbis thread either. That'd be cool, though. Means Master Chief is even more ******.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Doomguy

At least Town level, likely Small City level+ (Immensely stronger than previous incarnations. As seen through Glory Kills, he is capable of mutilating the strongest demons in the game, including the CyberDemon, the Hell Guard and the Spider Mastermind, with just his bare hands. In-game lore states that none of the forces of Hell were strong enough to defeat him, and that the only way they were able to stop him was by imprisoning him. Prior to obtaining his Praetor Armor, he also fought and killed The Titan, who is at least this strong via sheer size and stated to have been the strongest demon who ever lived, "mightier than all who had come before." It is also stated he may have gotten much stronger since then)

< I don't think he should be left at 8-A after all of this but from what I'm picking up all the upgrades seem to be getting turned down.

Dont clear. The executioner can be improved from the Icon of Sin, which he actually killed. Icons that have a planetary and universal scale (or potential) and curved space. You can also give a lot because of his "divine mechanism", from which he became the Incarnation of Destiny. It was said that Seraphim stole the essence of the All-Father and, apparently, improved the executioner. There was also a quote with which you can at least give the manipulation of fate or something similar (The executioner is an invariable constant among the countless fractal variations of reality fabric), its BFG 9000 has energy inside itself to recharge the BFG 10K (it was not said that bfg 10k increases energy. The energy is the same, but apparently it is somehow distributed) There are a huge number of new death kills that improve the level, even the throw of the arachnid robot is already powerful in itself (which was literally listed as a tank in profile) och There are a lot of additions and notes, you need to study everything, and not just drop it because of your desire

<<Within the infinite conscious-matrix of the all-seeing
Maykr God-mind, there exists every potentiality -
every predictive variable of possible future timeline
each one known to the Maykr collective with
omniscient inextkable clarity. The God-mind surveys
these timelines. watching them form and expand
exponentially like fractal patterns in the fabric of
existence. Among these infinite possibilities, only one
constant appears among them, unchanged by the
flowing data of endless variability - that of the
prophesized Destroyer - the one who would bring
about the destruction of the Maykrs.>> -- 1

That is, the executioner literally loaded the power of "fate" (or something like that) where they loaded every possible endless version of the future with incredible clarity, and left only the one in which he would destroy the creators, that is, his victory. Or it can be interpreted as one thing that invariably remains - the executioner's victory.

It is also known that Seraphim stole the essence of the Allfather. Apparently, the essence of the All-Father was in a divine machine (the name comes from that) and was transferred to the Executioner, whom some called God. 1

Well how exactly was it going to destroy the earth, even if it was overtime that would likely still be with in High 6A. Also is there any statements that the khan Makyer is above the power of the Wraiths.

So guys....Mick Gordon was actually watched a certain virtual youtuber girl played DOOM Eternal a hours ago

If you guys want to check, search Hana Macchia in yt and you will see

Fupdumpthegump said:
Well how exactly was it going to destroy the earth, even if it was overtime that would likely still be with in High 6A. Also is there any statements that the khan Makyer is above the power of the Wraiths.
"Overtime" doesn't give him High 6-A, even if it would take like a week for the Icon to destroy it

Knowing the timeframe can completely change the results, but I see something within Tier 6 range if the Icon can do it in a short amount of time like some days, it needs a calc

I mean, even if it was over time, people like Bill Cipher are given such ratings because their presence sustaining an event that'll end the universe over time is apparently okay. Or maybe I'm misinterpreting, although I'm pretty sure plenty of Tier 2 profiles are legitimized as "their presence was capable of causing a universe's destruction" even if it was over time. Hell, it can already effect the entire dimension already, it's just that eventually it would bring the whole thing down.

There's also lots of mentions of other worlds, being able to travel through space and time (Khan Makyr and the others like her), the heavens being some heightened plane of existence or something, and a ton of other crap.

I'm certain an in-depth review of every bit of lore will prove to provide some prettt damn good additions to the verse.

Your right time frame does matter a lot however do not forget the Scale of this, it isn't just the surface of the planet being destroyed it's the whole Damn thing. Even if we assume it is weeks, that would still likely be within the High 6A Area.

Dante Demon Killah said:
Destroying the Universe overtime is straight up 3-B
Damn...
You obviously did not read the comments above or go into details ... I advise you to familiarize yourself with everything written above. Literally ten SMS passed from the fact that the Icon will destroy the universe and not only, as well as other interesting details, but you were surprised just now

Back