• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doom eternal Predictions

I'm super iffy on him actually being Tier 1 at least not until I look into it for myself. But the Cosomology of Hell is indeed Low 1-C sized, so if there's any character deity and/or someone powerful enough to destroy all of Hell, that would be Low 1-C. Though, Hell is a sentient entity as well, so Hell is a Low 1-C character technically speaking.

High 6-A Doomslayer on the other hand sounds promising.

Yes. In the official lore, Doomslayer saw that Shadman made hentai of him and Hazbin Hotel characters. Doomslayer got mad and took such a fat shit so big that it encompassed an entire 13th dimensional structure.

Yeah we are definitely getting a speed upgrade, especially with an Enemy like the marauder who can react to all of your weapons at Point blank range.

BFG 10000 AP Estimate

Mar's Blast Hole Size and Mass:

Mar's Radius = 3389000 m

Mar's Density = 3930 kg/m^3

Cone: 1.02*10^19 m^3 = 4.0086*10^22 kg

Half Ellipsoid: 2.04*10^19 m^3 = 8.0172*10^22 kg

"When the streams find their target, they released all of their stored energy in a fraction of second, delivering an electrical shock that instantly boils the blood and fatty tissue of the recipient. Spontaneous explosion of the subject often follows."

Pulverization: 214.35 (j/cc) = 8.5924341*10^30 Joules = Low 5-B

Vaporisation: 25700 (j/cc) = 2.0604204*10^33 Joules = 5-B

Also Doom Slayer can legit keep up with his rocket launcher shots with the sprint function, prolly even faster with upgrades, and the monsters can consistently move away from his weapon attacks.

I think think it vaporizes all of Mars, just a giant Crater on Mars. So super iffy on the 5-B calculation. However, I do know Doomslayer launches himself from Mars' Moon to Earth using some type of catapult and also smashes a meteor on his journey. That's a good Tier 7 feat at minimum. But, I think it's implied that "The Titan being immune to every weapon known to man" seems like it might hold a lot of weight.

This video gathers Codex Enteries, which we can use to review lore: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcm3r8mgAhQ

At 4:02 The Icon of Sin has universe-level environmental destruction; its presence warps reality, and will eventually lead to the destruction of the planet, breakdown of spacetime and the creation of a black hole that will eventually drag the entire universe down.

At 23:55 BFG 9000 is stated to be amped when attached to the 10K array, which poses a problem for scaling since the multiplier is not stated. At minimum, BFG 9K is more powerful than the 8-A two Megakelvin laser since it is basically the most powerful weapon designed by the UAC.

At 24:34 the Crucible is stated to be the only weapon that can reportedly slay titan-class demons.

Does anybody know what happened when the energy inside Khan Maykr explodes? It can be used for direct scaling.

I can see Icon of Sin being Low 2-C via environmental destruction, but not sure if it scales to his physical stats.

The BFG 9000 I can see being over 2 Megakelvin in heat, but actually we don't know the full AP of the laser as we don't know the AoE. All we know is that the surface of the Praetor Armor withstanding the temperature would be 8-A. However, I can see the BFG 9000 being 8-A at bare minimum which would scale to a lot of boss enemies. And yeah, the 10K is clearly as massive amplifier that requires both that and the 9000, but there's no way to do a backward calculation reliably.

As for the Crucible, it also appears to be dangerous if the wielder is not powerful to wield it. So regardless of whether or not it's was required to ultimately kill the Titan, it would still scale to the Doomslayer. Furthermore, Doomslayer should have some kind of reactive power level combined with energy absorption as it's implied that he grows stronger and stronger with each and every demon he slaughters. This would include the Titan he kills.

As for the Kahn Maker, not sure if that orb dispersing could be calculated to impressive results.

Not to derail from the topic at hand but to anyone that has played DOOM Eternal, who do you think of those god forsaken Marauders? I HATE the Marauders so bloody much

If the Icon of Sin survives the end result of the effect that he has i.e; the destruction of the whole Universe, then that would mean his durability is also Low 2-C.

Also, in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IehKVP43C2Q at 9:40, Hugo Martin reaffirms the fact that the Doomslayer killed the Titan(s) with his bare hands (and whatever was written in the codex of DOOM 2016). So, it seems like the crucible is only needed to put down a Titan (or any demon) for good.

Hold on, if the Crucible is the only weapon that can kill Titans, and the BFG 10000 is a weapon, doesn't that mean the Doom Slayer scales to that anyway?

Edit: Wait, nevermind. Heck

The Crucible being able to kill Titans seems more like the hax/nature of the sword than AP

We don't know if the BFG10K would not hurt them (Scalling to them if that's the case) or hurt, but they would come back (Via resurrection or Regenerationn), hence why the Crucible is needed

I mean the bfg 10000 was basically a system that samuel created, while studying the crucible sword from doom 2016, we don't know if he found a way to replicate its operation or something).

A small thing, but pretty much every demon should have immortality type 2. Since they can keep fighting no problem with half their bodies gone.

I think it was specified that the Titans are immune to any conventional weaponry, not any weaponry in general. Although I don't know what would be considered conventional for DOOM's humanity. We can assume they'd have nuclear devices probably much stronger than modern day ones, but obviously don't have anything specific on their power, nor do we know if they'd use them, nor how conventional/unconventional they would consider such weapons.

IIRC ''right'' after the "any conventional weaponry" it's stated that they were unable to hurt them at all no matter how hard they tried.

Titans are immune to Arc weapojry, invincible and incapable of being downed by them.

This would include argent weaponry as stated in the arc codex.

"The Thrall, possessin superior resilience, provided indistructible by conventional weapons, thwarfing all attempts by ARC defensive forces".

This one's the one that comes to mind right away, but there should be more too.

That's the one I saw. If there's more then nevermind. But if humans in this verse still use nuclear weaponry, and the Titans were considered indestructible even to that, that's easily at least some city level durability.

if hell is low 1-C that shouldn't give low 1-C rank via portals to the doom slayer (although this is more to your eternal key)

Back